Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

I tought that i was voting mancer but apparently, i'm not ? :/

##Unvote

##Vote : Mituski

##Unvote

##Vote:Clarinets

i feel kinda bad for sheeping without any explanations but i have nothing more to had on this case

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think scum are not going to vote on each other on D1. Going after a scumbuddy (better known as Bussing which SB is a pro at) can be a very good strategy too, to put dust on people's eyes to gain towncred.

Why are you voting Balcerzak and how is voting Balcerzak related to waiting?

Why do you have no content on Balcerzak before this post (please point me to it, if I am mistaken) and you decided to vote for him out of the blue?

Well,

I said it as a reason why Refa wasn’t scum. Because i could not believe that he ( who in my eyes started the Diego lynch ) as a scum, would immediantly vote for Diego. He thought that Diego was a scum at that time, and a Refa!scum would bring attention to himself. So i though that that was unlikely. But i do agree that voting with the rest of the people is something that scums would do.

I’m not voting Balcerzak now and i don’t understand your second question.

Actually, it was just a random name that i picked. There was no reason behind my vote.

Shoot. Almost a lynch...

I do not completely support his lynch. But i already stated that i could support it... and he didn't really give anything good. But maybe we didn't even give him the change to give something good. But i should make a choice, right?

###ClarinetsandOboes

@Dreamer: is that directed at me? (I don't recall any other votes for Balcerzak)

I had no content at all before I voted Balcerzak, it was my first post.

If you're voting, you should do so in the format ##Vote: Person

Hey, I'm back. Apparently three people quoted me, so going to make some replies to those and change my vote if necessary (I should be around for deadline). Has Clarinets claimed yet?

giphy.gif

Oh right, ships. Uh...uh...Lord Gaius and j00 is a great ship because they both roll scum all of the time. Rolling scum together is actually a horrible experience and I don't know why you'd fall in love through such a thing, but uh...I'm sure LG and j00 defy the odds!

Im not voting Balcerzak now and i dont understand your second question.

Actually, it was just a random name that i picked. There was no reason behind my vote.

yeah, you aren't voting him now, sorry for the use of bad tense, I used the tense for the post I quote, to sorta emphasize my point. My question is basically, you said in that post that you wanted to wait before voting someone, that someone being Diego, yet, you went on and voted for Balcerzak. How is that waiting from voting?

why did you feel the urge to put in a random vote all of a sudden?

@Dreamer, here you decided to put in the reads on a few players, but more than half of them were null reads, so, why did you think it was important to post these null reads? also, why did you think it was important to do a townread on Refa?

could you please answer this as well

@Dreamer: is that directed at me? (I don't recall any other votes for Balcerzak)

I had no content at all before I voted Balcerzak, it was my first post.

pretty sure that was for me

In other news

Personally i think sniper claim come out of nowhere especially after a limited investigation role was flipped and thus is hardly believable without any other backups. A noob could easily try to save his scumbuddy like that, thinking it's actually a good strategy (hint : it's not don't do it unless you have a really good backup plan) especially if his scumbuddies are inactive and therefore can't help him.

I can actually think of a role that might know Mancer's alignment, with out actually being an investigative role, so, it's possible (though...)

and this post bothers me....

I know from my role that Mancer isn't scummy, and if I'm telling the truth I'm obviously not scum. Mitsuki said during the last round that one of the potential lynchees was scummy, so it's logical to assume that they would vote, since one vote for someone else means one less vote for them, and Balcerzak is the only one that had a vote against him and voted for someone else.

is there anyone here who actually gets this post, cause I don't.

^Bal, are you mixing up Clarinets and Sniper Knight?

Alright, I'm Town Doctor. I protected Formina Sage Night One so he's definitely Town.

giphy.gif

Nothing better conveys how I'm feeling now than that GIF. No Lynch requires 1/3 of the players remaining as opposed to 1/2, so going w/that unless there are 8 people online who'd be willing to vote Mancer (including me, because that's who I would want to get lynched)

##Unvote

##Vote: No Lynch

Ugh no, PR why. Uh, Proto and Green Poet is another amazing ship. It makes so much sense because Proto never joins mafia games that Green Poet isn't in, and he's never told anyone exactly why that is.

Wait, how would Sniper Knight know from his role that Mancer isn't scum when I'm Doc and Diego was Cop?

##Vote: Sniper Knight

How does your claim jive with your previous words about Mancer?

Well, if Sniper Knight is lying like I think he is, then I guess that would mean Mancer is scum with him.

EDIT: Oh, okay then

But we can't just ignore Sniper Knight's claim, because there's no way I can think of that'd he'd know Mancer wasn't scum if he isn't Doc/Cop which is likely unless there are two cops or something. But that seems ridiculous so I think that Sniper Knight and Mancer must be scum unless someone can come up with a role that would make sense for Sniper Knight to know Mancer's Town.

^Bal, are you mixing up Clarinets and Sniper Knight?

giphy.gif

Nothing better conveys how I'm feeling now than that GIF. No Lynch requires 1/3 of the players remaining as opposed to 1/2, so going w/that unless there are 8 people online who'd be willing to vote Mancer (including me, because that's who I would want to get lynched)

##Unvote

##Vote: No Lynch

Ugh no, PR why. Uh, Proto and Green Poet is another amazing ship. It makes so much sense because Proto never joins mafia games that Green Poet isn't in, and he's never told anyone exactly why that is.

Well, my theory does mean that Mancer and Sniper Knight are scum...

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

Also, is that really true about Formina Sage?

"My question is basically, you said in that post that you wanted to wait before voting someone, that someone being Diego, yet, you went on and voted for Balcerzak. How is that waiting from voting?

why did you feel the urge to put in a random vote all of a sudden?"

During that time, i couldn't find any reasons to vote for Diego. But the arguments that peope gave were good. So i was hesitant to vote on him.

Because i knew i had to make another ( better ) post. I also knew that i had to vote, but not for Diego.

And here comes te stupid part:

I though that everybody was forced to vote, otherwise he or she would prodded. So that is why i just picked a random person, knowing that he or she would not be lynched. And Balzercak was the first person i saw

I though that everybody was forced to vote, otherwise he or she would prodded. So that is why i just picked a random person, knowing that he or she would not be lynched. And Balzercak was the first person i saw

then why didn't you vote on your post before that?

once again, you skipped one of my questions, that I had requoted in the previous post, could you please answer that as well?

@Dreamer, here you decided to put in the reads on a few players, but more than half of them were null reads, so, why did you think it was important to post these null reads? also, why did you think it was important to do a townread on Refa?

"could you please answer this as well"

Because they were the people who really said something and were active. My townread on Refa is important because it was my opinion. From all the people i ( still ) think she is most townish of all.

I think we should take advantage that there were no nightkills and lynch someone.

No NK =/= "we can afford to carelessly lynch today because we're one death out of debt"

This statement implies that we have a death quota to meet, and is antitown; the value of a lynch to us does not change based on the frequency or success of NKs until *YLO

What implies "carelessly lynching" there? I said I needed to think things through, and the lynch is our weapon to try and nail scum. There isn't a death quota, but we shouldn't just fall over because our current wagon claimed Doctor!