Mr.Night plays Sun God's Wrath Blind Run[COMPLETED](for now)

MrNight48

ch 7, part 3: badass old dude is a grandpa! whut!

ofhYYS3.png
because he was getting on my fucking nerves with all the male rape comments
hEyMd0g.png
good, eye for an eye, the bastard took sol who I was going to promote to be a badass in my army
but then we got nemy
who was better so....guess kuroth loses 2 eyes sweet!
npj13iS.pngLW7nJpC.pngCiZXX61.png
Qsr0CcY.pngNtkQLOv.pngF2vJmLH.png
what I didn't show was this guy single handily murdering everybody in a fort
he is this hacks badass old dude.
BVs5z4C.pngbnTwJsq.pngBwiUdQt.png
vGdNmAG.png
"he is so strong, anybody who is a red unit just fades away in his presence, no bodies, no clothes, nothing."
hFr9mPd.pngvpK7VSr.png
O_O!
artemis will be trained harder now
m3yXuKJ.pngChXRyPo.png
you are very late old man
RPMqT7u.pngHxmqJGO.pngpfPEbTh.png
he reminds me of sean connerary, he probably has the accent too
Lwzs7V6.pngpu1gY70.png1Rr2Fnk.png
rcK8jsc.pngm2sXN2C.png
ouch
8e5Z6uy.pngnDtuzBv.pngqnsBo56.png
"cause he is a fuck boi"
bMxr6Fc.png
oh, this makes the previous comment somewhat true then
HophbXM.pngNa1JeYz.png
"for I am the popo of this band, too strong to help"
5emMXVe.png
"I need exp and stats to get to your level old man and I can't do that with you around"
9eN8VFM.pngJ1q4Qih.pngRTFfEDf.png
"so that you may also get exp/stats to actually be any use to me, the old dude that can solo enemy fort dungeons"
q09mukF.pngBAuP3rO.pngWwcEAS1.png
shut up artemis
ZmkzRot.pngkyo56ow.pngYOFIucP.png
VyOUyPA.png
hahaha damn we are becoming assholes to this one dude. we already killed his son and now the daughter? Just kill the pope to put him out of his misery.
QugTNH8.pnghyYtkCY.png9lQuMmq.png
pqKTUqD.pngflUR8ij.pngGcZI9u6.png
"FOR THE GREY WARDENS!"
nvj5ShA.pnguBekFtg.pnggStZ7Va.png
"he will not be op while in your army"
basically the old man is telling me he is not a unit worth trainning
fhj8WGe.png6aeG31y.pngdg15ATg.png
9VUphuq.pngofSAnn2.png
wait, is this hack suggesting I CAN sober him up?
PSk5keJ.png
more story that honestly, have no clue what they are going on about. Like before, will link to album with the convos below.

Thoughts on this chapter

story wise: The gay overtones and the booty comments is way overdone. Lynch as a villain was just a gay sterotype who was a broken record player of "gotta get dat booty". With a fucked up mug like that, he could have been so much more. The muscle dudes were honestly fucking hilarious and well timed.

gameplay:

no idea lol

I didn't really play it like a defense mission until the end so I can't really give good feedback on if it works like you intended. Will just say it gets a pass from me.

links to conversations not shown:

part 1- http://imgur.com/a/mq5gk

part 2- http://imgur.com/a/Ib1zl

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should definitely play Persona Q if you liked the bara here.

That was my first thoughts...

At first, I didn't realized that Lynch had big puty lips, and thought it just had his mouth perpetually open in an unlikely faction..

I'm not sure if I actually preferred him as horribly defaced...

This was a chapter I was worried is still too hard, but I'm glad it's not as bad anymore? I did make it easier after comments in the main thread.

Lynch was based on the booty warrior rather than a gay stereotype, but I guess the line is hard to draw? Good job killing him though even I haven't done that yet but I figured using the wall would be the way to go.

This was a chapter I was worried is still too hard, but I'm glad it's not as bad anymore? I did make it easier after comments in the main thread.

