SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

I'm a bit late this week.

1: Obligatory "What are your impressions of me, if any?" question

2: Aspirations in life?

3: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

5: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I'm a bit late this week.

1: Obligatory "What are your impressions of me, if any?" question

2: Aspirations in life?

3: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

5: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

1. You are a cool person and I have a lot of respect for you. 

2. To live a happy life

3. Shadow the Hedgehog. I know it's not a good game, but I find it fun.

4. Hate is a strong word and I am not sure about "everyone", but I am not fond of Bloodborne at all. I like the Souls games, but I found the game to be so dull from what I played. 

5. I don't have anything against kids, but I am not sure if I want any.... I will probably change my mind when I get older.

45 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Which FFs have you played?

Anything new(hobbies, games etc.)you've been meaning to try?

You think you'll be trying out FE Heroes?

1, 4 (ps1 version and DS version), 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, and 13. Also 10-2, if you are counting sequel games.

I want to learn how to draw.

I will. I don't have super high expectations (mainly because I don't really play phone games), but it looks interesting. 

25 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

What's your opinion on FFVIII?

Oh yeah, and I am playing through 15 now.

But to answer your question, it's my least favorite Final Fantasy aside from 1 (because of how archaic it feels). I don't like the draw system works. Leveling up doesn't more harm than good, enemies scale better than you do. Which in turn makes me want to run away from fights or weaken them enough to "card" them. Holding back in RPGs is not what i consider fun. I also feel like the game tries to hard to mindfuck you for shock value. And I also think Seifer is probably one of the worst characters in the series.... that being said, I like how the game looks (especially compared to 7) and I think it has the best soundtrack in the series. I also like Triple Triad.... I have nothing against people who like the game, it's just not for me... I do want to replay it at some point and see if my thoughts have changed

10 hours ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

1. You are a cool person and I have a lot of respect for you. 

Why, thank you!

6: Opinion on the name Rachel?

7: Opinion on Leo in Fates?

8: Opinion on Ests in Fire Emblem?

9: Opinion on kilts?

10: Opinion on petticoats?

43 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

6: Opinion on the name Rachel?

7: Opinion on Leo in Fates?

8: Opinion on Ests in Fire Emblem?

9: Opinion on kilts?

10: Opinion on petticoats?

6. I think Rachel is a nice name. 

7. I think he is a cool character. One of my favorites in Fates. Although I did raise an eyebrow on how he treated his son at the beginning his son's paralogue.

8. It depends on the Est. Personally, I prefer the Ests who has something different to offer (Such as Kurthnaga). But there is nothing wrong with liking them... but I do think people need to realize that Ests are NOT better than their counterparts (such as Pent have great bases, A-rank in Tomes and Staves, and better availability when compared to Nino's potential to have overall slightly better stats)

9. I would wear one if I owned one

10. I am not sure what that is. 

11: Favorite Historical era?

12: Favorite Archetype in Fire Emblem?

13: Opinion on the new weapon triangle in Fates?

14: If you were a FE character, what would your class, stats and growths be?

15: What sort of way of doing magic do you hope the next FE has?

10 minutes ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

6. I think Rachel is a nice name. 

7. I think he is a cool character. One of my favorites in Fates. Although I did raise an eyebrow on how he treated his son at the beginning his son's paralogue.

8. It depends on the Est. Personally, I prefer the Ests who has something different to offer (Such as Kurthnaga). But there is nothing wrong with liking them... but I do think people need to realize that Ests are NOT better than their counterparts (such as Pent have great bases, A-rank in Tomes and Staves, and better availability when compared to Nino's potential to have overall slightly better stats)

9. I would wear one if I owned one

10. I am not sure what that is. 

6: Thanks

9: That's great!  You should!

10: It's one of these.  You wear it under a skirt or dress to make it more poofy. 2ZWtJCx.jpg?1

Edited by Rezzy

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

11: Favorite Historical era?

12: Favorite Archetype in Fire Emblem?

13: Opinion on the new weapon triangle in Fates?

14: If you were a FE character, what would your class, stats and growths be?

15: What sort of way of doing magic do you hope the next FE has?

11. I am not sure if I have one.

12. I'm not sure if there is a name of the archetype. But characters like Lorenz, Douglas, Duessel, Tauroneo. Basically enemy generals who join you because they disagree with what their country is fighting for. 

13. I like it. I think my it is a neat addiction. Not too sure how I feel about the 2 triangles mixing, I think I would prefer Bows, Magic, and Daggers to be its on triangle.

14. I would be a Nomad with Jugdral & Tellius canto, I would have a high weapon rank and have good growths in speed and luck.

15. I would like the anima, light, and dark magic system, but I feel like spells should be very different from each other. Anima should have standard effects. Light should have things like nosferatu, luna, tomes with brave effects, and tomes with high crit rate. Dark should do status effects, such as poison, put the enemies to sleep, and debuff stats.

49 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

10: It's one of these.  You wear it under a skirt or dress to make it more poofy. 2ZWtJCx.jpg?1

10. Ohhh. I think it's cool. Not sure about skirts, but I do like how poofy dresses look.

23 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

What got you interested in drawing?

Something you didn't appreciate much when you were younger, but grew to appreciate nowadays?

A big pet peeve of yours?

I always wanted to to learn, I was never any good.

I would say the writing in games and shows.

When people say "Am I the only person who" and then finishes the sentence with something that isn't very uncommon of an opinion. For example, "Am I the only person who hates Awakening?". And I am just thinking "yes, you are the only person in the entire world who can possibly hate Awakening. What a unique opinion you have. It's not like I hear literally everyday people talking shit about it"

1. What is your opinion of the older FE games?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
3. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
4. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
5. Forgiveness or retribution?

On 25-1-2017 at 6:28 AM, Jotari said:

Wait, I thought the question limit was 5 at a time. If it's 5 as a flat rate then it's been monstrously broken without specification dozens of times already.

The question limit is a flat rate. However, the rule stems from the earliest days of SF Interviews, when there was still a much greater interest in the thread, and has already been the topic of discussion before, so I might just change it to 5 at a time.

Nominations for #110 are open.
Nomination ends next Tuesday.

A re-interview is allowed this round.

You may nominate one user who has already had an interview before. Please read the rules on re-interviews for more information.

DarkDestr0yer61 may answer the remaining questions.

Thank you to everyone who asked me questions

On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 3:10 AM, Hattusili I said:

1. What is your opinion of the older FE games?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
3. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?
4. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?
5. Forgiveness or retribution?

1. 1 feels too archaic. I like 2 alot. I haven't played 3. 4 is okay. 5 is cool, but annoying at times. 6-9 is fun. I am not too fond of 10. I like 11 and 12.

2. Probably in a more liberal place in the US, I live in a conservative area and there are quite a few people around here who still don't accept white and black interracial relationships.

3. Passive

4. I'm not too sure. Probably legal positivism.

5. Forgiveness.