SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

I have good memories of cycling with my dad; I think that's why I love cycling as much as I do now, so cherish this~

7. Do you have any interest in playing the older FE games?

8. What do you think about studying history with the thought that studying past human behavior and events give insight into the future?

9. Are you interested in philosophy?

10. Have you read any of Tolkien's works?

11. Thoroughness or efficiency?

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have good memories of cycling with my dad; I think that's why I love cycling as much as I do now, so cherish this~

7. Do you have any interest in playing the older FE games?

8. What do you think about studying history with the thought that studying past human behavior and events give insight into the future?

9. Are you interested in philosophy?

10. Have you read any of Tolkien's works?

11. Thoroughness or efficiency?

#DadLife :D

7. Eh, I tried the Snes games (4/5) and they just look really muddy graphically. They look good but fanslating patches give me a hard time evidently

8. I support that but i myself have little interest in reliving the events of the past to influence events of the future out of things that impact my day to day life. I'll let someone who's passionate about it research it properly.

9. Very much so

10. The Hobbit and Beowulf

11. Efficiency includes thoroughness.

If you could become any fictional character, which would you choose and why? (Cannot be an all-powerful deity.)

• Life might be fun as Professor Oak. He never ages anymore, and is incredible knowledgeable and famous, while also living a hostility-free lifestyle in a really interesting world
Edited by Elieson

12. What game character do you see yourself the most in?

13. Any career you wished to pursue but never did for a specific reason?

14. Opinion on Kingdom Hearts?

15. Opinion on Xenoblade?

16. Opinion on Braid? (The game)

1: impression question.

2: what country would you like to get stranded on?

3: favorite grammatical symbol? (dot, comma, semicolon, etc.)

4: superstitions?

5: is narrow minded-ness ever a good thing?

Favourite non-Fire Emblem RPG?

First and current impression of me?

• Phantasy Star 4 probably, if not Final Fantasy 3
  • First? I don't know you but it's ironic that Irony is asking me to describe my impressions of him, since I have none. Totally made me chuckle; you're a funny dude I bet
  • Current! I don't know you!

12. What game character do you see yourself the most in?

13. Any career you wished to pursue but never did for a specific reason?

14. Opinion on Kingdom Hearts?

15. Opinion on Xenoblade?

16. Opinion on Braid? (The game)

12. I dunno, the does everything he can for his friends and family and home within reason despite almost dying several times Goku?

13. Biochemical study and/or Cancer research.

14. Too many damn games. Too damn complicated. I have only played the first two and don't really understand the continuity between them

15. NO IDEA JOGGING SIMULATOR IM REALLY FEELING IT

16. ??

1: impression question.

2: what country would you like to get stranded on?

3: favorite grammatical symbol? (dot, comma, semicolon, etc.)

4: superstitions?

5: is narrow minded-ness ever a good thing?

1. First? I feel like you're super social but it's more on an acquaintance level with you, and that you have very few "best friends" online, which is a sign of success for you in the RealWorld imo

Current! Pretty proficient with philosophical and literary curiosity. I bet you read a lot, as well as what I said above.

2. Totally England. I can communicate there

3. fucking semicolon

4. I believe in Karma, which is kind of a superstition?

5. I think so, if only because it helps push those who claim to believe in [something] that much more towards, or possible away, from their beliefs.

1. wagon Impression about me.

2. Do you watch movies in the theater often

3. Do you think RNG is innately good (or bad)?

Edit: 4. Have you beaten FE2?

1. First? Some lousy chump with lame name taste and commitment issues

Current! Witty and entertaining with good taste in avatars and far too good at vanishing. 18-year-old or something girl from New Jersey and never watched Rocko's Modern Life.

2. Naw, I prefer to watch them in the comfort of my own home and totally save moolah

3. I support it. It promote a more realistic attempt at an element of unpredictability

4. I have'nt attempted FEs 1-3 yet...

Edited by Elieson

7. What's your opinion about XCOM?

8. What's your favorite battle theme in XCOM?

7. Way cooler than I thought it would have been

Also a random thing that made me laugh way fucking harder than I thought it would

Edited by Elieson

1 If I were to give you a ticket, where would you travel to ?

2. Would you rather skydiving or usual diving ?

3. What's the best city (or country if you have a hard time with this) in your opinion ? I mean the cleanest, safest, not to much restrictions, providing shops, entertainement, restaurants...

4. What is your ideal charactee, your model ?

5. First and Current impressions, if any ? (That moment when you realise you don't know people enough to enjoy great convo with them...)

6. First and current impressions of Manix.

7. What's your alignment in your opinion (so don't cite any alignment quizzes)?

8. If you could meet anyone on SF IRL, who would it be and why?

9. When are you going to join the Zeon Empire?

10. Favorite junk foods?

11. What do you think of giant robot shows/animes? All I know is that you dig Megas XLR, but everyone digs that (me, you, chicks, etc.).