Lynch was based on the booty warrior rather than a gay stereotype, but I guess the line is hard to draw? Good job killing him though even I haven't done that yet but I figured using the wall would be the way to go.

then maybe he should be an equal opportunity booty warrior?

Nice to see Blademaster made the chapter way easier.

Night, you didn't have to face the old version with +10 damage steel bow archers with 100% hitrate who OHKO'd Charles. :D

ok this begs the question of why you are sending charles to his death for him to eat that kind of pain? I made my charles take that archer hit on purpose man.

I'm honestly not really sure if it is still too hard but I am pretty damn good at defense missions (I don't just wall off shit, I try to actively kill everything too) hence is why I can't really give good feedback here,

ha ha I had a feeling he was based on the booty warrior but I feel like I have explain the context of why the booty warrior worked as a character on boondocks but not so much in your hack. To understand the booty warrior, you have to understand his mentality. Everything he does is to get dat ass. We are talking about a man who was willing to go on a show that catches child predators on live t.v. fresh out of jail to get man butt. Then go right back to jail for that crime. That is how hardcore the booty warrior is for booty. That is how the writers introduce us to that character but what is important to note is right after that, they show us why the booty warrior important to the story, by reminding us of tom's phobia of male anal rape in prison. (which is a understandable fear) Therefore showing us that the episode was going to be about the booty warrior, who is hardcore for booty, against Tom, who would like to keep his booty so much he went to a class for it. Basically two forces at the opposite sides of the spectrum clash trope.

Now you have lynch, yeah he is like the booty warrior BUT no where near as committed to the cause of booty due to these factors in the story:

- his lover is motherfucking kuroth, a man in a powerful position and yet he is far too ok with lynch's open statements about his interest in other men's butt. This further raises questions about the nature of their relationship because if they are really lovers, lynch has a steady supply of booty unlike the booty warrior who is in prison and has to constantly fight for it like an animal thus defeating the drive of his need for booty.

- shows interest in other things that are not the ass. in this chapter, he just talked about how the muscle men had nice muscles, the booty warrior does not give a single fuck about muscles

- the comment about not wanting a girls butt (the very butt he was sent to recapture I might add), the booty warrior never said he didn't like girls butt. I know this is confusing but again, you got to understand, dude is in prison which means the chance for girls butt is usually 0 which is why he switched to man butt. supply and demand at it's darkest. Lynch is kind of a free dude, he has options for booty but yet he is only exclusive to only male butt. At this point it is no longer about the fetish but his actual sexual orientation which the booty warrior never clarified on the show. (not sure about the guy in real life he was based off of, don't want to know)

With these factors, having lynch play the role of booty warrior is kind of a bad choice. He either has to be single or not dating one of your important villains that is very hardcore about loyalty. A person who seriously cares about loyalty usually is not the type to have open relationships. He also must stay true to the fetish otherwise he will seem like an undeveloped character like he does now. Somebody like Fang would have been the better choice for this joke role because we would have never seen it coming. the booty warrior who was attacking villages for booty was also a spy sent to deliver info to sol. While you have fucked up looking lynch develop in the direction you wanted him to go as kuroth's lover. That is my what I mean when I say lynch could have been a better character.

(never thought as a straight dude I would talk about the dynamics about the male butt getting booty warrior, what am I doing with my life...)

Think I just learned more about the Booty Warrior than I ever thought I would(was an interesting read too), and you bring up some good points. I'll try and keep them in mind, but given that Lynch already lives in a position of arguable luxury it would be hard to have him really be struggling as much. Lynch does more stuff if he survives the chapter which is where his relationship with Kuroth would get expanded upon, but to be completely honest I haven't gotten that far in planning yet the exact details on what it will entail. When I meet with my editor I'll be sure to discuss this with them.

Edited by Blademaster!

Think I just learned more about the Booty Warrior than I ever thought I would(was an interesting read too), and you bring up some good points. I'll try and keep them in mind, but given that Lynch already lives in a position of arguable luxury it would be hard to have him really be struggling as much. Lynch does more stuff if he survives the chapter which is where his relationship with Kuroth would get expanded upon, but to be completely honest I haven't gotten that far in planning yet the exact details on what it will entail. When I meet with my editor I'll be sure to discuss this with them.

