Invisible History DLC Full Story Summary

Kirokan

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only question to the first episode is what timeline does this take place?! Past or Future?! Saying that they cannot return to their time if they use the crystal orb tells that it is either from the present, or past. Is it from the past before Awakening, or the present?

EDIT: Also still forgot that Owain had a kickass dragonball name, Wood!

Edited by Princess_Florina

Maybe is from the future past aftermath since Sev tell she finally can have peace for once, also un the conclusión she said that want to bring flowers to his parents grave. Or in my personal opinion they want de desire from what timeline they come is up to us.

Edited by Sieghart

The only question to the first episode is what timeline does this take place?! Past or Future?! Saying that they cannot return to their time if they use the crystal orb tells that it is either from the present, or past. Is it from the past before Awakening, or the present?

EDIT: Also still forgot that Owain had a kickass dragonball name, Wood!

If definitely seems to be they are from the main Awakening timeline, with the option being given to return to their original future should they wish it. Also does not seem to be future past, since they refer to the Awakening versions of their parents still being alive in that timeline.

Which timeline they return to in the end is left unknown though, being up to the player to decide. If you prefer to think they return to the Awakening world (where their friends still are) you can decide they did that, or if you prefer you could say they returned to their original timeline instead.

Edited by TheWerdna

I have a couple of questions:

1) What is the deal with the part referring to Robin? Is it refereeing to the Robin of the original timeline, or is it canonizing that it this takes place after the sacrifice ending and before Robin returns as per the epilogue?

2) I would just like to double check: They make no reference to other pairings from Awakening or the epilogues of other characters, correct? I just want to make sure so I can stop worrying about that.

1)I think Hydra was saying was that Robin's spirit is watching over them with the spirits of the rest of the first generation characters, so it seems to be from the firfs timeline

2) They don't mention any pairings, but what's interesting is that they do mention Nah, and they seem to imply that she's showing signs of madness like Hydra, or at least they seem to imply that Nah lost control of her power more than once.

The reference to Robin is also to "explain" how Hydra got access to Grima's Emblem (the reclassing item, not the mark itself), as Robin's spirit literally gave it to him to show his gratitude.

The reference to Robin is also to "explain" how Hydra got access to Grima's Emblem (the reclassing item, not the mark itself), as Robin's spirit literally gave it to him to show his gratitude.

I got that, I am just wondering since it is ambiguous which Robin they are are referring too. I am just wondering if the person who translated could clarify or not (like if there is a clearer translation)

1)I think Hydra was saying was that Robin's spirit is watching over them with the spirits of the rest of the first generation characters, so it seems to be from the firfs timeline

2) They don't mention any pairings, but what's interesting is that they do mention Nah, and they seem to imply that she's showing signs of madness like Hydra, or at least they seem to imply that Nah lost control of her power more than once.

Ehh, I think that when they mentioned Nah, they meant how she'd go on rampages like in her support with Fem!Robin.

This created more questions than I could ever imagine, they've gotta drop such direct connections to other worlds after this right? If they keep trying to get a sense of continuity between series they'll just keep digging a deeper grave when it dosen't work.

Okay, I've just read the transcription of the ancient texts, and it was written that the song was created by Anankos/Hydra himself, instead of the Touma people as stated in this DLC. (白でも黒でもない竜は3つの予言を歌する... The dragon that was neither white nor black conveyed three prophecies in a song...) This makes more sense because the lyrics describe events of the future (specifically the 3 separated destinies that Kamui can choose), so only someone who has the ability of premonition like Hydra can know of these events. The Touma royalties thus shouldn't have been able to write this song. I honestly don't know what's going on here...

EDIT: Now that I read the original dialogue in the second episode, I think the line can be interpreted as "...[The dragon] has left a song for the Touma King of that time." (...当時の透魔王に歌を残した。) So the song could still have been written by Hydra and passed down to the Touma people.

Edited by Ryo

Thank you for taking the time to write a summary of the DLC!

Despite the inconsistencies and the like, I still found the summaries really enjoyable read and I actually liked what they tried to do in the DLC. :>

Edited by carefreejules

I think I'll wait until I see in the English released game to make a judgment on the story.

So, assuming I'm reading correctly, Lilith isn't a sibling in the sense that Mikoto gave birth to her, but rather a piece of Anankos treated like a "daughter", I think.

Edited by Sentinel07

Gah, this does bring up some problems in the story still, though idk how they can fix it now since they've already released DLC explaining the trio's presence in their world.

Oh well, very interesting read though, does explain some stuff, but created more unexplained stuff :[

Edited by Xanek

To be fair, if you view it as a standalone story, then the DLC isn't really that bad. The narrative is quite nice and solid.... until you connect it to the plots of both installments.

This following is a question about Lilith.

I read that Lilith is another form of Hydra:

"Before Anankos can say the name of his child, the four get attacked by Lilith, who claims to be Dragon Anankos' child, while in reality she is the human form of Anankos' madness."

However, I have also read that Lilith is the second child of Mikoto and Hydra, making her MU's biological sibling:

"As they arrive in Touma, Anankos tells the whole tale of himself, which includes his relationship with Touma's heir, Mikoto, from which two children were born."

"It is revealed in the Invisible History DLC that Lillith is the only true sibling of the Avatar."

So which one is it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :)

"Before Anankos can say the name of his child, the four get attacked by Lilith, who claims to be Dragon Anankos' child, while in reality she is the human form of Anankos' madness."

However, I have also read that Lilith is the second child of Mikoto and Hydra, making her MU's biological sibling:

"As they arrive in Touma, Anankos tells the whole tale of himself, which includes his relationship with Touma's heir, Mikoto, from which two children were born."

"It is revealed in the Invisible History DLC that Lillith is the only true sibling of the Avatar."

So which one is it?

that's strange since Mikoto never mentions her or concern of her whereabouts.

So which one is it?

Well, if Human Anankos is to be considered, Lilith seemed to be viewed as a "daughter" despite being the human form of his madness.

So maybe they mean two children in that sense?

Thanks Kirokan.

Anyways, if I am getting this right, Mikoto and Shenmei are not sisters but Mikoto is Shenmei's daughter?Therefore making Aqua Kamui's aunt yet they can marry.I am so confused right now.Though I do like how Kamui and Lilith are siblings(Finally some actually relatives), I just wish Lilith was more of a main character.

Honestly, I kinda want Lilith to be a playable character now that it's revealed she's the avatar's real sibling. It weirds me out that the avatar's actual sibling is also basically their pet... It would be nice if she had a bigger role in the game's main plot.

I feel like this stuff should have been explained in the actual game...

I guess the fact that you get the Tactician Emblem (...or whatever it's called...) and the First Dragon's Blood is pretty nice (though I would have preferred if it changed you into a Nohr Prince/ss instead of giving Dragon's Vein access).

The music is pretty cool as well.