12. If you could make a game, what would be your primary inspirations for it?

13. Who do you main in Smash Bros.? Why?

14. What's a game series that you've always wanted to get into but have never had the time for? Are there any others?

15. When is Nightmare coming back to SF? What about Blitz?

Edited by Refa

16. ??

It's a puzzle platformer that has a lot of similar elements to Super Mario Bros but it has a lot of interesting ideas. I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it, it's an obscure indie game. Here's an image of it.

maxresdefault.jpg

17. What platform have you played Xcom on?

18. What's your favorite Xcom class?

Edited by Rxmonste

How would you describe your polar opposite?

• Lindsey Lohan

1 If I were to give you a ticket, where would you travel to ?

2. Would you rather skydiving or usual diving ?

3. What's the best city (or country if you have a hard time with this) in your opinion ? I mean the cleanest, safest, not to much restrictions, providing shops, entertainement, restaurants...

4. What is your ideal charactee, your model ?

5. First and Current impressions, if any ? (That moment when you realise you don't know people enough to enjoy great convo with them...)

1. Rome

2. Sky-Diving. I don't like being underwater (sensitive ears with reference to water)

3. San Antonio is surprisingly clean and seems safe. As far as an over-encompassing great place to live though, I imagine NYC would be, since it is pretty much its own country.

4. Like, role model? Oddly, Robin Williams from Ms. Doubtfire

5. First? I like your avatar; it reminds me of a good friend. You're a sensitive person from a family where you're a single child?

CURRENT! *see first*!

6. First and current impressions of Manix.

7. What's your alignment in your opinion (so don't cite any alignment quizzes)?

8. If you could meet anyone on SF IRL, who would it be and why?

9. When are you going to join the Zeon Empire?

10. Favorite junk foods?

11. What do you think of giant robot shows/animes? All I know is that you dig Megas XLR, but everyone digs that (me, you, chicks, etc.).

12. If you could make a game, what would be your primary inspirations for it?

13. Who do you main in Smash Bros.? Why?

14. What's a game series that you've always wanted to get into but have never had the time for? Are there any others?

15. When is Nightmare coming back to SF? What about Blitz?

6. First? A little yappy chihuahua

Current! Gay and busy and short and a yappy chihuahua that wears vests and never jackets

7. Self-aligned

8. Literally anyone from SFMafia or SFDrafting or Folgore Rangers

9. Never because Zeon can't move so he's inefficient as a villain

10. Tostitos and Mt. Dew are my life

11. Eh they're alright. I liked G Gundam and Big O but I don't like most others because political endeavors aren't as fun for me to get involved in unless i'm doing them as a game, not watching them at a slow pace. I liked Zoids though too, but that's Zoids and that's cool shit

12. It'd probably be like Log Horizon, where the primary cast is stuck in a game but instead of trying to escape or whatever, the main cast just accepts it and tries to move on. Maybe the better way to describe it would be like making Ritz the protagonist from FFTA, rather than Marche.

13. Samus, Little Mac and King Dedede. Samus because n64 Nostalgia and familiar with controls. Little Mac because I don't have a strong air game to begin with so i just capitalize on my comfort zone. King Dedede because he's perfect. Plus, it's satisfying to win when you're a Low-tier.

14. The SRW series looks tempting but I never really gave it a try. Also, I haven't played a Megaman before MMX

15. I miss Nightmare and Blitz. I heard NM exceeded bandwidth somehow and Blitz just vanished without a trace...

I'm actually female... Though everyone online makes that mistake, so it's fine.

Sony or Microsoft?

Nintendo or Sega?

Meyer-Briggs personality type?

I...oops..

• I guess Sony. Microsoft literally makes my day more difficult by the day by negatively impacting my job
  • Nintendo
  • ENTJ

It's a puzzle platformer that has a lot of similar elements to Super Mario Bros but it has a lot of interesting ideas. I'm not surprised you haven't heard of it, it's an obscure indie game. Here's an image of it.

maxresdefault.jpg

17. What platform have you played Xcom on?

18. What's your favorite Xcom class?

That...looks really weird. I'd have to try it, I wouldn't pick it up and play it based on visuals

18. Just Enemy Unknown and Enemy Within. I have EU for PS3, and EU/EW on steam.

19. Sniper because Low Profile is the bomb

But...Ramza is the best villain! Holy shit, I literally accidentally typed Ramza instead of Marche. But yeah, Marche. Best villain.

3. fucking semicolon

So, you would have liked to do something biochemical. Do you prefer the biology or the chemistry? And why?

10. Tostitos Doritos and Mt. Dew are my life

Are you MLG?

Favorite historical empire? I mean, if you care, I suppose.