You don't have to have lynch struggle, Just more of showing what kind of problems a man like that may have and show how he overcomes,if he even does, if that makes sense. Even the rich have problems, even if nobody else takes them seriously or doesn't sympathize it is still a problem to that person and they have to figure out a way to solve it depending on how serious that issue is to them. Here is an example to give you an idea

Super rich dude can't find a decent butler. He even complains about it to the local poor people at the bar while getting drunk.

^that sentence alone may gain the ire from the people listening to the story, however the direction of where that sentence goes can be interesting.

common story: tired of butler stealing his shit

uncommon story: dude is lonely and his old butler was his friend but he died and now he has to find a replacement, but nobody can replace ole chester

wtf story: no butler can handle his usual order of the right drugs he wants. keeps getting the wrong weed/cocaine for his next high to escape his traumatic pain.

out of those 3, the wtf story inspires people to ask more questions while the common story is common but has a known formula that works in pretty much any context.

For lynch, you mention he needs more servants and his are better trained. If his are better trained (which they are, the guy even mourns his death) why does he has less servants? Why does kuroth give him less if lynch is his lover and does get his men to have the kind of loyalty he wants out of his servants.

Just something to think about when giving us the context when lynch does the things he does.

Maybe Lynch is just really...uh...words. Even people who aren't technically deprived can act very deprived.

As true as that is, the way lynch does it seems like he remembered he was suppose to act the like the booty warrior and throws in a line about booty as an afterthought.

Like he is talking about shit he cares about then goes "something something booty something something asshole"- "this message brought to you by the toilet paper company who paid me to say booty every now and then."

Basically everytime we start to have a characterization about him, he then ruins it.

Ch 8, part 1: Best plans, shit reality

jlP030Q.png
in this castle of doom
r94jFoV.pngPY104Q7.png
They tell him his son is dead, he runs off while his men freak out a bit cause they know his leadership is going to be shit now.
1AdHqFF.png
in another castle not too far away...
0BkxuJd.pngwevXzkm.png
they are happy the little dude is dead.
I think.
LPJd2vo.pngfhkmNKd.png
Ryu's rebel forces probably, nils got fucked up is all I understood.
Jbl75Jr.pngclsIsoL.pngW8EFAC1.png
after playing much assassin's creed black flag, all I can think about is the extreme lack of bushes in this chapter.
dKRetTJ.png
13 and 16 turns actually
Lb2WVLS.png9NtW15j.png
honestly when I have no clue what the fuck kind of weapon that is, I feel it is not enough motivation to be a try hard
xh3Myt1.pngSaeeM2G.png1U6furD.png
shortage of test subjects? just kidnap the locals, no one will care.
E2ds8sd.png4Ub9fuB.pngecLNEgD.png
C8gy9iT.pngCq5TSWc.pnglHoSRpC.png
FHopkpj.png
That is the most stupid shit ever done by villains

"Man we need new human weaponery, oh I know! Turn test subjects into magic sword throwing bastards against their wishes!"

