Randomizer Low Turns REDUX (FE6)

General Horace

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will I actually update regularly?

It's too bad Marcus doesn't have a Bronze Axe or something, because him weakening the boss for another unit to grab the kill would be preferred IMHO. You could always connect two Iron Axe hits and then have somebody still the kill - I mean, he only has 7 def since he's not an armour.

Isn't Roy technically one square away from being able to seize on the screenshots posted?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it wasn't a run that I was planning on using or anything, I was just scoping out the chapter.

I'll probably just rig a Marcus Iron axe crit (it OHKO's) on him honestly, not much else I can do in this scenerio.

Hopefully i'll get the chapter up in the next day or so.

my computer rip'd so I've lost the rom obviously, which is unfourtunate. However, I'm just gonna redo everything up to the point i'm at (with the same reclasses) on a new randomizer and hope things turn out more or less the same. It'll probably take me a few days for me to sort everything out (along with more important stuff) so this will be on the backburner for a week or so.

• 2 weeks later...