Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

I'm going to be very mad if more people sub out because they "don't feel like playing" so please don't do that. (Corinthian was busy, he's ok)

Now I feel bad ;-;

Anyway, my reads for the time being.

Town Reads:

Formina Sage: Seems like a Town member to me. Has been putting quite a bit of effort into his posts and they all seem sincere enough.

Green Poet: See above.

YOLOSWAG: I like his attitude towards the game, he seems to know what he's doing. Town for me.

Dreamer: Probably a Town member who's new to the game. Doubt that she's a Mafia.

Refa: Look at Formina Sage's read.

Lord Gaius: His read is similar to Formina Sage's, but I'm not as confident that he's a Town.

Balcerzak: Look at Formina Sage's read, but I can't actually remember their posts as well. I do believe I'm right about this read.

Null Reads:

King Gilgamesh: Hasn't really posted much yet.

MancerZero: I looked at YOLOSWAG's points, but I'm not sure whether I can believe them to be honest.

Izhuark: I have no idea about what he's doing. I mean, he's claiming JoaT, but I don't see why he would do that at the beginning of the game like this. Maybe he'll elaborate on this.

Everyone else I forgot: Because I'm sure there were a few.

Scum Reads:

Great Lord Diego: I know, original. But I do believe everyone's posts about his play so far so I think he's pretty scummy atm. I'm not going to vote for him yet just in case we end up lynching him on accident.

I'll post more stuff for people I forgot and updates on my reads.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough @Refa. I was wondering where the hell you found my white knighting of Mancer anyway. Also wrt townreads its more of a nudge to get more out of YOLO since he needs pushes sometimes.

Dreamer you should be careful, editing posts is against the game rules. I'm sure you didn't know so its fine but you should probably refrain from doing it. Also where did your Green Poet scumread come from? Could you elaborate on that please? I'm having trouble following your logic as it sounds like you're townreading her in the first part of the sentence.

Clarinets had a pretty cookie cutter subbing in post which isn't a big deal but hope he cracks down later. Other than that, not much else has happened. Think i'm OK for the time being.

##Unvote

##Vote: Diego

Consolidation has to become our top priority here, especially seeing as we have roughly 20 hours, and many of us will be knee-deep in relatives tomorrow. Out of sixteen total members, we need a full majority of nine, which we've never even come close to (not even when Proto was getting paranoid about early hammer). So, despite not being my preferred lynch candidate, I'm going to start the ball rolling. Maybe a little more pressure will force Diego to respond. Or maybe I should start begging the mods for an extension, but they seem to have enough to worry about with the playerbase, and sub-juggling.

Keeping things moving forward, though, let's analyze what little new content has cropped up since I managed to pop in last night. Refa, Green Poet, Gaius, Dreamer, and Yoloswag were the only ones to produce any real content. Actually, Clarinets might count but I thought they were subbing out, so I'm not really sure if they're still playing or just what. More than half the playerbase was complete radio silence. Everyone who currently has a vote cast would have to agree on the lynch for us to not lose this game by rule 4. Right... sorry, got sidetracked there again for a moment, but it's important shit.

======================

Honestly, I was relieved to see Yolo on the same wavelength as me regarding Corinthian's post. His vote was easily the weakest vote on Diego (barring of course Izhuark's initial joke vote, which later was converted to a serious one in his 151). Lord Gaius's vote wasn't exactly what I'd call strong either, but unlike with Corinthian, we have a lot of other interactions there to weigh in on.

I'm not sure I'm on-board with Green Poet's insinuation about Dreamer, provided I connected the right dots, and Dreamer did fairly effectively shoot down the connecting point about the use of the word "mistake", though I would argue she also shot herself in the foot in a few other places in her recent post. I'm not sure how much of that is due to a language barrier or inexperience, or if I need to start seriously considering the possibility of scum!Dreamer.

The little bit more back and forth between Refa and Gaius was also good to see moving forward, but I'm not sure a whole lot actually came out of it in the end. I've found myself in agreement with Refa's read on Mancer for a while now, but I'm not liking how he's disappeared recently now that most suspicion seems firmly on Diego.

There was obviously a bit more, but I think this are probably my biggest takeaways at the moment, the highlights as it were. If you want more, prod me about something in particular and I'll try to get in a response yet tonight.