"That plan has no holes, what could go wrong?"
eNo25j7.pngWJqTv0W.pngOUxaDPr.png
IpVTtIO.pngi6e24aW.pngNG83IJk.png
basically people who can use magic swords are special and yet the enemy sure throws a lot of them at me to get slaughtered.
4jadkxH.pngcu9rvdi.pngTzOj0qX.png
Not sure who those 2 talking to my target are, the story never really explains why they are here and why they get faces
kdMnG4c.pngXUsZWiw.png
what?!
wtf WHY!?
27OOdS1.png
fuck you I already know how they perform and they are not for unpromoted units!
XWLsKST.png
unpleasant foreshadowing
HsnvxIa.pngLMnmJkf.pngNYVJ0QJ.png
Actually couldn't kill him in this chapter either, he got way more defense now :/
5y3wZEB.pngjz6SaS1.png
will you be replaced too and you know it?
T8Bxe4k.pngu0q7i71.pngvMgztQ3.png
bad ass dude here. The True Jaigen
Ge0htem.png
Another considerable large map. I did a yolo run off screen and got to the boss pretty fast with tons of iron man deaths. This may be an easy chapter now that I am trying to keep everybody alive.
pBaQu1x.pngEyLLbqE.pngns5wOoZ.png
the boss, she is a mage so she is doomed.
want that hezul scroll though
ZuPY1zV.pngXUGUrHq.png
These losers are pointless to me, ignore them
QJltTt5.png
that however...
lT6Ev3E.pngMq2N4Oq.png
holy fuck a knight crest? I WANT IT!
tsCi3h2.pnglAROr7H.png
sigh he will be a problem and damn another ocean seal?
pGXiFAj.png
I might want that.
Yeah this chapter suffers hard from the steal everything solution. It actually becomes this chapters downfall but more on that later.
NgpIJNi.pngHj2XJ7P.png
scout the shops
uiiKV4H.png
pick the team
p2RRvrn.png
alright let's do this. expect to have that weapon and stealables in 14 turns.
YizP084.png2HPIbiO.png
so far so good
dkWshZk.png
not good
+1
PNK50Ga.png
fuck no restart
+2
6HbYp7i.png
sexy serra don't start fucking up now please
QSsgoEC.png
and this person was too far to steal so redo
+3
wOmz008.png
BETTER!
3wpp2nq.png
HNNNGGGHHH!
eUTsRve.png
get rekt by my toothpick
C3ySvDD.png
OW NO WTF!
Zab4Fz5.png33e3ya0.png
so many units poisoned, like 4 of them this is bad
bMy6AYy.png
fuck it will restart, only one way that could have ended
+4
Bj1zjco.png
good keep getting that level.
K8V03Sf.png
she got hit by a 20 fucking 8!
It's that serra death by wyverns in fe7 chaos mode all over again.
GXYBwF1.png
why is this shit not going as planned?
8I1g1ov.png
I am just getting poisoned out the ass all over the place-
uOHoLG2.png
FUCK!
+5
part 2 soon
Edited by MrNight48

Honestly props to you. I finished through the prison chapter on hard mode, started the defend one, and called it quits. That you've kept going on through this tedium is amazing. Nothing against the hack (honestly, it's good, just too good for me), but the thing that really broke it for me was the sheer crypticness of the goals. First time on 5, never crossed my mind they needed to talk twice, then again on 7, i had ZERO idea that you could recruit the drunk. And the "hint" being that evan is from the same country as the wine or whatever. Honestly it just became too much for me. That being said, might try again on normal, albeit with all the cryptic things nearby, so i don't need to go through the hassle and miss things completely.

i do hope you'll be recruiting red head, he's the one of the two that you can.

inb4 "FUCK this was done before hand"

kZQk6lW.gif

I slaughtered him like a christmas pig, he was weak anyway not restarting.

Honestly props to you. I finished through the prison chapter on hard mode, started the defend one, and called it quits. That you've kept going on through this tedium is amazing. Nothing against the hack (honestly, it's good, just too good for me), but the thing that really broke it for me was the sheer crypticness of the goals. First time on 5, never crossed my mind they needed to talk twice, then again on 7, i had ZERO idea that you could recruit the drunk. And the "hint" being that evan is from the same country as the wine or whatever. Honestly it just became too much for me. That being said, might try again on normal, albeit with all the cryptic things nearby, so i don't need to go through the hassle and miss things completely.

well thank you, sometimes it really does seem cryptic at times but I figure stuff out. For me, the tedious part is getting all the images, I actually like playing through the gameplay but I try to get everything because I have a feeling this LP is serving somewhat of a guide besides providing entertainment..

