My life is officially...

Anacybele

Yeah, I know, Sangyul, you're right... And I keep saying, I'm going to see a professional. At least, I hope to. And yeah, just posting and talking to people is helping...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear that... errr I mean ''see'' that.

I have no idea why but I keep thinking about this topic maybe because I really wish I could undertand the pain but I can't :(.

Oh well, at least everything is getting better, so nothing to be dead serious about.

Edited by Nym

I wouldn't wish as terrifying a thing as what you've experienced on anyone. You have and will always have a right to feel what it makes you feel, and to seeking support as you do so. I wish you the best of fortune finding that support as soon as possible.

There is no one sort of person that commits suicide, and no one way to be affected by it, which are only parts of what make it one of the most difficult things to grapple with that I can imagine. It's so much to be forced to deal with, all at once. Again, not something I'd wish on anyone. For now, I pray you merely stay well, as much as your situation allows.

Ana, you and your family have my condolences. Having gone though a death in the family not too long ago I understand how you're feeling. It's been said a million times already but go to a professional. I have one and he helped me with the grief very well. It's gonna be something to live with for the rest of your life, but you will be able to move on and have some sense of normalcy in your life with time.

And remember, his death wasn't your fault. No matter how much it feels that you could have done differently or better, it wasn't your fault.

a shitposter even worse than my 14 yr old self. :/

Anyways Ana, if you want to chat about things to relieve yourself PM me. I'm not as good as Eclipse, Shin,Jedi, or Boron (Sanghyul), but I'll listen.

Taking a leave of absence on this forum, I decided to come and see what's up, and I have to say, Ana; I'm sorry for what you have to go through. Empathetic tears are building up as I type this, even if they won't come out of my eyes. Most of our interactions haven't been positive, but I assure you that is irrelevant to how I feel here... I've experienced deaths by elderly relatives I was attached to whose times were coming up, but never anyone at a much younger age, let alone a younger brother. I can't imagine how you felt, discovering your youthful brother dead, and I hope you eventually feel better. I have a younger brother myself, and even though he bugs me from time to time, I love him so much. I don't want him to die, especially by suicide. I highly doubt he will, though.

That being said, I hope you, your family and friends get as much care as you guys need. Therapy, love, hugs, peace, whatever- I hate knowing someone innocent is having depressing thoughts. You deserve all you can right now. <:(

Anna, I feel for you, I know what its like to see a loved one take their own life, I honestly dont know how to put into words how you must be feeling right now, but just know family and friends will always be there for you to help you get through it, I'm truly sorry to hear this has happened to you, I hope things start looking up for you soon.

My Condolences.

Man, thanks guys. I'm so pleasantly surprised to see so much support from people here. I really really am. I'm hanging in there though, don't worry about me. :)

I will keep this short because I am worried I may possibly say something insensitive due to our previous interactions.

My condolences. As others have said, no one deserves this. I will pray for you and your family will get the support you need in this trying time.

Oh gosh. I didn't expect to read that. My condolences.

I know what it's like to have suicidal thoughts. That's awful. It could happen just for a small thingy (like my father scolding me), and I was suddenly in my room bursting in tears. That makes you feel like people don't care about you, and won't even care a little bit if you die, and will just say "huh, nothing".

And that's wrong.

You should, even your parents, see a therapist. This could affect (and will probably) you if you're going to end up being a mother (even maybe preventing you from wanting to have a child), and the relationship you have with your parents.

Keep him in your heart, that's the best thing you can do for him. Never forget him.

Be brave, and be strong for him. That's all you can do now.

A suicide will always be tough to handle, especially with the trauma you've got. Remember all the good moments you had with him, and always cherish them.

This should happen for noone. But life's so, sadly. Adolescence is the toughest period ever for a human. I don't even know how that's possible for the brain to make it happen.

Man. I... don't really know what to say at times like this. While we don't really know each other, I've been close enough to the subject myself to know it must be hard, to say the least. You have my condolences and my support, for what it's worth.

Just keep going, and stick close to those who can support you. It'll be all right.

