Post your Super Mario Maker levels!

Alex95

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jumpman, Jump!: CD15-0000-017C-38D1

Fiddled around with the different kinds of solid grounds to make this level. First time making an autoscroller too.

P-Door Trickery: B91B-0000-017C-3F57

I don't have much creativity or experience when it comes to Ghost House levels, so this is the best I have. At least it's short!

Edited by Doofina

Played a good majority of your guy's levels today. I like what I saw, good job! You get the "PM Seal of Approval!" XP

I'm working on a new level myself, but I had to do something, so I will have it up later.

EDIT: Here's that level. It's a short stage with grueling challenges, as per the usual with my levels :)

Bowser's Castle Challenge: 007A-0000-0183-8D6C

Edited by Power Master

For stars, every 50 or so stars will increase your limit. 50 will give you 20 uploads, 150 will give you 30. That's as far as I've gotten, but I believe it can go up to 100 uploads.

As for midway checkpoints, shake an arrow sign. For red koopas, shake a green koopa. Shake everything and see what happens! Drag wings onto an enemy/object to make it fly or drag a Super Mushroom onto an enemy to make it huge! And stack Goombas on top of each other for a Goomba Tower!

For the ultimate boss battle, stack a Sledge Brother-launching Bill Blaster on top of a flying Super Bowser!

Edited by Power Master

Just keep creating and uploading. It may take a while, but the stars will happen!

Also, if you shake a Buzzy Beetle or a Spiny, you'll get a helmet based on the shooken enemy,

Edited by Power Master

I just made an another original course called "Careful with you traps? 2" and uploaded in the server today. It did have some traps looked pretty different from the first one.

ID: 73C1-0000-0187-30E8

Made a shooter level using the Fire Clown Car.

Fireball Blaster: D75E-0000-018A-325F

Sounds interesting. I'll get to it whenever I finally have free time.

Made an another based course based off from a classic Nintendo video game called StarTropics. (I just wondered if any Japanese players might play this course and they can might search and then, look at into StarTropics since I did looked at my other courses have a few Japanese players played it?)

The course is designed it from the Tunnel from Chapter 1 from the original StarTropics game.

ID: 960E-0000-018D-28D4

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Balcerzak, January 14, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Balcerzak, January 14, 2016 - No reason given

I wonder if this signifies a future Daisy Amiibo...

I'm pretty sure the Daisy costume is obtainable from the future event courses.

EDIT: Can someone please delete this post, I have no idea how this reply made it duplicate? (I only did pressed once)

Edited by King Marth 64

By that same logic, we could get an amiibo for the Wii Balance Board.

This would be the best amiibo ever.

Also I'm totally going to make a level called "Hi I'm Daisy"

By that same logic, we could get an amiibo for the Wii Balance Board.

...not really. That's not my logic at all.

There are several levels I want to make, but can't at the moment. I'd like to make a Fire Emblem level, and a Star Fox one and Pokemon one. But I can only upload one more stage so give me stars, people and I don't have all the costumes for them unlocked yet.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Posted an another based course from Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics II (the sequel of StarTropics and an another classic NES game). I made it look more like those Ice Caves from Chapter 2 and did add the Overworld map as a second area.

Ice Caves (Zoda's Revenge: STII) ID: 3D3B-0000-018E-E7F9