Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know from my role that Mancer isn't scummy, and if I'm telling the truth I'm obviously not scum. Mitsuki said during the last round that one of the potential lynchees was scummy, so it's logical to assume that they would vote, since one vote for someone else means one less vote for them, and Balcerzak is the only one that had a vote against him and voted for someone else.

I don't really know why I included a smiley face. I guess I just like them, I guess? It was pretty ridiculous though, I agree. Also, about me voting Diego in general, I had mentioned, albeit just in a post to show I was in the game without any thought or effort put into it whatsoever, that I was suspicious of Diego.

I actually don't have scumreads on anyone right now. I can't seem to find anybody who's acting suspicious.

Looking at the timestamps, you posted between Sniper and claiming just now. Why are you so late to accuse Sniper?

Because they were the people who really said something and were active. My townread on Refa is important because it was my opinion. From all the people i ( still ) think she is most townish of all.

then why didn't you vote on your post before that?

though, town reads shouldn't be outed, unless you have a reason to out them, at that point, you had no reason to out them, other than to make it look like you had reads, which is very scummy, IMO.

I though that everybody was forced to vote, otherwise he or she would prodded. So that is why i just picked a random person, knowing that he or she would not be lynched. And Balzercak was the first person i saw

Seriously, this post and some of your other posts make it pretty clear that you are New!Town. I don't understand why people keep acting so suspicious of you.

Not necessarily.

Yeah, you're right. There could be Bullet-proof Vest or Lightingrod to cause no kills, but I had sort of assumed that I just chose the correct person to protect instead of thinking about other possibilities.

Wait, does 'your ability(or whatever that word was in the post) was successful!' mean something about what your ability did in the first place?

Looking at the timestamps, you posted between Sniper and claiming just now. Why are you so late to accuse Sniper?

Between Sniper and claiming just now? I posted my argument after both of them!

Also, I had school today and couldn't go on Serenes until I got home so that's why I was late.

^^I'd rather vote No Lynch than lynching the claimed doc or suffering a Universal Loss. Seeing as there seem to be more than enough people on though, that doesn't seem to be necessary. I'm okay with lynching Mancer or Dreamer today, and I'm not comfortable with a TG lynch (@LG Fair enough on your read on her, going to need to ISO her from here and see how it matches up to her play in this game; not sure if I have enough time now but I'll get started).

What do people think of the doctor claim? I'm hesitant unless we get a counterclaim, but it could just be scum flailing.

It's pretty obvious from my previous post, but I'm inclined to believe it because 1) there was a NK (No Kill, not Night Kill) last night and he's the only claimed protective role, 2) Proto is a decent protection target considering Clarinet's reads (this is the weakest point because of what Baldrick said) 3) Doc is the worst fakeclaim ever for scum, so if he is faking it, it'll buy him like one day at most and 4) fuck lynching Doc claims.

giphy.gif

##Unvote

##Vote: MancerNecro

PS Yes, it's true Clarinets.

PPS Blitz and Manix is another wonderful ship. It's really the converse of the last ship, where both of them are actually awful at playing as scum (no offense intended). That means their relationship can be full of honest, towny goodness, which is why it's so beautiful...at least until Manix reveals that he tailored himself and is secretly a robot girl in disguise (we won't have any of those heterosexual relationships on SF, no siree).

Seriously, this post and some of your other posts make it pretty clear that you are New!Town. I don't understand why people keep acting so suspicious of you.

no, it doesn't, mainly cause she voted on her 2nd post, not her first, if she really felt everyone had to vote, she would have done so in her first.

I'm gonna fall back on TG. I've aleady made my case, look at my ISO if you want to. She didn't really give a defense ever, and her one post after I asked her to had more non committal reads.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Tiny Goddess

But fuck guys we really need to decide on something.

then why didn't you vote on your post before that?

once again, you skipped one of my questions, that I had requoted in the previous post, could you please answer that as well?

Because it was still in the first 30 houres of the game, so i knew that i could later make a vote.

During my second post, there was around a day left. So i decided to make that vote, in case i would be on short time, or forget it competely.

I answered your other question in a seperate post.

I am not really buying your claims though. I personally felt you didn't go for a vote at first and then you were reminded by a scumbuddy that you should place a vote and something along the lines of, "Your really need to put up some reads (which is why you decided to put up some random null reads) and a vote and if you can't think of a person to vote, just go for a random one, the game has hardly moved past" and you went with your Balcerzak vote. Your story also doesn't feel real to me, my vote stays.

40 mins.

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

Heavy speculation - If doc!Clarinets is true, then Proto was almost certainly the intended N1 NK. The only reason I can think of for his selection as the NK would have been because Proto switched from Diego to Mancer partway through D1, and scum would have been inclined to believe that he would continue to push Mancer after Diego's D1 mislynch. Hence, the possibility of scum!Mancer.

A Mancer lynch also lets us confirm Sniper.

When in doubt, lynch the doc [Votals 2.5]

Clarinets (8): Refa, Baldrick, Green Poet, Balcerzak, JBCWK, Gaius, Izhuark, Yoloswag
Dreamer (1): Blitz
Gaius (1): Mancer
Mancer (1): Yoloswag
Tiny Goddess (1):

Not voting: Tiny Goddess, Clarinets, J, Dreamer, Sniper Knight

"So we lynched the cop D1. Who should we lynch today?"
"THE DOC, THE DOC!"

WELCOME CLARINETS

You are THE SHARK REPELLANT BATSPRAY.

You’re a can of shark repellent. As such, you can protect people from sharks! Best invention ever.

Since you are a can with a mind of your own and little legs and feet and arms, you’ll walk to someone’s house at night to spray on their face. You can’t do that to yourself, of course (sprays don’t work that way!).

In other words, you are the town doctor.