@Refa: I felt like Proto already knew or, at the very least, strongly believed that Diego was scum. The former would mean that they were on the same scum team (which coupled by how he whiteknighted Diego and Izhuark earlier on, made sense to me at that time) while the latter would mean that Diego should be his main scum read and push today. Thinking through it, my case on Proto could go either way and I actually have a null read on him now. More reasons for my read can be found in the paragraph below where I'll be referring to him.

@Proto: I admit that I was misinterpreting your post slightly. I made the wrong assumption that you had immediately assumed that Diego was scum. Given that your vote is currently on Diego, I'm more inclined to believe that you are not scum. Refa makes a good rephrase and addition to my case on Gaius. I did not find him scummy just simply for not elaborating his case, I found him scummy for leaving his read ambiguous and leaving himself in a position that is definitely favorable for scum. Refa makes a nice addition to the case when he mentioned that Gaius had whiteknighted and defended me as well. Also, I want to know if you think that there are possible scum intent behind my "insistence on interpreting simple comments as having deep scummy implications" versus it being suboptimal play.

##Unvote: Formina Sage

##Vote: Lord Gaius

With that, I will fall back on my earlier read on Gaius.

With respect to his later content, I dislike the way that he calls my vote on Proto bullshit. Something in that seems off to me. Also, I don't understand what he's trying to say when he says "Using your vote is an effective way to try and start new discussion so you can't say there isn't logic behind Proto's push on you." I don't see the connection between the first part of the sentence and the second and I think he should explain it.

@Gaius: What are your thoughts on Proto? You seem to believe that he is scum hunting (regardless of whatever reads other players might have on him) but you have never mentioned whether you feel that he's doing a good or bad job of scum hunting or whether you find him townie or scummy for it. It feels like when he mentioned that players should not pick on my case (where he also did not mention whether he thought was townie and scummy). The position you are left in by that post feels way too convenient and I believe that there's scum motivation behind your posts.

YOLOSWAG needs to give out his reads on like the majority of the game and the rest of the players. He seems to be voting me based on how concerned I was with myself. I dislike the way he approached the decision to want to lynch me either. He placed a on me without any comments early on in the game only to elaborate on his points much later on.

Can't say that I have much of a read on many other players. Most players are pretty I memorable in this game.

PEdit (got cut by Bal's post): I don't think we should do much consolidation until later on in the phase because we still have close to 24 hours left. I wouldn't mind consolidating on Diego because I find the contradiction between his convictions and actions (I really feel that he should not have unvoted Izhuark as he had pretty strong scum reads on Izhuark) as well as the fact that he has not made any attempts to try to read other players at all (yeah, I do realize that he has actually not posted at all for pretty long).

@Bal: I was busy with work in the afternoon yesterday. Even today, I am typing out this post on my phone while handling my work. I post more in the morning and nights (GMT +8 timezone) due to my work but I was busy with overtime last night and hence did not post.

@Refa: I felt like Proto already knew or, at the very least, strongly believed that Diego was scum. The former would mean that they were on the same scum team (which coupled by how he whiteknighted Diego and Izhuark earlier on, made sense to me at that time) while the latter would mean that Diego should be his main scum read and push today. Thinking through it, my case on Proto could go either way and I actually have a null read on him now. More reasons for my read can be found in the paragraph below where I'll be referring to him.

@Proto: I admit that I was misinterpreting your post slightly. I made the wrong assumption that you had immediately assumed that Diego was scum. Given that your vote is currently on Diego, I'm more inclined to believe that you are not scum. Refa makes a good rephrase and addition to my case on Gaius. I did not find him scummy just simply for not elaborating his case, I found him scummy for leaving his read ambiguous and leaving himself in a position that is definitely favorable for scum. Refa makes a nice addition to the case when he mentioned that Gaius had whiteknighted and defended me as well. Also, I want to know if you think that there are possible scum intent behind my "insistence on interpreting simple comments as having deep scummy implications" versus it being suboptimal play.

With that, I will fall back on my earlier read on Gaius.

With respect to his later content, I dislike the way that he calls my vote on Proto bullshit. Something in that seems off to me. Also, I don't understand what he's trying to say when he says "Using your vote is an effective way to try and start new discussion so you can't say there isn't logic behind Proto's push on you." I don't see the connection between the first part of the sentence and the second and I think he should explain it.

