Anna should have her own spinoff game

Ambulz

And it should totally be a clone of Tingle's Rupeeland.

I think Anna should be given a stronger representation as the series' mascot. I suppose I'm only half-serious in making this topic, but I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea, since Fire Emblem has been getting more and more popular. Discuss.

So then, it would be Wario Land, but with Anna :P:

Brilliant!

I'd play it.

If there's no Jake, I'm not buying it tbh.

He can be the final boss.

Anna rpg with every character as Anna.

Or maybe a pachinko machine.

Both of those are very good ideas. Especially the second one.

NO JAKE NO BUY

I also don't think it should be about making money. Anna's money gimmick came only from one game and I find her extremely unlikable in Awakening, she could be related to the Pawn Shop man, seriously.

In most of the games though she's a super secret girl with a cute side... how about a puzzle game with super cute graphics with her and Jake.

Anna and Jake's Heart Throbbing Super Secret Crazy Puzzle Adventure!

Well one idea I had for Anna game would be that she is the leader of a merchant country. Similar to the corrupt lords of FE4 and FE6, there would be lords of foreign countries that would abuse their position and take advantage of the country and it's people. The minor plot would be to stop those lords. The Major plot would be that the lords of two countries that have taken advantage of the merchant country are building up arms to create an empire and that the lord, possibly Jake, take down both evil kingdoms.