You win when all threats to batman are eliminated.

It's not a mafia game until the doc gets lynched.

But hey, I recommend starting consolidating earlier. Remember that failure to reach a consensus will end in universal loss (you can always vote NL if you're having trouble consolidating, check the rules for more info.)

N2 begins now and will last for 24 hours, send me your actions ar least one hour before phase end!

Holy shit I almost updated the phase in the Trinity Mafia thread.

Anyways people finally died!

Izhuark, the Most Important Role in the Game, is now dead.

WELCOME IZHUARK

You are THE BATLUCKY PERSON.

You are so lucky, you have a variety of roles to choose from! However, you only have one shot of each.

• You can choose to relay a message anonymously to all players at the beginning of the next day phase (Announcer).
  • You can visit someone’s house for shits and giggles (Visitor).
  • You may decide to visit someone’s house for shits and giggles, and also give them some useless crap with your name on it. This way, they will know it was you who invaded their personal space! (Fruit Vendor).
  • You can also choose to give somebody a FUN obsessive compulsive behaviour trait for the following day phase (post restrictor):
    • The player must communicate a significant portion of their gamethoughts in the form of lolcats or reaction gifs in order to improve their play quality (1 per post)
    • The player must replace all mentions of “town”, “scum”, “ITP” and derivatives with “Sexy”, “Unfashionable“ and “Identity Theft Protection“ respectively.
You are the Town Jack of all Functional Vanillas.

You win when all threats to batman are eliminated.

Looks like the Batlucky Person had an unlucky strike!
But wait, there's more!

Close to Izhuark, you can see the batcorpses of Proto and Blitz, hugging each other as farewell. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

WELCOME PROTO

You are THE BATROBIN

You’ve been Batman’s sidekick for ages, his loyal friend and ally. You’re always helping him and he wears a cooler outfit and he looks so cool thanks to your effort and then everybody loves him but not you. You only get to be the pedophile joke.

But that’s all in the past. Under your new identity, THE BATROBIN, which will definitely fool everybody, you’ll become crime itself and prove the world that he’s worth nothing compared to you. NOTHING!

In your quest to destroy all the stuff that helps Batman in his missions you’ll get two actions per night, since you’re so much cooler. The first action will prime your target, which will be untrackable. Your second action will ignite a target, killing them if they were previously primed or roleblocking them if they weren’t.

You are the Arsonist Roleblocker

You win when you are the last batman standing.

Blitz got to play for a whole total of less than 48 hours.

Day 3 begins now! It will end in 72 hours, as usual!

You will receive your night results in a while.

You also discover a message that was supposed to be delivered at phase start but the mods forgot about it. Whoops.

.... . -.-- --- / . ...- . .-. -.-- --- -. . / .. - / .. ... / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / - .. -- . --..-- / -.-- . .- .... .-.-.- / --- -.- .- -.-- --..-- / ... . .-. .. --- ..- ... .-.. -.-- / ... .--. . .- -.- .. -. --. --..-- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / -- .- -. -.-. . .-. -. . -.-. .-. --- / .... . .-. . / .-- .. - .... / -- -.-- / -. .. --. .... - / .-. --- .-.. . .-.-.- / .. .----. -- / .- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .- -. -. --- ..- -. -.-. . .-. / .-- .... --- / --. . - ... / - --- / .- -. -. --- ..- -. -.-. . / --- -. -.-. . / . .- -.-. .... / -. .. --. .... - / .-- .. - .... / --- -. . / -.. .-. .- .-- -... .- -.-. -.- ---... / -- -.-- / .- -. -. --- ..- -. -.-. . ... / .- .-. . / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. - - . -.. / .- ... / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .. -. ... - . .- -.. / --- ..-. / .-. . --. ..- .-.. .- .-. / - . -..- - .-.-.- / .- .-.. ... --- --..-- / -- -.-- / -... .- -.. / --- -. / -- -.-- / -.. .- -.-- / ..--- / .. -. .- -.-. - .. ...- .. - -.-- --..-- / .. / .-- .- ... / -... ..- ... -.-- / .-- .. - .... / .-- --- .-. -.- / .- .-.. .-.. / - .... . / .-- .- -.-- / - .... .-. --- ..- --. .... / .- -. -.. / .... .- -.. / - --- / -.. . .- .-.. / .-- .. - .... / .- ..- -.. .. - --- .-. ... / .- -. -.. / ... - ..- ..-. ..-. .-.-.- / .. / - .-. .. . -.. / - --- / -.. --- / - .... . / ... .- -- . / .- -.-. - .. --- -. / -. .. --. .... - / .---- / -... ..- - / -- -.-- / .- -.-. - .. --- -. / .- .--. .--. .- .-. . -. - .-.. -.-- / ..-. .- .. .-.. . -.. / .- -. -.. / - .... .- - .----. ... / .-- .... -.-- / - .... . .-. . / .-- . .-. . / -. --- / -- . ... ... .- --. . ... / --- -. / -.. .- -.-- / ..--- .-.-.-

Some random dude who knows morse code (aka a nerd) translates it for you!

Heyo everyone! It is morse code time, yeah.

Okay, seriously speaking, this is MancerNecro here with my night role. I'm a morse code announcer who gets to announce once each night with one drawback: My announces are transmitted as morse code instead of regular text.

Also, my bad on my day 2 inactivity, I was busy with work all the way through and had to deal with auditors and stuff.

I tried to do the same action night 1 but my action apparently failed and that's why there were no messages on day 2.

Hey wait, I don't see that ship thing mentioned anywhere in Izhuark's Role PM but I definitely got a message saying I had to do that. What gives?

Anyways, working on my post now but I won't be finished for quite a while. I uh actually didn't do anything over the night phase because I needed a break and didn't want to waste any effort if I got NK'd.