Wow, even SOC posted in here. Now I'm really pleasantly surprised (no offense, of course, cause as you said, our prior interactions...). Thanks a lot, you guys. :) Yeah, my parents said they're going to get me counseling. So I'm well on my way to recovering from this.

The trauma may linger for a long time yet, maybe even forever (I can't open a door without shaking anymore... I don't EVER want to see a gun. OR blood, even my own. Or a person on the floor, even if their eyes are open and they're alert), but I'm doing well now. :)

Oh yeah, I just made a small edit to the OP to make that suicide statement more clear, since the whole Borz argument.

Edited by Anacybele

I wanted to add to my previous comment, if you ever need someone to talk too about this just PM me and ill try my best to help you, I'm depressed most of the time I've come close to suicide many times, I know what its like, you think the whole world is against you and it just keeps getting worse but we all make it through the good and the bad, so you can make it through this, everyone believe's you can :)

Ana, I'm very sorry about your loss. No one should have to go through the loss of a loved one, especially not in this kind of tragic light. I've lost a couple good friends due to suicide, but I've never actually experienced what you've seen, so I can't say I know what you're going through when I truly, truly don't. Still, if you need someone to talk to, just send me a message. I'm always willing to give an open eye and open mind to or for anyone. Lastly, I wish you and your family well on the road to recovery, and I hope you all come out stronger and closer together in the days to come.

I am so sorry for your loss, my horseback riding teacher committed suicide about 7 years ago and while I had quit taking lessons from her at the time it still is a shock. The sad thing is people can be very good a hiding pain, you can't blame yourself and while you might be mad at the whole world right now, you do learn to live with the pain. The only thing I can say is talk to your family and get counseling, and make sure you take time to remember the good things that you did together, because if you remember the happy times the pain ends up being bearable instead of taking over everything.

Jumpin' Tyr on a pogostick!

I just now saw this thread. I am so sorry that happened to you and your family. You have my deepest sympathies.

I have to say, i admire your strength regarding this. I feel like you are handling yourself a lot better than i know i could ever do. Im also pretty proud that you wish to seek some help about this. (i dont blame you in the least) We got your back, babe! <3

Wow, even SOC posted in here. Now I'm really pleasantly surprised (no offense, of course, cause as you said, our prior interactions...).

I think it shouldn't really matter what previous interactions we've had, negative or else, unless you're coldhearted and spiteful over something so trivial like internet arguments, you'll find that people will give you sympathy for this. Nobody of worth would wish this on people they even disliked.

I'm not trying to correct, but know that even if we've had our disagreements in the past that we do wish you the best.

Jumpin' Tyr on a pogostick!

I just now saw this thread. I am so sorry that happened to you and your family. You have my deepest sympathies.

I have to say, i admire your strength regarding this. I feel like you are handling yourself a lot better than i know i could ever do. Im also pretty proud that you wish to seek some help about this. (i dont blame you in the least) We got your back, babe! <3

Yeah, I really have no idea how I've been able to handle it the way I do. I'm generally a sensitive person, you'd think I'd be practically destroyed by something like this. But I'm glad I could handle it better than that anyway. I'd rather not destroy myself.

Thanks, Florina. :)

And thanks everyone else too. Tryhard, yeah, I guess you're really right about that. I apologize for my remark then. I just...when I clash a lot with someone like I have with SOC or Lord Raven or whoever, I feel like they hate me...

Wow, this is not what I was expecting to read about today on SF. I'm terribly sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine witnessing that...

But it's great that you being comforted by so many people, I wish you the best with your counseling.

I can't say I'm a fan of you at all, but I wouldn't dare wish anything like this on someone I dislike.

I'm sorry for your loss, you have my sympathy and hope things will get better for you.

I apologize something like this happened.

May you get better.

EDIT: Sorry in advance, some things just come out of my mouth sometimes.

I really do hope you get better.

Edited by Sophie

Y'know, telling me you're not a fan of me isn't really going to make me feel better... Just saying... But thanks.

Thanks to you too, Booton. :)