SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quintessence

Might as well help Carmine makes this interview come true. It's been a bit too long considering this constant nomination.

Edited by Raguna

I had more questions, but it's been a busy week.

Would Naughx be able to finish answering his questions?

Might as well help Carmine makes this interview come true. It's been a bit too long considering this constant nomination.

Sure, Quintessence

little delayed since weekend

how hard do you try

you know me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

The Most Complex Thing You Do In Your Kitchen (there is a right and wrong answer to this)?

worry about death

1. Do you like hurting other people?

2. What messages have the gods asked you to send us?

3. Chaos or Order?

4. Bloodborne or Dark Souls 1?

5. How would you express the ultimate rage?

1: is this a trick

no

2: eat your vegetables and brush after every meal

3: i lean towards more chaotic tendencies myself I would say.

4: Tough, but I'd say I prefer the medieval setting of Souls and thus Dark Souls 1.

5: i would try to not if possible. otherwise probably on a blog with an annoymous name so no-one ever had to see it.

> impressions of me?

> thoughts on black and white art vs full-color art?

> did you know that apparently our brains trick us to see things in color, and that the true state of reality is black and white?

> Does reality exist if there is nobody there to perceive it?

> Do you like puns?

> If you could witness a battle from either Fates or Awakening happening as if it were real, which battle would it be? Would you like to participate?

> If you where trapped in the world of a books series, which book series would you like to be trapped in?

i'm gonna be honest I don't even know who you are. i'm sorry

uh, both are good. I mean I guess I would prefer color but that's a stylistic choice.

no I did not, that is quite interesting.

yes, we're just not there to perceive it.

occasionally

I haven't played fates so that already narrows it down. emmeryn's chapter just so I can watch her fall because I'm evil. and no, i wouldn't participate. i might get hurt.

Mortal Engines. It was probably my favourite book series to read when I was growing up and a world where cities traverse the world on legs and eat other cities is quite intriguing.

11. Favorite videogame theme?

12. Languages you would like to learn?

13. Are you interested in Snooker, and if so, who's your favorite player?

14. Most memorable moment in any of your LPs

15. Could you give a short feedback of your interview in Celtic?

11: tristram

12: french, my sister lives in France so if I do ever go back over there I would at least like to be able to communicate. But I'm pretty terrible at languages.

13: hmm, not really. I couldn't name one snooker player to be honest.

14: It wasn't exactly my LP but when I was on Mel's Smash videos the soccer ball knocking both me and Cal off the map from full range was pretty ridiculous.

15: Seadh. Bha e inntinneach fhaicinn dhaoine ceistean, agus tha mi an dòchas gum bi mi a fhreagair iad gu math. Mòran taing.

(for the record I don't know Scottish Gaelic as is usual for the majority of people because it's pretty much a dead language.)

I lurk Serious Discussion too and tbh its entertaining when you're looking at it as an observer. Whaddya think?

Also AWESOME, you're a civ fan. How many games from that series have you played, and which? We should play sometime.

Which civilization do you usually play as?

Given the rise of right-wing populist politics in Europe(not sure if this is the best way to phrase it) is there any other country in the world you'd like to live in? If so, which, and why?

Serious Discussion is like playing roulette. You never know what's going to happen. In that regard I could see why it would be interesting and against my better judgement I've probably gotten involved in a few arguments that were unnecessary.

I watched my dad play some of the earlier ones when I was younger (Civ 2 and such I believe) but I've only played 4 and 5 myself. I'd say I played a lot more Civ 4 than 5 though.

Celtic, Egyptian, Roman, Greek generally.

I've thought I'd like to live in one of the Scandanavian countries that are generally unaffected by this as far as I know plus they told to be some of the happiest countries in the world. But I am rather happy with Scotland myself as much as the future is unsure.

