SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. Favorite Zootopia character?

7. Which starter Pokemon was your first?

8. Favorite Pokemon?

9. Favorite Pokemon game?

10. Opinion on the Pokemon characters in Smash Bros.?

6) Vanilla as Hell so I love Judy.

7) Bulbasaur

8) Noivern to an insane degree!

9) Emerald

10) They are fun. I use to main Mewtwo in Melee.

1. Have you played the older FE games?

2. Do you cycle?

3. Are you familiar with Tolkien's works (The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings etc.)?

4. Do you speak any languages other than English?

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

1) Yep. Genealogy is a fun.

2) No I'm too fat. ;w;

3) Yep! Movies are good, books are good.

4) I took Spanish but I've forgotten most of it. I'm hoping to take German or Italian in college.

5) Probably Italy actually.

Do you like Elle's signature gif? c:

Reminds me of Mako Makanshoku so yes.

how does it make you feel that you lack manajuma's exploding chicken set on console (i think)

tumblr_nd0n5oOs291qfv2eho1_500.jpg

Favorite units in Fates?

Any new anime you've seen that you'd recommend?

Any new things like games, shows or the like that you'd want to give a try?

What attracted you enough to join SF?

Favorite units in Fates?

Any new anime you've seen that you'd recommend?

Any new things like games, shows or the like that you'd want to give a try?

What attracted you enough to join SF?

1) I'll rate them as how much I enjoy using them... Takumi, Ryoma, Camilla, Elise, Oboro, Nina

2) No, unfortunately.

3) I wanna try and play Fate/Grand Order. ;w; Dark Souls 3 too.

4) idk, I saw the thread with a bunch of Fire Emblem fanart and I made an account just for that.

>O> finallyyyyy

DO YOU WANNA TOUCH THE BUNNY BUTT?

Whatcha eatin

1) No I'm a taken lady.

2) Nothing except my own despair. Also water if that counts.

6. Do you have any interest in history?

7. Do you have any interest in law?

8. What got you into FE?

9. What's your opinion on Latin?

6) Yeah, I actually wanna teach it when I become a full fledged mentally stable adult.

7) Somewhat, yeah.

8) Not gonna lie, SSBM.

9) Cool language, wish it wasn't dead.

11. What was your first Pokemon game?

12. Which Pokemon games have you played?

13. Which starter is your favorite?

14. What's your favorite video game genre?

15. Which consoles do you own/have you owned?

11) Yellow

12) Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, Leaf Green, Soul Silver, Black, Y, Omega Ruby, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, xD, Colosseum, Snap, Hey You Pikachu, Rangers, Rangers of Almia

13) Ohh, that's a tough one, but Treecko.

14) Hack n slash

15) PS3, 3ds, DS, PS2, Dreamcast, 360 (its gone), NES, Gamecube, Wii

1. You're stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere with no connection (meeting satellite phones and such would not work). Before the plane crashed you had access to a compartment with all supplies imaginable but you only have time to take three of them, what do you take? (keep in mind parachutes and such are in unnecessary you will safely make it to land).

2. What is your zombie apocalypse plan? Where would be the first place you go, what would be the first thing you do?

3. For one day you have access to all the money you could ever need to do anything, but anything you bought would disappear the next day so for example you could buy a private island but the next day you would no longer own it (obviously your memories would be intact). So what would you do that day with all that money?

4. If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?

5. If you could travel back or forward in time but only once and see anything happen (though you cannot/would not want do anything due to the butterfly effect), what would you go and see?

10. Do you have any specific historical topics you're particularly interested in?

11. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

12. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

13. Forgiveness or retribution?

14. What's your opinion on mythology?

16. What's your opinion on Psyduck?

17. Which Gen is your favorite?

18. Have you seen any movies at the theater this year?

19. Favorite Hack-N-Slash game?

20. Favorite console?

16) A cutie

17) 3 aka Hoenn

18) Nope. :T

19) Devil May Cry 3

20) PS3 probably.

1. You're stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere with no connection (meeting satellite phones and such would not work). Before the plane crashed you had access to a compartment with all supplies imaginable but you only have time to take three of them, what do you take? (keep in mind parachutes and such are in unnecessary you will safely make it to land).

2. What is your zombie apocalypse plan? Where would be the first place you go, what would be the first thing you do?

3. For one day you have access to all the money you could ever need to do anything, but anything you bought would disappear the next day so for example you could buy a private island but the next day you would no longer own it (obviously your memories would be intact). So what would you do that day with all that money?

4. If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?

5. If you could travel back or forward in time but only once and see anything happen (though you cannot/would not want do anything due to the butterfly effect), what would you go and see?

1) Joke's on you, I'm too afraid to get on a plane.2

2) Well, I'm in a safe location as is. Up on a steep hill in a very small town with a lot of forest. It's not highly populated and such. I'd probably stick around there and just.. well, survive.

3) Bring back Firefly but only for one episode.

4) The power to control probability/luck.

5) I'd go back in time to see a real dinosaur. I love dinosaurs.

Impressions of suku.

*floats away*

2suku4me

10. Do you have any specific historical topics you're particularly interested in?

11. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

12. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

13. Forgiveness or retribution?

14. What's your opinion on mythology?

10) Oh, I love reading about Rome. Especially the leaders and rules. Outside of Euro history I haven't been taught much but I do genuinely enjoy reading about Africa or Japan.

11) Most likely leaning on active.

12) Legal naturalism if I'm going to be entirely honest. I lean more that way as a whole.

13) I say forgiveness and I tend to force myself into it. It's hard to explain... but I remember a lot of things so I guess I can say I hold grudges, but I never carry them out. Ever.

14) Incredibly fascinating to read. I love it.

Sorry this took so long, Dungeons and Dragons and Fate/Grand Order...

Edited by Ebony