Favorite Units in Binding Blade?

Like my top three for Hard Mode are: Lilina, Perceval, and Milady they are my go to units on HM. But in Normal Mode they're: Lilina, Sophia and Sue.

But yeah Lilina is solid in every difficulty and honestly my favourite FE6 character.

Flame Shield up

Roy, ie the most underrated unit in the series bar none, I actually find him among middle of the road among the lords

Sue, all Pheraens need their Sacean waifu

Lilina, for the third wheel

Wolt, because archer bias

Edited by MCProductions

In terms of who I like to use in a no-restrictions run (HM):

Long term:

Rutger

Dieck

Miledy

Percival

Echidna

Shin

Clarine

Niime

Short term:

Marcus

Zealot

Sometimes Cecilia and Igrene drop in

Astohl for thief; all of them cap speed anyway, most durable aka least likely to die to a single bolting

Igrene

Sue

Shin

Klein

Bartre

Dorothy

Miledy

Alan

Rutger

Fir
Noah

Cecilia

Marcus

Zealot

Percival

Ray

Niime

Theres others too.

Edited by Jedi

Gonzales and Sue.

Gonzales lacks skill, but a few secret books will help him and promotion gains. Sue because I find the nomad class to more useful than archers (also Sue over Shin personally because you get her first)

I also have a bias towards Brigand/Berserker (being my favorite Axe-user class chain, closely followed by Pirate/Berserker, but Gonzy is the only playable brigand in the gba games) and Nomad/Nomadic Troopers (I think they are awesome units with more utility than Archer/Sniper classes)

I pretty much always use Alance, Rutger, Astore and Milady, more for their stats than anything. In terms of personality, the only character I really like is Gonzales, though I guess Astore, the Sacaens, and Niime are kinda cool as well.

Edited by TheCosmicDude

Alan and Lance, for being very versatile and mobile on most maps, and being two ax-users that do not suck with accuracy.
Also include Dieck for another ax-wielder without the accuracy issue, and also for his hilarious conversation with Clarine.
Shanna and Milady for being flying units. Latter was generally better at being a melee unit overall, but the former was more reliable with dodging in general, and dodging enemy criticals hits in particular.
Roy and Lilina for being such cute couples. (I even named my Lucario in Pokémon Black 2 after her!)

Sue for being so mysterious sometimes.

Edited by henrymidfields

I understand characterwise if you pick Lilina, but .. unless you rig her to get SPD she's really frustrating to use. then again speedy mages are my fire emblem fetish so ..

Clarine promoted is suprisingly rewarding. You don't pay attention to luck until you have a ton of it and it really does make her unhittable.

Lance is also really solid. He's better than any other starter cav I can think of in the GBA games-- okay, no, he's not as semi-godly as Franz but he's more up there.

Dieck is a godsend. There are so many bad units, though. It does make the game more rewarding, to try to eke out what good growths you can.

Flame Shield up

Roy, ie the most underrated unit in the series bar none, I actually find him among middle of the road among the lords

Sue, all Pheraens need their Sacean waifu

Lilina, for the third wheel

Wolt, because archer bias

^ times 4. Also Fir, Treck, Klein, Karel, Echidna, Gonzales, Astol, Igrene, and Cecilia. AND MILEDY. <33

Statwise, all of the above to an extent, but also Rutger, Thany, Dieck, Shin, Clarine, and Percival.

I'd like to add that with Lilina's amazing magic growth, even without rigged speed, she makes a great bosskiller. With speed, she becomes instant MVP. I'm usually guilty of rigging, but even without BAMF speed she can weaken bosses pretty well, provided that they don't have a ranged weapon equipped.

CHUMPS I FORGOT:

Chad. On my first playthrough, he was STR blessed, and it was glorious.

Wendy. She's shit, but pink-haired cute shit.
Ray. If only he had more CON and if dark magic could actually hit things.
Geese, who's kind of acceptable on NM.
Allance, who aren't too thwomp, but I forgot them, so.
Edited by Sniper Knight

Lilina is a terrible bosskiller unless you rig her speed growth since she won't be able to double said bosses. I'd say that her hit rates suck against bosses as well, but that applies to everyone really, not just Lilina.

On topic, Percival for being a statistical god, Niime and Yodel for A Staves and awesome staff range, Echidna for being the only female Hero in the GBA games. Pretty much every pre-promote except Douglas, Garret, and Yuno is decent in FE6, and Yuno can at least ferry people over the mountain to avoid triggering the reinforcements in Chapter 21. Oh, and Milady for being the best unit in the game.

Edited by Carmine Sword

Roy

Lilina

Karel

Sophia

Lugh

Raigh

Cecilia

Perceval

Wolt

Shanna

Hugh