SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

1. What languages do you speak?

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

3. Legal positivism (law before justice) or legal naturalism (justice before law)?

4. If you were a ruler, would you be an active ruler (pursuing your own policies first) or a passive ruler (responding to developments first)?

5. Retribution or forgiveness?

1- My main language is French (since I'm a Canadian living in Quebec), but I think that my English is passable (is it? If it sin't tell me, I won't be ashamed...). I had a few spanish courses in school because of the program I was studying in, but I only remember the very basics of it so yo no me hablo espanol, or something like that...

2- I am very happy in my country to be honest! Although if I had to choose another one, it would be Japan, even if I've heard it's far less otaku-populated than we make it out to be, while not forgetting the apparently very strict working conditions, which is even more axed on performance than anything in Occident.

3- Legal Naturalism. What I want to see is people who are treated exactly like they should be treated. For one example, if someone who killed for no good reason only receives about 6-month of prison (which actually happened in Canada), that's no good. Of course, if someone who only committed a minor crime is condemned to death due to religious beliefs (which is commonly seen in Arabic countries, and that sounded very racist), that's obviously no good either! :P

4- I would just answer the most important and major problems that the population of my country has right now, and I'd also focus on doing good things to make so that I'm not being hated by the population - which is the case for pretty much any politician ever in our time -, so I guess this whole idea would fit the passive ruler definition? Meh, I'm not too good in these sort of things xD

5- FORGIVENESS. I don't want to spread any more hate than necessary, and if i feel like the person is truly sorry about what he did, then I'll be cool and accept his apology. Really, I like to be as friendly as possible with everyone that I talk to, and that includes to never hold a grudge against someone. ;)

Thanks for the questions, Hattusili the first! ;D What's the time that will mark the end of my interview?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys and girls! I just wanted to say thank you for all the questions you asked to me! It was honestly quite fun to answer them, and I hope I will no longer be just a random SF poster anymore in your eyes!

So yeah, thank you and I wish to all of you an happy new year, despite the many crisis that are happening in our world at the moment! Have a nice day, too! ^^

Captain Karnage

Are all the on-hold people still on hold?

1- My main language is French (since I'm a Canadian living in Quebec), but I think that my English is passable (is it? If it sin't tell me, I won't be ashamed...). I had a few spanish courses in school because of the program I was studying in, but I only remember the very basics of it so yo no me hablo espanol, or something like that...

Sorry, the irony is too great with that typo there. Kidding aside, though, your English is fine.

Captain Karnage

Sorry, the irony is too great with that typo there. Kidding aside, though, your English is fine.

OH GOD.

That was awful xD

*if it isn't, tell me, I won't be ashamed...

OH GOD.

That was awful xD

*if it isn't, tell me, I won't be ashamed...

No worries, your English is better than my French. I took a bit in school over a decade ago, so it's probably like your Spanish.

Captain Karnage

I'll be available starting tomorrow so I'll be able to take the next set if that's okay with everyone.

I'll be available starting tomorrow so I'll be able to take the next set if that's okay with everyone.

Does Hatt slot you, then, or do we need to renominate you?

I'll be making Raguna's interview the next one, so he'll have the interview from Tuesday to Sunday.

Then whoever wins this round of nominations will have their interview immediately after Raguna's, from Sunday to Friday.

That interview will then be followed by an extended nomination period, from Friday to Tuesday.

Does Hatt slot you, then, or do we need to renominate you?

Nominations:

1: Captain Karnage
1: Irysa

Raguna and Irysa.

Raguna was already elected for an interview (though it is temporarily on hold).

You may nominate someone else.

I've asked them to tell me when they're ready to have their interview. Until they do that, they'll remain on hold.

Edited by Hattusili I

SF Interview #106: Raguna
Interview ends on 8/1/2017.

Garland Chaos's interview will start on Sunday 8/1/2017, upon the end of Raguna's interview.

Nominations:

3: Garland Chaos
1: Captain Karnage
1: Irysa
1: Carmine Sword
1: MissShake
Edited by Hattusili I

1) What do you study in college and why?

2) Are you hyped for...well, anything in particular?

3) What types of games do you like to play? What about types of games that you dislike playing?

4) If you could master any character in Smash 4, who would it be and why?

5) Why the name Raguna? Why not Ragoona????

6) Are you going to lift the five question limit?

1. Did you know that "slugabed" was a real word before Fates?

2. Have you seen "Wake that slugabed up!"?

3. Opinions of getoutoftherecat (the tumblr in my sig)?

4. Have you played Story of Seasons?

5. Have you triggered the "The Running Sign" event in Rune Factory 4?

First of all happy new years to everyone on the site here and thanks for the nomination. Let us begin!

1) What do you study in college and why?

2) Are you hyped for...well, anything in particular?

3) What types of games do you like to play? What about types of games that you dislike playing?

4) If you could master any character in Smash 4, who would it be and why?

5) Why the name Raguna? Why not Ragoona????

6) Are you going to lift the five question limit?

