Worat Character Supports

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cordelia's with Gregor is like the only decent opposite sex one Cordelia has though, because she doesn't whine incessantly in the chain, Gregor shows signs of romantic interest in the A support and Cordelia proposes to him in the S instead of the other way around, which means she's gotten over Chrom. Nearly all the others are people agony aunting for her and then in the S the dude going "I'm not Chrom, but..." which is cringeworthy and awful.

Edited by Irysa

Cordelia's with Gregor is like the only decent opposite sex one Cordelia has though, because she doesn't whine incessantly in the chain, Gregor shows signs of romantic interest in the A support and Cordelia proposes to him in the S instead of the other way around, which means she's gotten over Chrom. Nearly all the others are people agony aunting for her and then in the S the dude going "I'm not Chrom, but..." which is cringeworthy and awful.

shit i must've mistook that for another one, my bad

Lott/Ward C was pretty awful. In fact, there are quite a few supports in FE6 which are real duds. Some are pretty decent, but some characters are just a snorefest.

FeMU x Chrom is awful

most in FE6 are really boring and not worth reading

there's quite a few in Fates that are terrible but since it's not official yet I won't say anything

even though I think it's funny Serra and Oswin is not okay

"Fourteen years, right? Hey, that's not so bad!"

I'll think of more later

Chrom x FMU and Chrom x Sumia.Uh I hated them.

Also, might I add the localized Henry x Olivia support.In the original, it was about Henry and how abused he was and how Olivia wanted to help him get over that but the localized fucked it up making Henry seem like the diabolical maniac he is not.I really hate how the localizes made Henry just comical relief.

Chrom x Female Avatar would've been good without the S support. Because I have to admit that it was funny and I have the B support happen in my headcanon. But as a romantic build-up, it's stupid as hell.

Frederick x Sumia is boring too, imo, as it doesn't show anything about either one of them that we don't already find out during the story (that Sumia is a dumb klutz and Frederick is patient and serious with his duties) and there's just no development or anything. Though I did really like Frederick's line about the moon in the S support.

Hector x Florina is god-awful, imo. All it is is Florina failing to apologize to him because of her man-phobia. Lon'qu did the opposite sex phobia thing much better, imo.

Vaike x Olivia is bad too. Just more boring apologizing...

Edited by Anacybele

Florina and Hector, its like Lon'qu only nothing ever happens.

Kellam, does he even have supports not talking about his stupid ass gimmick?

Olivia and Henry's supports needed to be rewritten, the mage school shouldn't exist.

inigo/nah. Seriously.

I don't really like lon'qu/lissa too, idk he just never seemed to like herā€¦but i can see why someone else would ship them, I can see the moments. but he just seemedā€¦annoyed the whole time, idk.

Oh, yeah, I forgot Fiora X Kent.

I do my best tpo forgot this... abomination ever exists.

Damn ! That one must be one of the most awfull supports ever written. (How I hope it was jut boring.)

It made me hate both with passion and the main reason Kent is my most hated FE character.

(Well, Fiora is kinda redeemed because her other supports are OK. Mainly because of their sisters.)

Kent's ones are boring as hell.)

Both really acts like hypocictical Holier-Than-Thou assholes.

The original Ewan x Amelia is also kinda bad ("yeah, yeah, keep "training" so that I can look at your panty!")

Florina and Hector, its like Lon'qu only nothing ever happens.

Kellam, does he even have supports not talking about his stupid ass gimmick?

Olivia and Henry's supports needed to be rewritten, the mage school shouldn't exist.

Yeah, that one too.

It's a mystery people still think they are supposed to be the main couple.

I used to dislike Kent and Fiora's support (I still don't like them as a pairing though, I guess I just find their personalities meshing to be uninteresting, and then there's my love for Sain x Fiora), but the irony in their B support is hilarious. lol Otherwise though, it is kinda boring. :P

Chrom x Sumia is kinda boring too, actually.

Edited by Anacybele

Kent is now my second most hated FE character thanks to KentxFiora, why must I see these things.

80% of Awakening's supports are better than that.

Also apparently ChromxSumia in Japan had good character development for both of them. That's just what I've heard though so take it for a grain of salt.

Maybe, but then Tragonight said this:

Learn how to clean your own bowels, Chrom.

I do not remember anything about bowels being mentioned in the English version... Wtf...

Kent x Farina is hilarious because of how unlikely it is, and they even comment in a way that could be seen as a break the 4th wall moment.

I don't find Kent/Fiora bad though, they are just similar in such a way that its just not much has to develop lol.

Lott/Ward C was pretty awful. In fact, there are quite a few supports in FE6 which are real duds. Some are pretty decent, but some characters are just a snorefest.

Well, the problem is that FE6 has so many boring characters (like Bors and Barth and Wade and Lot and Alan and Lance and...) and many of these boring characters have supports with each other. Not really a surprise that so many of them are boring, then.

Vaida/Dorcas was mentioned before, but bears repeating. Shouldn't support conversations be, I don't know, CONVERSATIONS?

Cordelia/Frederick is just so outrageously bad. "I know you don't love me, but would you like to settle for me since you'll never get the guy you want?" "Sure, why not."