Ch 8, part 2: Fucking Anna

Aa0cgcq.png
ok fuck the full frontal assault, I am going to work the sides.
TYD9fYy.png
fuck you t(-_-t)
LuwhRsJ.png
fuck you too
a4qGdnX.png
OW WHY?
WHY THE FUCK YOU ALWAYS HURT YOU MOTHERFUCK-
NtfBjE3.png
This is not good. Too dangerous to rush attack and too dangerous to let them come to me. The enemy placement in this chapter is downright scary.
9KUaEwR.pngsNSZmBQ.png
Jesus these bonewalkers are strudy
YccKjNg.png
somebody died, had to rethink this shit.
+6
i7JZ6P0.png
ok moving turtle strat is a go
moving turtle strat? its where I turtle while moving. let the ball bait then swallow unfortunate bastards whole while the back move up.
its perfect for fast turn chapters like this
JR9ZTbf.png
whatever, I can work with it
7GZe2oF.png
fuck your poison axes
LQ8CSHr.png
that archer doesn't move at first, he moves after a certain number of turns.
9BVSovG.png
see that piece of shit tome? that's a fucking poison tome. Also wind magic is effective against eyeballs but its so fucking weak it still does 0 damage.
4GRMG9B.png
"prepare thy eye ball for zee royal stab of criticals"
PiTFC90.png
damn the turtle ball is getting hit hard, those dogs are a serious threat while the terminator is getting ready to shoot poisoned muttons. this is a terrible situation to be in.
opmw6ug.png
but I still got to get that swag
KnFUfnq.pnge0COF6x.pngh3llX1v.png
Astrea barely survives and nell escapes taking a nap.
W810diV.png
I am going to need that restore staff after all. Also I forget to give nell a heal staff gg.
zUxarrE.png
want to buy the steel type from pokemon for this toxic spamming bastards.
Nz89db0.png
custom convo, still cut this cur down.
WpWLrl2.png
ow
gW9fu2r.png
OW
e4RfPPy.png
OW SON OF A BITCH!
warrior for peace my ass you light magic firing asshole.
+7
ok that is it, I am fucking tired of this bullshit. Fuck jake and fuck anna, we going to play this shit my way.
vWOmShE.pngTU81QRd.pngMwyF1YU.png
ok I got a plan, I buy as much shit as possible.
why?
It is the ancient art learned by men for centuries, when woman has come to take a man's money, one of the secret techniques is buy as much shit as possible and hide it.
fuck you anna, like a cheating gold digger in a bloody divorce, you won't get SHIT!
hU13Aql.png
rng does not approve of my tactics.
IGKpPSG.png

it hurts but artemis returns with a hard crit.

JtaetAm.png
useless until I can promote you.
mLeE6d3.png
this fucker is too dangerous to let him be alive
I 1-shot dis fool
V0wmqvq.png
then eyeballs leer at astrea's sexy stat toned body till she died :(
+8
nfmoAx2.png
ok this time full on turtle
2e8fZAk.png
SAVESTATE!
0xY8T4M.png
too pro for you
lKwj6oS.png
block that off
PFijMVp.png
forgot about the tailsman, fuck it but I get this red gem though to make up for the 3300 I spent.
yep that is my master plan, spend everything, let anna take the 200g and then make it all back by stealing everything.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Swf9CaH.png
dogs were harmed in the making of this LP
X2CpBjC.png
golden boy is now pink boy
g8zC3L4.pngaQLpnNT.png
yoink!
lHkzZvj.png
swag!
0gQS9DZ.png
whatever
I4mTEU3.pngFXnvxfu.png
turn 5 and I am just getting pounded by reinforcements in the same spot.
FLUqyuE.pngJECk04b.png
now that I let them come to me, I shall rush them.
5n9eNOO.png
fucking sexy
LhlJ8Wr.pngGCsy1uc.png8aUXYD8.png
wrong neighborhood bitch!
C512QP9.pnguUJjMHp.png
1 down another face dude to go.
aaFn52w.png
and I can't 1 shot him so I hole up
CIlUUXQ.png
then I remembered he had a horseslayer.
*cries*
+9
back to savestate
SPKN2U0.png
heal up this time
HjFZYMx.pnggj8glRM.png
regetting loot and a better level
GrPT9uN.pngwjSvuus.png
took that like a champ
KAfgqg1.png
1 shot an eyeball
bUIPaqJ.png
boom, another dead. not sure why they had faces
In hindsight, I guess his face tattoo was a hint artemis could have talked to him but honestly this was super unclear. It is true I could have read the site to check but the game does not make it clear at all I could have recruited him. I say this because his friend can't be recruited but yet comes with a face. One would assume they are just sub bosses so this could use some reworking.
A6LYfaW.png
that fucking level astrea, My astrea turned into a beast
g7AMXTh.pngH19qHUf.png
bait and murder
2Fn2HHx.png
these mages are starting to piss me the fuck off
79osYzo.png
turn 10 and I still even made it to the village. All because I want to steal and not have anyone die.
5NvtRwv.png
this dude shows up,
really? was this a fuck you to the fast turn clearers?
xMinLXF.pngfcWAGg1.png
ca fucking tastrophe
5hI6Ml7.png
WORTH IT!
zv5u2P2.png
NO! FUCK WHY!!!!
+10
wKMkBzz.png
YES GOT IT BACK!
c5yWUfk.png
AND I LIVE
SAVESTATE!
ylQA4WD.png
good I guess
xKBH2VX.pngybTkUvT.png
don't give two fucks
2EZYVcI.png
luna does not ignore resistance anymore so this tome's name should be changed.
qJASORt.pngl5UZ8sE.png
gold digging bitch!
r8XUMx3.png
oh she didn't take it
whatever
8tG0ep0.png
finally made it here
YTcGKTM.pngqwt4uO0.pngYVGCTIC.png
yeah sure sexy serra, just causally mention we are trying to kill somebody
Z3JK9Dx.pngkO8bVVf.pngS7BHaZY.png
whoa how old are you?
pAdz1Zj.pngNJI51hV.pngq5JW9kS.png
oh shit, sounds like we got a good one.
NZACrxX.pngEvvgWvv.pnglJKU1S7.png
Oh you are going to be a welcome addition to the team.
part 3 is next, in the middle of moving and stuff so this may take me while
Edited by MrNight48

