About to play PoR for the first time , What do I need to know?

YoshiYogurt

Is Tanith supposed to be so bad? Level 10 Falcon Knight with stats behind my level 2 Marcia

She is rated very well be people but she only has 10 levels to get better. Probably not even gonna use her.

Her stats will often end up behind those of Marcia and Jill, but they're still good enough to kill most of the enemies you face due to forges and her high speed. She doubles pretty much everything for quite a while and makes the Hawks who join at the same time as her look pretty bad. Her flying utility is probably her most useful asset though, have such high move and being able to ignore terrain is very useful in many of the upcoming chapters. Reinforce is just icing on the cake, great for distracting enemies so they don't gang up on your real units, but don't expect them to do much offensively (although the Falcon Knight isn't bad if I remember correctly).

However, if you don't find yourself taking advantage of your flier's extra mobility very often it may not be worth it to replace one of your other units with her, especially if you already have a team full of units you don't want to drop. Still, even though she may be worse than Marcia, if she's better than one of your other units feel free to replace them instead. It never hurts to have two Falcon Knights.

It should also be noted that Tanith's growths are not bad, either. Her level ups shouldn't be any worse than most of your other units (of course, it's all random in the end, but still).

Edited by Radiant Dragon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Tanith supposed to be so bad? Level 10 Falcon Knight with stats behind my level 2 Marcia

She is rated very well be people but she only has 10 levels to get better. Probably not even gonna use her.

Ehh, she's not bad, but she's in an unenviable position (that being, absurdly overleveled relative to the enemies when you get her, and by the.time she can gain a non-trivial exp amount from killing, her competition's caught up to, if not surpassed, her, in all likelihood).

Edited by Levant Colthearts

man fuck chapter 20 all of a sudden "The water is too high" , how are you supposed to kill the boss in that short of time?? He's keeps using elixers and his defense is sky high. Dafaq.

Steal his elixirs.

Use units who can canto and chip away at the boss. Being able to fly is definitely helpful...oh yeah, you could use Tanith.

Use units who can canto and chip away at the boss. Being able to fly is definitely helpful...oh yeah, you could use Tanith.

Tanith is pretty bad compared to everyone else.

I just ended up stealing the elixers with sothe and then Ike got a Aether + Crit combo and ended it. Sad chapter story wise...

Not only that (which is already a pretty good position to be in considering Marcia/Jill are arguably the best characters in the game anyways), but if you're going to have a redundant unit type, it might as well be flier. Also you don't need to train her, although some players don't really like that.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I enjoyed pretty much every part of this game, except the awful cutscene CGI and voice acting. Ike sounds nothing like what you'd think. Did they just get Bill Trinen or some random person to do the voices?

The worst thing about this game is how good it is compared to how well it sold, and the price today reflects that. Worth every all 8500 pennies i spent for the complete case/manual. It's was also quite easy except for when you blatantly F up or forgot to do something.

Literally can't wait to jump into Radiant Dawn. Going to transfer the data over on my wii and then copy the data to my wiiU!

Literally can't wait to jump into Radiant Dawn. Going to transfer the data over on my wii and then copy the data to my wiiU!

Erm, is that still doable? And if so, how?

Erm, is that still doable? And if so, how?

well I literally just did it so yes lol

You just copy the radiant dawn data after transfer to an SD card then put that SD into your wiiU and copy over to the wiiU system memory when in wii mode. Obviosly you can't do the transfer at all if you got rid of your wii.

well I literally just did it so yes lol

You just copy the radiant dawn data after transfer to an SD card then put that SD into your wiiU and copy over to the wiiU system memory when in wii mode. Obviosly you can't do the transfer at all if you got rid of your wii.

Oh. I thought it had to be done by some other means. That said, I don't have an SD card, unfortunately...

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Oh. I thought it had to be done by some other means. That said, I don't have an SD card, unfortunately...

I've had one in my wii since 2007 which i only use for project M nowawadys. The wiiU SD card is used for running melee with the gamecube adapters on a wiiU. Lots of uses for them. A 4gb is only like $5 nowadays too

• 2 weeks later...