SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1. Best place to have a Ravelord party?

2. Long swords or katanas?

3. Favorite genre(s) of music?

4. Least favorite genre(s) of music?

5. If you had to study either marine ecosystems or terrestrial ecosystems, which would you pick?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Knight Falchion said:

1. Best place to have a Ravelord party?

2. Long swords or katanas?

3. Favorite genre(s) of music?

4. Least favorite genre(s) of music?

5. If you had to study either marine ecosystems or terrestrial ecosystems, which would you pick?

1. Although some might think the Catacombs or the Tomb of the Giants. My personal favorite is the Shrine of Storms, but be careful of thr flying stingrays. Although any place that has Skeletons is a good place to have a Ravelord party. 

2. Long swords. I never really used Katanas before and I like how long swords feel. But funnily enough, I prefer how Katanas look.

3. I like a variety of music. Pop, rock, and rap.

4. Country

5. I don't really know for sure, but I think I would prefer terrestrial ecosystems.

11 hours ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. I will be answering any and all questions during the late evening to night time.

I am lifting the question limit, but please only 5 questions at a time

Wait, I thought the question limit was 5 at a time. If it's 5 as a flat rate then it's been monstrously broken without specification dozens of times already.

35 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Wait, I thought the question limit was 5 at a time. If it's 5 as a flat rate then it's been monstrously broken without specification dozens of times already.

Unless I have misinterpreted, I always thought it was 5 questions per person (so they won't get spammed with 100 questions) unless the person being interviewed allowed for more questions.

1 hour ago, Eleanor Hume said:
  1. Favorite LP?
  2. Favorite videogame theme?
  3. Are you affected by tornados or even hurricanes recently? (referring to the past few years)
  4. Any interesting sights in your home area?
  5. Which languages can you speak?

1. Favorite... Let's play? Let's player? Are you asking what game I like seeing let's played the most? Or are you asking about someone's specific playthrough? I'm going any clarification on that. Sorry

2. The string instrumental version of "Fight the Knight" from Sonic and the Black Knight

3. Not too badly. The worst that has happened was from Hurricane Irene a few years ago. That knocked my power out for about a week. Tornados are not really an issue here.

4. Definitely not. I live in a rural area.

5. Only English. I took Spanish in high school, but I barely remember anything. I might can understand very basic things. But nothing enough to get me by.

Favorite season?

Favorite music artists?

Something(IE. a natural phenomena, a plant or a certain location) that you'd like to see personally one of these days?

How would you describe yourself to those unfamiliar with you?

3 hours ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

Unless I have misinterpreted, I always thought it was 5 questions per person (so they won't get spammed with 100 questions) unless the person being interviewed allowed for more questions.

1. Favorite... Let's play? Let's player? Are you asking what game I like seeing let's played the most? Or are you asking about someone's specific playthrough? I'm going any clarification on that. Sorry

I meant LP.

Doesn't matter if video or image LP.

5 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Favorite season?

Favorite music artists?

Something(IE. a natural phenomena, a plant or a certain location) that you'd like to see personally one of these days?

How would you describe yourself to those unfamiliar with you?

1. Autumn

2. Twenty One Pilots & Panic at the Disco

3. I would like to take a trip to Japan someday.

4. This might sound sad, but I don't have very high self-esteem. So I would probably describe myself as boring.

4 hours ago, Eleanor Hume said:

I meant LP.

Doesn't matter if video or image LP.

Hmmmm. I would probably say a Let's Play I watched a while back of a blind playthrough of Final Fantasy 4 by a girl who's YouTube name is Meowing Kittens (it was formerly TakariFreak).  She is a little bit of a dork with her commentary, but something about it was also funny. Idk how to describe it. 

Any other game series you enjoy besides fire emblem?

Favorite hobbies?

something you adored as when you were younger only to grow up and not see that same thing in the same light?

38 minutes ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

4. This might sound sad, but I don't have very high self-esteem. So I would probably describe myself as boring. 

Everyone has those moments, man. You're good 

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

1 hour ago, Eleanor Hume said:

I just noticed you were the guy with the FE1 LP.

What LP(s) could you imagine to do next?

Well first I want to say that my FE 1 LP went on a hiatus for a little while due to me feeling a bit burnt out of series. But I don't feel burnt out anymore, so I plan on recording and upload more of that LP this week!

Now to actually answer your question, Fire Emblem 2. I didn't actually plan on LPing the series in chronological order,  but with the reveal of Shadow of Valentia, it made me want to play through Gaiden again.

43 minutes ago, Jotari said:

1.Greatest achievement  in life thus far?
2.Something you think is really good but I likely have never heard of?
3.What book are you currently reading?
4.Furthest you've ever been from home?
5.The most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

1. I would say owning my own trailer and living on my own.

2. The World Ends With You. It's a game for the DS. It's not the most obscure game in the world, but it's not extremely popular. 

3. I'm not currently reading anything. I don't read that often. 

4. On the other side of the US, in Las Vegas, Nevada.

5. The snowy tops of mountains that I saw out the window of an airplane. It was a great view.

28 minutes ago, Knight Falchion said:

6. Do you practice HEMA at all? 

7. Do you collect anything?

8. Opinion of this cute critter? 

Reveal hidden contents

zy7OqIp.jpg

9. If you care to share, what's your major?

10. Have you ever been out of your home country?

6. I am not sure what that is.

7. No I do not.

8. It is indeed a cute critter. I like how it looks.

9. I am not actually in school right now, because I felt so burnt out with school. But I do have an Associates degree in Business Administration... I didn't like that field of study.

