FE11 H5 0% growths, with commentary (complete)

I hope Palla gets to talk to Minerva as well at some point! I guess you could have done it in the last few turns but I get the feeling that you want to have an excuse to have them next to each other that's more urgent than just merely a talk command use lol.

Unless Catria talking to Minerva was an RN burn for a 92 disp hit, which I doubt it was.

Edited by Irysa

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killing all those horseback enemies was cool. You actually made Marth walk sooo much distance, he must be getting really tired. Do you intend to use Hammerne on Corleone? Or will you let it break and make a new one? Mercurius is really useless? No A-rank swordfighter in your ranks? I thought Astram had it, but need to look at your video again, just to be sure.

Keep up the good work.

I don't think he can afford to make a new Ridersbane forge and I don't remember him using Astram enough for the dude to have an A rank.

I don't think he can afford to make a new Ridersbane forge and I don't remember him using Astram enough for the dude to have an A rank.

Yeah... Just checked again, only B... So I guess this magical sword will never be used by anyone :(

I had somebody do that to me via 3 different accounts a little while back. I think they stopped when they realised they had to go through 1K+ videos if they really hated me that much / wanted to be consistent (or for other unexplainable reasons). The dislikes would occasionally outnumber the likes every once in a while.

i share this video on /r/fireemblem and i'm pretty sure that someone from there is disliking all of my videos

haters gonna hate

It's probably Mekkah, since he's clearly jealous of you introducing yourself first instead of him. Taking his frustrations out on your videos by disliking them.

It's probably Mekkah, since he's clearly jealous of you introducing yourself first instead of him. Taking his frustrations out on your videos by disliking them.

Lets hope this doesn't make Mekkah the next Hardin...

You can't prove anything. Why would I dislike a video that brings me closer to fame?

Model_Omega is the one with a motive. He does not like our criticism of his FE5 videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79qqyieSDUc

Chapters 19 and 20 are completed in 1 and 3 turns, respectively.

Chapter information

Chapter 19 notes
New characters
Bzu8Jh3.png
awww she’s so cute
The Divinestone gives Tiki huge stat bonuses and also has a meaty 18 MT, but even with the stat bonuses, Tiki is neither fast nor bulky enough to survive combat where it matters. Her high atk and high hit come in handy for some reliable boss kills, and she’s really the only viable option for Medeus.
Mechanics notes
The 3 (or 5) arcane orbs
This chapter features all 3 of the arcane orbs obtainable in this game, which are important items in the Archanea canon - although curiously, the game does not punish the player for failing to obtain them. So we skip them, but it would be a shame to neglect them entirely because they are pretty cool items. According to the FE3/FE12 canon, there are a total of 5 arcane orbs, 2 of which do not feature in FE1/FE11. Even more curiously, 2 of the orbs in this game do not have the same effects in the sequel.
fe11-lightsphere.pngLightsphere: negates enemy’s terrain bonuses
fe11-starsphere.pngStarsphere: prevents weapon use depletion
fe11-geosphere.pngGeosphere: inflicts 13 HP damage to all units on map (3 uses)
The Lightsphere and Starsphere exert their effects when in a unit’s inventory whereas the Geosphere must be used from the item menu. All of these orbs require too many resources to obtain in a 1-turn warpskip of chapter 19, but the Lightsphere would’ve been really nice to negate gate and throne bonuses.
Marth can visit a village in chapter 22 with the Lightsphere and Starsphere in his inventory to exchange them for the Starlight tome, which is the only weapon that damages Gharnef, who in turn drops the real Falchion. Given that FE11 provides many fallbacks for quickly defeating Medeus in the case of Marth failing to obtain the real Falchion and that Starlight is a mediocre tome, there isn’t a whole lot of reason to give up the benefits of the Lightsphere and Starsphere.
Chapter 20 notes
New characters
yt55Tr4.png
Lorenz brings nothing to the table for the post-Hammerne phase of the game.

Wow, that was really intense. I didn't know the enemies all had Brave Lances! That certainly makes things annoying...

But great clear! I guess this is the last real challenge of this playthrough, right? Everything should be straightforward from here with the number of warpers you have.

Does New Mystery have the same thing with braves during lategame on Lunatic Mode?

No but Glower Sorcerers are basically as annoying, if not worse, since they ignore Res and hit like trucks. 40 mt highly accurate damage that cannot be migitated is pretty absurd. Only good way to deal with them is Longbow chip + hit or forged Braves.

Edited by Irysa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCT69PW6w-k

Chapter information

Chapter 24 notes

New characters

nvgkaTj.png

In contrast to Lorenz, Elice is a perfect unit for the post-Hammerne phase of the game because she can use Warp. She is also the sole user of the Aum staff, which is a special staff in the context of this franchise as a whole because it skirts the permanent death mechanic through reviving a deceased unit.

Forge name courtesy of SabinSuplexington.

for the final chapter, much like last time, mekkah and i are going to do Q&A, although if you have any other ideas for how to spend 15 minutes of epilogue, i'm all ears. otherwise, ask away.

now's also your chance to guess top 5s for unit records