So, you would have liked to do something biochemical. Do you prefer the biology or the chemistry? And why?

Are you MLG?

Favorite historical empire? I mean, if you care, I suppose.

• I prefer chemistry over biology, primarily because i feel as though chemistry is more logically describable and biology has more variances.
  • MLG MVP donchyakno
  • Probably the Macedonian empire. I have a thing for Alexander the Great

What's the Amiibo that gave you the most trouble to obtain?

fucking

Villager

Favourite colour (this question has probably been asked, but ah well)?

What was your first Amiibo?

If you had a Time machine, where would you go?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

5. First? I like your avatar; it reminds me of a good friend. You're a sensitive person from a family where you're a single child?

CURRENT! *see first*!

5.Well not single child, I have one brother, but don't worry, you couldn't have guessed. Well you could but Lady Luck was not on your side today :p But I agree being a bit sensitive !

Er.... let's see... Carrying on with the interview...

6. Hot drinks or cool drinks ?

7. Have you ever been in a concert ?

8. What theater piece would you like to play most ?

9. Where would you go in holidays ?

10. Have you ever played an instrument ?

11. What's your avorite dessert ?

11. Any other nicknames ?

Favourite colour (this question has probably been asked, but ah well)?

What was your first Amiibo?

If you had a Time machine, where would you go?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

• It hasn't! Yellow~!
  • I got a free Toon Link amiibo at a Toys R' Us one day. Some guy went in and tried to get a Lucario, but they didn't have his despite the fact that he paid for it. They gave him a toon link and he was super pissed anyway. He walked out of the store as I was walking in and yelled at me "Do you know what amiibo are?!" I said "Yea but I don't have any", and he just gave it to me and said "Keep it!". I went in and asked the people behind the counter if it was paid for and the one guy (who's now my friend) told me what had happened.
  • I'd probably go back to the future but only like 75 years, just to see where my kids will likely be spending their lives
  • Somewhere between a lot and a whole lot of wood

5.Well not single child, I have one brother, but don't worry, you couldn't have guessed. Well you could but Lady Luck was not on your side today :p But I agree being a bit sensitive !

Er.... let's see... Carrying on with the interview...

6. Hot drinks or cool drinks ?

7. Have you ever been in a concert ?

8. What theater piece would you like to play most ?

9. Where would you go in holidays ?

10. Have you ever played an instrument ?

11. What's your avorite dessert ?

11. Any other nicknames ?

5. Curses! 2 is almost 1!

6. Cool drinks for this cool cat

7. I've been to quite a few orchestraic concerts. Transyberian Orchestra, among many others. I stray away from rock/pop/whatever concerts

8. I'm not sure i understand this one...

9. I'd like to go to wherever Snow is. I haven't seen it in 9 years and I sure do miss it

10. I have a trumpet and a trombone right behind me as I type this, actually. I've also been a percussionist for quite a few years. Jazz music is my favorite music to play :)

11. Lemon Meringue pie, followed by Coffee ice cream. Mouthwatering goodness......

Other 11. I used to go by Nigel for a while, because i have a big nose and i used to have a pretty big moustache, and Nigel Thornberry was definitely a thing at one time.

• It hasn't! Yellow~!
  • I got a free Toon Link amiibo at a Toys R' Us one day. Some guy went in and tried to get a Lucario, but they didn't have his despite the fact that he paid for it. They gave him a toon link and he was super pissed anyway. He walked out of the store as I was walking in and yelled at me "Do you know what amiibo are?!" I said "Yea but I don't have any", and he just gave it to me and said "Keep it!". I went in and asked the people behind the counter if it was paid for and the one guy (who's now my friend) told me what had happened.
  • I'd probably go back to the future but only like 75 years, just to see where my kids will likely be spending their lives
  • Somewhere between a lot and a whole lot of wood

5. Curses! 2 is almost 1!

6. Cool drinks for this cool cat

7. I've been to quite a few orchestraic concerts. Transyberian Orchestra, among many others. I stray away from rock/pop/whatever concerts

8. I'm not sure i understand this one...

9. I'd like to go to wherever Snow is. I haven't seen it in 9 years and I sure do miss it

10. I have a trumpet and a trombone right behind me as I type this, actually. I've also been a percussionist for quite a few years. Jazz music is my favorite music to play :)

11. Lemon Meringue pie, followed by Coffee ice cream. Mouthwatering goodness......

Other 11. I used to go by Nigel for a while, because i have a big nose and i used to have a pretty big moustache, and Nigel Thornberry was definitely a thing at one time.

8. i wondered if you would be the type to act in a shakespearean play or something more like a comedy.... sorry if I phrased that bad. (Guess I have to improve my english ^^')

11ter. (Sorry for that typo) So... So you look like Nigel Thornberry ? And now I think you might look like Waluigi... Can I go by... Wigel ?