10. Not yet, but I plan on doing so.

7 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Any other game series you enjoy besides fire emblem?

Favorite hobbies?

something you adored as when you were younger only to grow up and not see that same thing in the same light?

My apologies, I was on my phone and I only saw where you quoted me and I didn't notice the questions above it.

1. Final Fantasy is my favorite, but I also enjoy the Souls series, Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon. Probably other things that I can't think of off the top of my head.

2. Playing video games.... that's about it...

3. They're probably a few small things. Games and shows not being good as thought they were. I will say that a long time ago, there was an anime that use to come on in the afternoon called Zatch Bell. I really liked the show at the time. So last year I tried looking up the show........ oh boy, the English voice acting was a bit rougher from what I remembered. Suzy's voice does not sound pleasant. And Zatch sounds exactly like Jimmy Neutron. It felt very jarring to hear that voice... that show is probably still fine, but the English voice acting isn't great.... and I don't really care about subs vs dubs. I just listen to what I think sounds fine.

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Coke or Pepsi?

Tea or coffee?

I like both, but I prefer coke.

I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I like it every now and then. I am from the south, so we have iced sweet tea, and I do not like iced sweet tea. Haven't really tried any other forms of tea, but I can't say I am interested in trying it.

50 minutes ago, Leanne. said:

I don't know you but I'm gonna ask you these questions anyway. Opinions of the following:

a. 13f26d5e1b.gif 

b. 49f2b4fd55.gif 

A. Cute

B. Cuter, but looks a bit angry.

Favorite Final Fantasy game you played?

Thoughts on Kingdom Hearts story?

Favorite Pokemon?

33 minutes ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

My apologies, I was on my phone and I only saw where you quoted me and I didn't notice the questions above it.

Zatch sounds exactly like Jimmy Neutron. 

All is forgiven

They have the same VA
Debi Derryberry

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Say something nice about your least favourite Fire Emblem game.
10.A Mega Pokemon you'd like to see? 

15 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Favorite Final Fantasy game you played?

Thoughts on Kingdom Hearts story?

Favorite Pokemon?

Final Fantasy 4. It was my uncontested favorite for a while, but as I got older I realize some of the flaws with its storytelling such as fake out deaths. Admittedly I might consider it my favorite because it is the first game the got me into RPGs. But I still think it's a solid game and I would actually consider it my favorite game in general.

I actually understand good majority of it. I like Kingdom Hearts a lot. I like its characters. But the story is way over-the-top and nonsensical and convoluted that it just kind of dumb. I like it, but it is dumb.

Golurk.

15 hours ago, Trisitei said:

They have the same VA
Debi Derryberry

Oh I know. I would be shocked if you told me differently.

10 hours ago, Jotari said:

6.What three historical figures would you most like to go on a road trip with?
7.What three fictional heroes would you most like to go on a road trip with?
8.What three fictional villains would you most like to go on a road trip with?
9.Say something nice about your least favourite Fire Emblem game.
10.A Mega Pokemon you'd like to see? 

6. MLK, Abraham Lincoln,  and Susan B. Anthony

7. Dante from Devil May Cry, Iroh from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Higashikata Josuke from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable.

8. Revolver Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid, Ardyn Izunia from Final Fantasy 15, Ashnard from Path of Radiance. 

9. I like that in Revelations you can support some of Nohr's cast with some of Hoshido's cast

10. Mega-Golurk 

4 hours ago, Jotari said:

11.Favorite Bond movie?
12.Favorite Disney movie?
13.Favorite Shakespeare play?
14.Favorite Queen song?
15.Favorite Harry Potter Character?

11. Never seen any

12. It's a toss up between Aladdin & Mulan

13. The only one I am really familiar with is Romeo & Juliet

14. Bohemian Rhapsody

15. Sirius Black

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 1:56 PM, Knight Falchion said:

HEMA = Historical European Martial Arts, so practicing techniques from old manuals and treatises 

I keep accidentally skipping people left and right, it seems. But no, I don't do that

18 minutes ago, Jeheza said:

1. Do you like sports?

2 Favorite Metal Gear Solid game? Why?

3 Favorite Pokemon Gen?

1. I don't have anything against sports, but I don't really find it interesting to watch

2. Well, I have only got into the series a few months ago, so I have only played 1, Sons of Liberty, and Snake Eater. Out of all of those, I would say 1 is my favorite overall. I would say Sons of Liberty is probably the funnest in terms of gameplay, but I feel like the sections that drag on (like the underwater sections, which aren't too bad. And protecting Emma Emmerich via sniper rifle) go on for way too long. The game also goes trippy at the end of it.... I have heard I will be in for a ride when I play Guns of the Patriots. Something about Snake Eater feels off to me in terms of gameplay. Maybe it's because you lack the Soliton Radar and the jungle setting doesn't seem to work as well as the enclosed environment in MGS 1 and 2. And I dont know if this is true, but i swear, the tranquilizer gun you get in the previous game works tons better than this game. Slamming enemies to the ground is fun, but I prefer not to be that close to an enemy. The game's story is a lot less bizarre than MGS 2, so I appreciate that. And I also like the interactions Naked Snake has with both The Boss and Ocelot, but regardless how enjoyable I think the story is, I can't fully enjoy the game if I don't enjoy a lot of aspects with the gameplay.

3. I still my be high off of "new game" hype, but I want to say Gen 7. I liked the overall story, Pokemon, enemy team, and aesthetic of the region. I also think the trials, while still kind of "gym-ish" feels fresh in comparison to the last few gens, despite liking gen 5 alot