hahahahahaha, called it. :smug:

with that said i don't really blame you because i had to look up in the guide i was given to who recruited him, which makes sense ONCE you've done it, but before that you'd think "maybe the lord?" but no.

but yeah i'd say make his recruitment abit more obvious, something like have a scene of him by himself saying "Unlike that pirate, i don't plan on staying with them" or something like that, if we want super obvious he could name drop his recruiter.

i know some people did suggest maybe having the pirate dude playable, tho i remember the hack creator running short on character space, not to mention you get more then enough axe users, and this guy doesn't even have personal skills, well neither does golden boy, but he's special and i dunno what skill to give him without him breaking the game again.

This is definitely one of the hardest chapters, even in normal mode. Based on your playthrough so far, I think I should at least lower the amount of poison weapon users. And I figured people would eventually figure out how to abuse the gold loss strategy. I think I might start looking into different kind of penalties you can suffer instead through permanent events.

In regards to Roa, he is pretty tough to figure out how to recruit. He's briefly mentioned by Artemis in chapter 4, but otherwise the hint to recruit him is that just like in FE4, recruit able characters all have the same boss theme.

This is definitely one of the hardest chapters, even in normal mode. Based on your playthrough so far, I think I should at least lower the amount of poison weapon users. And I figured people would eventually figure out how to abuse the gold loss strategy. I think I might start looking into different kind of penalties you can suffer instead through permanent events.

In regards to Roa, he is pretty tough to figure out how to recruit. He's briefly mentioned by Artemis in chapter 4, but otherwise the hint to recruit him is that just like in FE4, recruit able characters all have the same boss theme.

Yeah poison weapons were just far too much along with the dragon zombie considering it seems you wanted the player to beat this chapter fast.

Honestly the anna penalty is just stupid for this chapter, I would have went with closing the villages to at least force the player to move fast for most of it and then take their time if they wanted to after. There was already a penalty which was losing the unique weapon for not clearing fast enough. At this point, you are just punishing the player for not playing it as a LTC'er which alienates some of the people who play your hack. People play slow because they don't want to lose units but what was most fire emblem games problem was there was no gain for more riskier strats other than beating chapter faster, with Jake, you fixed that problem but then overkill it with anna. Not sure what to do with anna but maybe have her send in a tougher enemy that works for anna.

ok so I think this is a perfect time I should mention this, I have never played FE1 - FE5 (maybe I did play FE2 if its the unreleased updated version in japan with the playable tactician ) and I am starting to see a trend where hacks take elements from those games but did not include any introduction to those elements in the hacks. I have no way to know his music theme mean I could recruit him especially when it wasn't done before in the hack. I also was not playing with the music on, I usually have that off because I have youtube videos playing in the background or watching something on netflix (trying to finish hunter X hunter before my service ends). I say this because I strongly suggest when people want to take those elements from what is considered the harder fire emblems, they should also provide some kind of way to explain those elements to the player because many people may not have played those games and to expect them to is a bit unfair. Just a suggestion.