1) Since entering university last year, I've been studying languages primarily German and French alongside studying how to teach English and Spanish as a secondary language. My goals are to understand these languages so I can work either as a translator, an educator or in international affairs and for the simple fact that understanding what everyone's saying provides a major boon if I want to see work abroad which is my goal due to bad working conditions in my home island.

2) I try to avoid hype because it tends to make you sad if things go awry but I do have some things in mind. Persona 5, Caligula and the new Trails aren't that far off and I finally scrounged up enough work money to go study abroad in Vienna for the summer.

3) Definitely JRPG's, turn-based strategy games and the type of simulation games like Harvest Moon and Rune Factory. Always liked how you could take your time inside those games and just explore or consider your options while you fought. The relationship values put in games such as Rune Factory or the support system which FE has also intrigues me very much. On the opposite spectrum, first person anything always drive me away no matter what.

4) As much as I love Marth, I'd probably have to pick Robin. The dude's just super fun and if he was just a bit faster he'd be perfect for me. It's definitely his unusual playstyle in comparison to everyone else that makes me like him so much plus Elwind spikes are amazing.

5) Hahah probably because some people always think I misspelled it when I created it. People think it was suppose to be either Ragna from Blazblue, Laguna from FFVIII or the Ragu spaghetti sauce. Ragoona reminds me of Gooron hahah.

6) Yeah, you guys can ask as many question as you feel necessary I won't mind.

Favorite season?

Favorite music and music artists?

Anything new you've been meaning to try out? be it games, or a show or whatever

How did you come to like harvest moon?

1) Definitely autumn due to how quiet and peaceful things get. You get to feel like the world's slowly going to sleep as winter draws near. Sappy, but it's a nice feeling of shutting down until spring comes back full throttle.

2) Fast paced-classical music, rock and jazz. Most of my favorite artists I know are in Spanish but I did like Coldplay and Thousand Foot Krutch.

3) For right now, improving my cooking skills would be on the top of the list.

4) Grew up with it actually. One of my first games on the gamecube was Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life and it's probably still my favorite to this day. Despite the serious and sad tone, it was cool seeing your characters grow older until the end. The rest of the games didn't have that but were similar that I kept going on with the series. My avatar is actually the main dude from A Wonderful Life.

1. What made you decide to use Marth in smash?

2. On a scale of shit to really shit, how terrible is the English language?

3. Favorite video game?

1) At first, it was just to have a good secondary to my Robin which was my previous main. As things went along, my brother and some friends told me to switch so by the time I entered the 3DS smash tourneys against Rey, I thought it'd be a nice change a pace if I did a Marth vs Robin against him. So the change was pretty recent.

2) In written form the English language is just a little shit honestly. It's very easy to write and conjugate aside from a few words. Furthermore gender is hardly a problem since all common nouns use "the". When you try to speak it however it's really shit for foreign speakers since a good amount of words grammatically aren't consistent with their sounds. Wednesday and colonel are a good example of what I mean.

3) Rune Factory Frontier. My username comes from the default name of that game's protagonist.

1. Did you know that "slugabed" was a real word before Fates?
2. Have you seen "Wake that slugabed up!"?
3. Opinions of getoutoftherecat (the tumblr in my sig)?
4. Have you played Story of Seasons?
5. Have you triggered the "The Running Sign" event in Rune Factory 4?

1) Didn't even remember that word being there. The more you know.

2) This meme is pretty new to me however I don't remember any of the Awakening memes since I didn't pay much attention to the game post-release.

3) Cute cat. Although makes me wonder if your cat really knows what it wants to do except get inside any nook and cranny he can fit in. Hopefully he doesn't cause much trouble.

4) I have but I haven't been able to get very far since I'm just starting Fall of Year 1. Life got pretty busy but I did finish A New Beginning. I'm not sure if it's just me but Harvest Moon games are getting a bit too gimicky and rather frustrating in certain parts.

5) It was really confusing at first but yeah. I got to all the areas I needed to go and ended the event. Can't say I remember the details right now other than getting the mystery dealt with.

Opinions of the following:

a. 13f26d5e1b.gif

b. 49f2b4fd55.gif

c. yours truly

a) Super cute. She's just strolling by.

b) I like the face of determination. Super brave.

c) I don't know you well enough so I can't really comment but these little guys are rad so you're rad in my book as well.

Edited by Raguna

Guess I'll ask a few

1: Obligatory "What are your first/current impressions of me?" question.

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids and do you plan to have any?

4: Opinion on kids in Fire Emblem?

5: A movie, video game, etc that you love that everyone else hates?

6: A movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else loves?

7: Opinion on the name Rachel?

8: Opinion on L'arachel?

9: Opinion on the name Leo?

10: Opinion on Leo in Fates?

11: Opinion on the name Est/Esther?

12: Opinion on Ests in Fire Emblem?

13: Favorite FE archetype?

14: Opinion on kilts and would you wear one?

15: Opinion on petticoats?