@Gaius: What are your thoughts on Proto? You seem to believe that he is scum hunting (regardless of whatever reads other players might have on him) but you have never mentioned whether you feel that he's doing a good or bad job of scum hunting or whether you find him townie or scummy for it. It feels like when he mentioned that players should not pick on my case (where he also did not mention whether he thought was townie and scummy). The position you are left in by that post feels way too convenient and I believe that there's scum motivation behind your posts.

YOLOSWAG needs to give out his reads on like the majority of the game and the rest of the players. He seems to be voting me based on how concerned I was with myself. I dislike the way he approached the decision to want to lynch me either. He placed a on me without any comments early on in the game only to elaborate on his points much later on.

Can't say that I have much of a read on many other players. Most players are pretty unmemorable in this game.

PEdit (got cut by Bal's post): I don't think we should do much consolidation until later on in the phase because we still have close to 24 hours left. I wouldn't mind consolidating on Diego because I find the contradiction between his convictions and actions (I really feel that he should not have unvoted Izhuark as he had pretty strong scum reads on Izhuark) as well as the fact that he has not made any attempts to try to read other players at all (yeah, I do realize that he has actually not posted at all for pretty long).

@Bal: I was busy with work in the afternoon yesterday. Even today, I am typing out this post on my phone while handling my work. I post more in the morning and nights (GMT +8 timezone) due to my work but I was busy with overtime last night and hence did not post.

Clarinets doesn't need a sub anymore. However, I'm still looking for subs:

King Gilgamesh has been prodded
Tiny Goddess has been prodded
Rapier has been prodded, again
Izhuark has been prodded
J has been prodded
Green Poet has been prodded
Great Lord Diego has been prodded
Proto has been prodded

Holy shit guys, please post [Votals 3]

Diego (5): Izhuark, Refa, Green Poet, Corinthian, Balcerzak
Mancer (2): Yoloswag, Gaius
Gaius (1): Mancer
Green Poet (1): Dreamer

Not voting: Everyone else King Gilgamesh, Tiny Goddess, Rapier, Clarinets, J, Diego, Proto, Sniper Knight

Less than 13 hours until Batman's Wedding! It takes 9 votes to lynch someone.

I have limited time today, as does everyone else, I'm sure. Let's make this happen.

Dreamer, it appears that my questioning was in error. Ironically, I mistakenly believed Diego to never have used the word "mistake" - that's what led to the confusion. It's appreciated that you're examining this discrepancy, but as I don't understand the case (if there explicitly is one?) behind your vote, and we are nearing deadline, I'd suggest voting a scumread.

Bal reads town to me. I know townreads are worth little right now so I won't elaborate on it; apologies to whomever it was that expressed distaste for townreads earlier.

As fewer people will likely be able to see it the closer we are to deadline today, Diego should claim. If his is a role we should not be lynching, the three-vote gap between him and Mancer can only be superseded if many people see and believe whatever defense he may post. With the general inactivity from a good third of the playerlist thus far, and the assured inactivity that will stem from the holiday's events, we need as early a notice as is possible.

past that i think theres at least 1 scum between diego and corinthian. the former for reasons said and the latter cuz i found his "lol guys i jus woke up *wagonhop*" post pretty grimy. it read like lazy scum hoppin in there regardless of diegos alignment and POSSIBLY for a bus if the scumteam gave up on wiggling out of a diego lynch. so he looks gross either way

It read like noncommittal filler to me, actually. Doesn't read like bussing since no one will be crediting Corinthian for a Diego lynch if the latter flips scum. My read on Corinthian is the same as my read on Clarinets' - he's expressing townreads on people who have been active, null reads on people who have been controversial, and a scumread on the then-and-now leading wagon. There's general sheepiness here that accomplishes little and is suggestive of noncommittal scum.

After reading through Mancer's ISO and some of the cases on him that stood out to me, my thoughts are as follows:

##Unvote: Lord Gaius
##Vote: Formina Sage

My read on Gaius still stays but Proto seems to be more likely to be active in the next few hours so I feel that my vote will be doing much more this way. Gaius should still step in to answer the question I asked of him.

