General Warriors Thread: Persona 5 Scramble

Jedi

Basara Magoichi is the best

obviously >v>

i met to say that i'm fine with magoichi's relationship with gracia because he's fictional, i'm fine with the dude and enjoy putting bullet holes into peoples.

Oh i see

It's a nice little dynamic they put on

if there's one thing i always liked about Samurai Warriors is how seeing these people interact with each other

always interesting

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*derail in 3...2...1...*

Wait... Ranmaru Mori is MALE???!!! What...? WHAT?

(Still doesn't change the fact his charge attacks are slow as molasses.)

Sorry. Back to the discussion.

Dont worry, you are not the only one...2 years after playing Warrior Orochi, I still thought he is a girl.

Edited by Magical CC

man how did they even get motochika into gracia's life, i don't remember that part of history (which i do love)

Magoichi i'm fine with since he's technically fictional with that said.

its not, it's entirely fictional I believe

Either that, or it's because the Hosokawa is stationed in Shikoku

That's kinda funny in this morbid way, ngl.

I remember when I was playing it a while ago, Sun Quan was the one executing people left and right, some Wu officers included, I was wondering how he even had officers in his force considering he was killing everyone all the time.

I just replayed DW7:Empires after like a year, join Liu Bei in the Chibi scenario, and he starts executing most of the prisoners from battle, including Sun Shang Xiang.

I have no words.

Zhuge Liang: "My lord what are you doing?"

Liu Bei: "This is a new age... of BENOVIOLENCE"

Zhuge Liang: "That pun is horrible"

So how often do you guys normally help your NPC troops?

On hardest mode, you simply cannot do anything without sticking together with npc troops. You need meatshield to take damage or enemy officers and bosses will rip you apart in mere seconds.

I don't think I can ever use the R-stick to move the camera.

I started with the pre-6 Dynasty Warriors games where you mash the L1 button to center the camera behind you, and old habits sure die hard.

You know how many times I triggered an ally assist in WO2 when I didn't mean to, wasting their musou gauge?

A lot.

Can't you still fix the camera with L1? I tend to only use the R-stick to adjust the camera when I'm moving around.

Also thread, I had a thought; I think Huang Hao could be a decent Shu addition, if only so they can portray Shu's downfall a bit more properly rather than pinning the whole thing on Jiang Wei's recklessness.

Edited by Soledai

You can still use L1 to adjust it. It's just tedious, and gives you limited control over the camera.

But hell if I'm not going to use it.

Can't you still fix the camera with L1? I tend to only use the R-stick to adjust the camera when I'm moving around.

Also thread, I had a thought; I think Huang Hao could be a decent Shu addition, if only so they can portray Shu's downfall a bit more properly rather than pinning the whole thing on Jiang Wei's recklessness.

Sure. We need more Liu Shan shaming.

i'd say the biggest factors of Shu's downfall were the deaths of Fei Yan and Jiang Wan (correct me if i'm wrong) as they were the guys that zhuge liang put as his successors.

with that said Jiang Wei still made the mistake of "letting all the jin forces in so i can wipe them out at once" "whoops turns out i couldn't wipe them out"

From what I read, Shu also suffered from not having a lot of resources to fight Wei as well, which caused their downfall in the end. If they had Nanman, they would have crops and salves, which would net more soldiers and food. All and all, Shu wasn't a very good militia state.

That's terrible, and now that I think about it.. Flood attacks in that game were largely irrelevant.

Unless they weren't and I missed out.

Not that many of the maps in that game could be flooded, and except the Xiapi map I don't think they do anything(In the Xiapi map it gets rid of most of the bases in the castle.)

Edit:

I hope they fixed the Flood Attack thing in 8E

I don't think it's in 8E, from what I've played of it.

Edited by Blackzero

Flood attacks are in 8 Empires I believe.

In other news Samurai Warriors 4 Empires comes out on March 15 in the US March 11 for Europe.