1. Have you played FE1? If so, opinions?

2. If FE2 got a remake, would that motivate you to play FE again (even if only for the FE2 remake)?

3. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

4. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

5. Forgiveness or retribution?

6. First and current impressions of me?

1: i played it briefly but the monotony of barely any music changes and some pretty anemic gameplay prevented me from getting very far. I'd rather just attempt to finish Shadow Dragon (which I still have not).

2: i'd play FE for the FE2 remake. I probably would play a new game regardless if I felt it was trying to do things differently from Awakening and Fates, but I also think it's just as likely if not more to continue with that style, which isn't for me.

3: legal naturalism.

4: active ruler in the things that I find most important. passive ruler if those things are settled.

5: i'm prone to want retribution personally especially on an emotional level but I believe the state should strive to give forgiveness or rehabilitation.

6: cool guy, though I'm not sure we've had a straight up conversations except from those PMs a few years ago (longer ago than it feels). my impressions of people may seem plain because I don't really retain too much knowledge about people generally being good users as much as I retain information of people being bad ones.

Edited by Tryhard

Emerson + Quintessence

Ayama Wirdo

Jules was already interviewed

He was #46

Changing UN can make things difficult, especially here.

Honestly I can't recall each interview either.

Also I'm a bit relieved that some people forgot about my UN I joined this forum, because tbh I hate it meanwhile.

Nominations:

6: Lil Bean
4: Quintessence
4: Emerson
1: Kirie

Maybe we can update the first page to list the aliases.

I might do that when I find myself with some more time to spare.

I don't think it's strictly necessary though; any mistakes that are made with nominations are likely to be corrected by other members (like above) or myself.

Edited by Hattusili the Egg

SF Interview #98: Quintessence
Interview ends on 13/11/2016.

Lil Bean won the nominations, but she has been offline for 10 days or longer.

Her Interview will therefore be put on hiatus. It will be held as soon as she wishes to return.

This week's Interview will go to the second-highest nominee, Quintessence.

Holy shit, apparently I won something! Where's my prize!

Quintessence.

what

Quintessence

Constant nomination? Que es esto Carmine?

I had more questions, but it's been a busy week.

Would Naughx be able to finish answering his questions?

Sure, Quintessence

This is a conspiracy!

SF Interview #98: QuintessenceInterview ends on 13/11/2016.

Lil Bean won the nominations, but she has been offline for 10 days or longer.

Her Interview will therefore be put on hiatus. It will be held as soon as she wishes to return.

This week's Interview will go to the second-highest nominee, Quintessence.

Yay! Wait, what is this?

Edit: just read Da Rulez. Sure, throw your questions! I'll answer them as soon as I can. This'll be fun!

Edited by Quintessence

It only took over a year of nominating you!

1. How did you come up with your username?

2. Thoughts on the English language? Just how shit is it compared to Spanish?

3. Watch any anime?

4. Can I crash at your house if Trump becomes President?

I'll come up with more questions later.

It only took over a year of nominating you!

1. How did you come up with your username?

2. Thoughts on the English language? Just how shit is it compared to Spanish?

3. Watch any anime?

4. Can I crash at your house if Trump becomes President?

I'll come up with more questions later.

Cool!

1. SF is my first and only online forum I visit. It was like 7 years ago that I lurked in the forest, and felt the need to join it basically because my friends in Colombia didn't even know about it, and I felt like a lone wolf. Anyways, I figured out Quintessence because I like phylosophy/metaphysics and aether/fifth element had a strong relation and reference with FE7, my first FE game.

2. Each language has its beauty. At first, as a kid I practiced English just because I felt it was a superior trait (in fact, sadly,speaking english (fluently) in Colombia is seen as something 'superior' that adds value to you). Hence why I had everything related to me in english, phone language, videogames language, movies, etc. But after growing and being more mature I just acknowledged that each language has its beauty, despite one being more used than the other.

3. Watched, in fact, a lot of them. Nowadays not. I can mention Pokemon, Digimon, Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball, Yugioh, Sakura Cardcaptors, Sailor Moon, and more.

4. uh sure, you're welcome