My reads are as such currently (in order from most scummy to most townie), for clarity's sake:

Proto > Gaius >>>>> Diego > Everyone else >>>>> Izhuark > Bal > MancerNecro (obviously)

This is confusing; Mancer first implies in a disclaimer that his reason for switching from Gaius to Proto because the latter is likely to be active to answer Mancer's questions (which I don't see to be accompanied by explicit reasons as to why Proto could be/is scum), and not that his Gaius read has diminished. In such a case, why did Proto advance above Gaius in lynch priority?

Okay, I can get that this is bad play, but why does it make Proto scum? This very much comes off as an OMGUS because he's frustrated at Proto casing him over a legitimate scumread. I don't see how you can consider Proto to be a stronger scumread than LG considering both of your cases.

This is basically what I mean re:Mancer's vote.

Reads like Mancer's backing off his Proto after being met with resistance. Feels defensive, self-preserving.

"Given that your vote is on Diego, I'm more inclined to believe that you are not scum."

I don't entirely buy this. Votes that are not retaliatory/"OMGUS-y" are not guaranteed to be town votes, but this is what Mancer implies, (paraphrased) "I don't think you're scum because you're not voting me. Only scum would vote me." No, it simply feels that Mancer is willing to look past those who are not contributing to the risk of his lynch.

@Gaius: Do you then think that my case on Izhuark is good or bad? You mentioned that my case shouldn't be picked apart but did not mention whether you thought that my case was good or bad. That phrase feels to me like a subtle act of leaving yourself open to either vote and lynch me or defend me later on in the game (depending on the situation). This really feels to me like a position that scum would like to leave themselves in: A position where they can both push hard on and withdraw away from a player.

I disagree. It's a stretch to assume that this passing comment:

@Bal and YOLO I think Mancer was also part of the initial "get tf out of RVS" phase of the game and his case shouldn't get picked apart as much.

aims to set up either a town or scum read on Mancer. If Gaius wants people to look past what faults your early case may have because it is underdeveloped, then he himself is giving away the right to go back and attack it later without appearing opportunistic and scummy. No, Gaius' statement does the exact opposite of what Mancer claims it does.

Saying that "this statement is scummy because it doesn't inform me if I'm scummy or not" is grasping.

I'm fine with a consolidation vote on Mancer, but Diego is higher on my lynch priority.

Okay, lessee what stood out afterwards...

Bal made some nice analyses and he had a good point about Mancer; given the situation, it's unlikely for scum!Mancer to drop Gaius and vote for me. I still find his reactions to be silly, but they don't make a lot of sense as scum.

I wouldn't be too hard on Corinthian though; he said he just woke up and had work to do, so he probably just quickly nodded at the Diego case and sheeped. He should get back to the game and be more active though.

With respect to Green Poet's suspicion on Izhuark, I think his early claim and joking behavior was motivated by his character (Joker). No, I'm not flavorspeccing, I'm just saying that Izhuark might have decided to act like that simply because of his character, unlike in Ragnarok Online.

I'm not really liking YOLO's short bursts of "activity" and he seems to be tunneling on Mancer really hard. Not really scummy, but I think he can afford to contribute a lot more than he is now.

Technically, Refa, you aren't the one who blew Gaius's active defense on Mancer out of proportion. Mancer wrote a paragraph on it, followed by a vote, which is what really irked me.

Dreamer's vote on Green Poet is really weird. The only reasons Dreamer provided were scum vibes from Green Poet's line about her hinting what she's trying to get out of Dreamer's response. I suppose I can't blame Dreamer for having scum vibes, but that vote still looks really weird.

Uh... I never whiteknighted Diego. I did "whiteknight" Izhuark but I didn't even mention Diego until the post where I voted for him. And I think that post made it pretty clear that Diego was my main scum read and push today. Four paragraphs dedicated to Diego which you apparently missed, while you jumped on me for a slight scumread on you that was in the same post...? If you're not even reading my posts before building a case on me, that's just really bad...

@Proto: I admit that I was misinterpreting your post slightly. I made the wrong assumption that you had immediately assumed that Diego was scum. Given that your vote is currently on Diego, I'm more inclined to believe that you are not scum. Refa makes a good rephrase and addition to my case on Gaius.