Ch 8, part 3: The spoils of war

HOobFop.png
send ricky to that house
UvjqLpx.pngPHCfvXH.pngKZPDz7o.png
who the fuck is this elliot guy?
lWdkh16.png
cup formation to receive those mages
aTtKo1F.png
NO! fuck you artemis it is too soon for no stat levels
CAAoF1Y.png
time for the next village
qUFQJUl.pngAx4IFB9.pngDJlM92O.png
shit weapon, hopefully it sells for a lot.
now for the last house
18GHuqV.pngzRi9Quk.pngTTvJ8w9.png
forgot about that, man there is a lot of little hints you completely forget about later.
rP9FfpE.png2OyQuSB.png
thanks jake, that is super helpful
FJy1M6a.png7OrqYYc.png
watch I forget about this later too
ucYRqIf.png
golden boy barely survives but they are fucked now
cUzdRZH.pngTvzZp7h.png
+11
6AteSyS.png
lets try this again
OcTsj4t.pngAxbhrzy.png
+12
again
dMzNzSc.png
+13
again
WjsrGhQ.png
fuck this game
+14
got dammit I just want to feed her a level.
lets attack somebody else
t8zpDRg.pnghR25jA8.pngBulLE6u.png
much better. such stats
KoGSjlR.png
oh I'm sorry I just got lost in all that goodness right there
Kad4whJ.png
why are some of the walls blocked?
JquYimX.pngBx5G5mM.png
good lord these are some the best levels ever
EfOsHeK.png
rob everything
n0s4Qrk.png
yeah whatever
MXHLyrP.png
turn 22 guys and yet I get all these good levels and loot in exchange for a weapon I don't know about and 200g
worth it
y0eo5Ta.png
great chip damage ricky provides he do.
nYdtXO7.png
more shit I steal, like all the dudes who don't move have a vulnerary.
QNyQRUn.png
except this shaman, she moves too.
e9u0WTk.png
he dodged the poison, what a beast
8M84fF7.pngWQ174Lv.pngeSQgvF3.png
that finishes up everything my thieves needed to do here. now to kill them and move on to the dragon zombie
xFm6Kvo.png
jenna got attacked instead of sexy serra but she lives
GdCL7kW.png
yoink! pretty much got back all the money anna is going to take
sJLVbm1.png
now to lure this fucker
bWUl8nk.pngZODudx6.png
ow, he does so much fucking damage.
cX2fPbQ.png
and I am a tile too short to reach rock x_x
LM7n4hU.pngnajpKxA.png
sigh, going to have to survive a turn, I rescue astrea out of there.
hziLaSy.png
meanwhile chest number 1
gKxcLP8.png
ok that is better
OsyT2PH.pngDv851WZ.png
got my loot
duWD5NR.pngpd4ESbl.png
and level too, rock is too hard to kill so...
vDFlmhM.pngLp59gvh.png1kclB2A.png
I kill the dragon instead. golden boy has become insane with that fiendcleaver
8q5jWeP.png
don't leave you rage quitting bitch!
rYTItjp.pngPLVoXPN.png
rescue artemis just in case they move
IIPxP49.pngCRB7llg.png
on sweet that ryu girl just became even more useful
JMFX7pq.pngb1WqVRP.pngQUM7uJA.png
they don't move, the boss doesn't even hurt that much
YN5ncVn.png
yeah this is the amount of turns it took to get all my guys here safely
hMjP4I8.png
take out the body guard
f2FHSeT.png
so I can jack her scroll
OSLNEaE.pngho1ZwY6.png
rescue strats to stay safe
xoEwFIm.pnggwjzNyL.png
oh this is going to be good.
wDUWC2e.pngA4Kwymo.pngvkVcVS3.png
Astrea crit on her second attack lol
egyWIK1.png
and we are done with a meh level.
next is part 4 and my closing statements but most likely that will be for tomorrow, have to start packing now.