My vote isn't actually on Diego, but I also find it weird that you're backing off your case because of who I'm voting. Didn't your original case on me mistakenly assume that I assumed that Diego was already scum and you were an associated scumread? Why would my vote being on Diego incite you to back off your case on me then?

I did not find him scummy just simply for not elaborating his case, I found him scummy for leaving his read ambiguous and leaving himself in a position that is definitely favorable for scum.

Which goes back to making a scummy mountain out of a one-sentence molehill

Refa makes a nice addition to the case when he mentioned that Gaius had whiteknighted and defended me as well.

Uhh...

@Bal and YOLO I think Mancer was also part of the initial "get tf out of RVS" phase of the game and his case shouldn't get picked apart as much.

Does this one sentence look like whiteknighting and heavily defending you? If yes, then...

@Gaius: Do you then think that my case on Izhuark is good or bad? You mentioned that my case shouldn't be picked apart but did not mention whether you thought that my case was good or bad. That phrase feels to me like a subtle act of leaving yourself open to either vote and lynch me or defend me later on in the game (depending on the situation). This really feels to me like a position that scum would like to leave themselves in: A position where they can both push hard on and withdraw away from a player.

This reply does not make sense if you really perceived Gaius as whiteknighting you... What the hell is your problem with Gaius???

Also, I want to know if you think that there are possible scum intent behind my "insistence on interpreting simple comments as having deep scummy implications" versus it being suboptimal play.

Both. I think it's scummy because scum would try to justify their votes against people who they know to be non-scum. And for that, they'd need to come up with reasons for doing so. What you're doing feels like scum trying to look for any reason to vote for a player, which involves over-interpreting simple comments from me and Gaius and painting them as scummy. At the same time, I would also say that this is sub-optimal scum play if their cases aren't substantiated or even coherent. Sub-optimal or not, it's not normal for a Townie to blow simple comments out of proportion and build up incoherent cases based on them. Unless they were like, really misunderstanding a bunch of stuff, which doesn't seem to apply to your Gaius case since it's been discussed a lot and you're still maintaining your stance.

That being said, Diego still looks worse and the fact that he hasn't replied after the first backlash against him (besides a single post with an unfulfilled promise of a reply) really bothers me. I don't really want to lynch somebody without giving them a fair chance to defend themselves, so I'll wait and see if he responds. Hopefully he'll claim too. That being said, it could just be that he's trying to run away because he realized how horrible his screw-up was and wants to preserve his pride by not trying to pathetically defend himself, so I'll be willing to vote for him if he doesn't show up soon. It's not Thanksgiving here in Canada, so I should be online for a while.

Bal made some nice analyses and he had a good point about Mancer; given the situation, it's unlikely for scum!Mancer to drop Gaius and vote for me. I still find his reactions to be silly, but they don't make a lot of sense as scum.

This could probably cause people to misinterpret my stance, so I'll clarify: I do find Mancer scummy, but they don't make sense even as scum, hence why I considered it sub-optimal scum play later.

Scumreads: Diego > Mancer > some neutral reads > some townreads

Dreamer and YOLO bother me too, but not in a scummy manner; Dreamer should substantiate her stance and YOLO should talk more instead of tunneling on Mancer.

like refa kinda asked, i think it's time for a good old listpost. D1 until know was pretty rich so i should have no problem filling it.

King gilgamesh : He hasn't done much yet. So null until he post something meaningful or sub out.

Balcerzack* : he didn't gave a lot of post but their are all great, he do a great job explaining his read but oddly i don't have any alignement tell to fin in his posts obviously his post help more town than scum but i must admit i'm a little affraid by the fact he as a tremendous experience. But for know he seem town for me and i look forward to his next post.

YoloSwag : I agree with most of his reads but his lack of post while haveing some content concern me... So yeah man u should post more.

Tiny : Only one real post and most of it were reads already mentionned. null for now.

Lord gaius : Even if he lack a bit of content to pinpoint from he's action were pretty town for me until know so null leaning town.

Rapier : LOL

Clarinets : uhhh... you should read the whole topic a little more carefully i'm sure you have way more to say than that. null.

Izhuark : An idiot that don't know how to play mafia but i'm a mason lover with him so i know he is town.

J: K ?

Green poet* : I don't get it, Are you townreading mancer like you said in #160 ? because in #183 you seem okay with a mancer lynch if diego claim a power role. (sorry if i'm reading your senteces wrong.) Apart from that your post seem really consistent and your point are very good so i think your are town.

don't have tim to finish this (i'm really bad at doing list post T-T) i will finish this tonight. Sorry if the cases are inconsistent.

*the three fabled payer

Shit I didn't mean to get prodded ;~; Sorry

Seeing as Diego isn't posting anytime soon, I guess I should focus more on my null reads. The only reason I said that was because I simply skimmed their posts and I didn't see anything wrong at the time. But seeing that I have a little more free time on my hands, I can get to work on some other players and read their posts more thoroughly.

Dreamer is another one that I'm also feeling mild scum vibes from. She's playing it extremely cautious, but it doesn't look like she's afraid to get her opinion out. I think it was her vote on Bal that catches me off guard. We've gotten out of RVS but, even so, she placed a vote on him without any reasoning behind it... Not necessarily scummy, but odd. Her Green Poet vote isn't much to sneeze about, as she did provide nice evidence to back herself, but I think it was a sudden shift in her play. A null read, from what I think it was leaning town imo, but suddenly scumreading her, which is confusing. The only problem I have lynching her is that she's new, and some words might not get across to us, and Diego is a much more higher priority than her. Extremely null, leaning scum.

Clarinets, I understand you were almost subbed out, but is there anything in particular about your null readings that lean more towards Town or scum? Any two of them you think is more likely to flip town or scum?

MancerNecro, now that I've had more time to analyze more of his recent posts, I can see why there's a little ickyness in them. He wasn't getting much praise for his Proto vote, backed off and fell on his other scumread. He seemed to have his eyes set on LG for a while, but after supposedly misinterpreting a small portion of Proto's sentence which probably shouldn't have been worried about imo and still labeling him as such although on a lesser scale, he goes back to LG. Seems more like a case of self perseverance than anything else atm... Or maybe I'm over-analyzing things.

Also:

Refa makes a nice addition to the case when he mentioned that Gaius had whiteknighted and defended me as well.

If he supposedly 'whiteknighted' him, then why does he find this scummy? I don't recall ever seeing a post like that...

My lynch order would probably go like: Great Lord Diego->Dreamer+MancerNecro->Everyone else

@Bal Can't speak for other people, but I wouldn't vote Diego based purely on his early content if he actually did things after he said he was going too. Yeah, his absence is worrying because it's not alignment relevant and it's preventing me from getting a better read on him which is frustrating, but it's still the best one that I've got. Also fair enough regarding my comments to your Mancer case. Can you explain where Dreamer shot herself in the foot in her post? Overall, it read as pretty good to me. Good point on Mancer disappearing, I never noticed that before.

@Green Poet Your Izhuark read is off to me, because you're not considering the context at all. Yeah, he's claimed JoaT differently compared to a past town game but that's because his actual JoaT claim seems useless as fuck. WRT your YOLO read, I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic because he thought Mancer's LG case was bad, which is why his vote was on Mancer and not LG.

@LG What do you think of my reply to TG (sorry, I should have asked this earlier but I was only paying attention to your reply to me lol)? Do you think she's playing similarly or different to her last mafia game and why? Fair enough regarding why you asked YOLO about his townreads.

WRT Corinthian in general, my thoughts are that his first post was lacking but he specifically said he was busy and then later subbed out due to being busy. I'm not going to vote him based solely on that (it'd be different if his first post was actually scummy, but my impression was that it was just lazy). YOLO brings up a good point about his post so I can get where the people casing him are coming from, but I don't feel comfortable lynching based on that.

Dreamer's latest post is legit. I like how she has her own cases and opinions on thing, all of which have decent logic behind them (don't agree with the GP scumread, but I can get where she's coming from). My only real problem is that she's waffling on the two biggest wagons of the day, which gives me a bad gut feeling. She's off my lynch priority because overall the post was good, though.

Clarinets' list post is bad. I don't mind him having a bunch of town and null reads because that's how it was in RBO Mafia, but none of his reads are bringing anything new to the table and they all look half assed. Reads as scum who was pressured to make content.