i remember something about how Ricky could one round the draco zombie with his bow, or maybe that was with a different bow on normal.

he can but I am thinking more on the lines of chapter functionality for the 13 turn fast clear. Having to deal with a draco zombie on top of everything else seems a bit too much but only if we are talking about the jake reward. otherwise its not an issue even on hard mode.

Edited by MrNight48

i think the poison weapons would be fine if the poison didn't do like, twice the normal poison damage in this.

Agreed. I now see why intelligent systems didn't buff poison weapons back then.

@the draco zombie died

how can something that is dead die again?

by hacking whats left of it off to the bone, I know because I have slayed ur-dragons before (for dragon's dogma fans)

Ch 9, part 4: extra stuff for once

jRfj8pt.png
I like how we are resulting to villain tactics. if you can't kill the person, you go after which they love, the kids.
AynbkA9.png
we stole everything that wasn't nailed down like bandits.
did this hack make us the playable bandits?
MDTGmCj.pnglDiDxib.pngdYP9Ezm.png
neat, got some vampire weapons finally.
ZFGCsaD.pngEoYThKq.pngttJwAX6.png
yeah that is nature's job. it's called natural unit selection and the bench.
NcJCixu.pngh2OrkXv.png
oh....I can use the sword at least
Krh0ynp.png
they talk for a bit, ricky is shocked that nemy parents had sex and made a kid. he may still be a virgin.
IwuF7Hd.png0Q4c0Yu.png
what isn't a virgin is my wallet, getting fucked by this bitch called anna
you know what, I figured out why this mechanic pisses me the fuck off so much, she is this games uncle sam. paying motherfucking taxes in a video game is not fun.
0UZctMs.png
ok look a map skrimish
lzNLYej.pngQlp6wew.pngwhKFzzC.png
yep it really does crash, you can't even enter and then escape it so you can make the skrimish go away.
some brilliant fe8 hackers need to get cracking on a solution hint hint
now for some promotion scouting!
d7hSrqv.png4tqUdgV.pngtfH5roa.png
ooo I can make him equip swords now, won't promote yet because the gains are not worth it for now.
N70yvdg.pngxrG7KyW.pngoCI64kt.png
whoa sexy serra can turn into a falconight how neat.
with that chapter 8 is done. final thoughts is next

Thoughts on this poison weapon fuckfest

As you already saw blademaster! too many got damn poison weapons. 1 restore staff that you can't even buy is far too little to counter all the poison weapons you throwing. Making a few antitoxin (which can now actually be useful) be able to drop can help fix this.

13- 16 turns is way too short in hard mode. the fast turn should be 15 turns with the event ending right on turn 16 player phase while the anna penalty needs to be on turn 20 or later with a different non-gamebreaking punishment that isn't money. In fact allow me to show why ignoring anna is far better in the long while also explaining the other flaw this chapter has:

CFhJrPy.png7sYSJ1Q.pngI3GId3b.png
look at all this shit I have stolen in this one chapter, the vulneraries alone are worth 750g +
this is the very essence of relying too hard on the steal mechanic
NgS7XXC.pngAaVAeDU.png

(did not know I can't sell promotion items, well played blade, well played)

also that elixir is still worth 3 red gems lol.

As one can see, it is far better to say fuck anna and jake for loot. Also the sheer amount of experience I got killing everybody made up for this too. If you don't want players abuse this, then either add a gameover after a certain amount of turns (I found it odd she did not try to escape) or making it harder on the player the longer they take trying to kill the target which can be the anna penalty.

Links to full conversations not shown in this post.

part 1 - http://imgur.com/a/rZiV2

part 2 - http://imgur.com/a/4jV8d

part 3 - http://imgur.com/a/mHaNM

Edited by MrNight48