Splitting my post into two so that it doesn't overwhelm. For reference, I'm at Mancer's accidental duplicate post.

we only have 8 hours left so I guess we should start consolidating because unless it happens right now Mancer ain't getting lynched. Also it's time to celebrate genocide so I won't have much time today.

Rapidfire thoughts on most of page 10: GP's post was solid with limited time (like most of mine have been.) Proto, why don't you see scum intent behind Mancer's actions? Reads being fabricated and not making sense is one of the biggest scumtells to me. Never mind I just read the part where you talk about sub optimal scum play.

Still getting a wishy washy feel about TG although her last post was a bit better and had more concrete reasoning.

shoot out of time Refa i'll probably get to your question on D2 sorry

##Unvote:

##Vote: Diego

@Mancer When did Proto whiteknight Diego? I'm fine with the rest of your reply to me, but this part...never happened? I think it's at least willfully ignorant (if not scummy) to sheep my interpretation of your case w/o even bringing up how I realized I was wrong and dropped LG out of my lynch priority. It just reads like you're using any excuse you can get to tunnel on LG without actually updating your read on him accordingly. I don't see how LG's Proto read leaves himself open to easily change his opinion on Proto; if he later scumread Proto, I at least would be supicious of that. Actually, it bothers me that everyone you're scumreading is someone who has scumread you and your scumread on them is based on their scumread of you (PEdit Oh god, I'm sorry for that sentence).

@GP I don't mind people expressing their townreads on D1, just take issue with asking others to do the same. I think if you are going to give out townreads though, you should definitely elaborate on them (although you're busy so I'm assuming that's why you didn't). Also you brought up a good point WRT Mancer stating that he voted Proto over LG simply because Proto would be more active but had Proto higher up on his priority later on.

@Proto Would sheep your Mancer case, mostly the parts about how he's not reading your content despite having voted you and what you said about him backing off on you.

@Izhuark Don't have any issues with your list post, but why is GP one of the three fabled players? Now that I have sufficiently buddied with you, you should return the favor and give me a post restriction.

Too lazy to read Tiny Goddess' wall post right now, I'll probably get to it later (right after LG replies to me).

Thinking about it now, it's better to lynch Mancer over Diego because he has more interactions with other people, so his flip will be, you know, actually useful (also he has more content to go off of and will ~probably~ be around to claim, so I feel way more comfortable with this). I was hesitant about it earlier because some of the things he said didn't make sense coming from scum but these last few posts have helped me to solidify my scum read on him. At any rate, I'll be on for deadline if a Mancer lynch is unviable.

##Unvote

##Vote: MancerNecro

Welp, I just remembered I need to attend a seminar, which means I likely will not be back before phase end. Diego had more than enough time to defend himself so I'm gonna go ahead and ##Vote: Diego

Refa cut me off, GUYS MAKE UP YOUR MIND

##Vote: Mancer

I still find Diego scummier, but I find Mancer scummy too and I agree with Refa in that Mancer's flip would be more informative

Okay back to finish this list post :

Mancer Necro : see #151. I still feel that his post are too carefully planned to be town but on the other hand his interactions seem good... He should not use that much the expression whiteknight because i really can't see what he is talking about when he do (maybe he should put a link or a quote when doing this). In general his votes for me seem to be empty filled and decorated with complicated explanations that does not make sense. I would not follow refa on the wagon because i still see more reason to lynch diego than him and i will not be here at the last minute to change my vote if his defense post is good. Will look forward for his post tough.

Dreamer : I don't understand her. Apart from her weird and impulsive vote on green poet there are nothing that could be scummy from her post nonetheless i can't help to have a bad gut feeling with her posts. It's like she is intentionally doing the minimal interaction has possible while still reading carefully the game.

Great Lord Diego : see #151. Nothing more to say except that he seem to have abandoned the game... (wich is actually a big scumtell)

Proto* : a strong player with strong opinion, i don't see anything scummy from his intention. town.

Sniper knight : <snip>

Refa : Wow it's the first time i see you so implicated in a game. your are so towny you won a post restrictor ! \o/ wich one you want ? the one that will reveal the memer in your inner self or the one that allow you to use the superior mafia vocabulary ?

*the three fabled players