General Warriors Thread: Persona 5 Scramble

Jedi

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the movesets in 8XL and Warriors Orochi are different, see

so it's gonna be a hell of a time trying to replicate their movesets

I meant what are good builds/set-ups for them, even with high velocity they still feel far too slow

The only Warriors game that I've played is Hyrule Warriors, and my favourite character is Sheik, probably because her water shield is the ultimate way to cheese the game in order to get an A rank.

Also, because she's Sheik.

You know what anime would be cool to see get a warriors collab?

Arslan Senki---Oh wait.

Still holding on to that FE musou though.

Final Fantasy or SMT wouldn't be bad either, thinking on it.

For me, it's Mushroom Warriors or nothing.

Koei-Tecmo has expressed interest in this idea, but i'm not sure on if it'll happen.

You know what anime would be cool to see get a warriors collab?

Arslan Senki---Oh wait.

Still holding on to that FE musou though.

Final Fantasy or SMT wouldn't be bad either, thinking on it.

All of those 3. But also Type Moon would be awesome too, all I'd want would be playable Aoko and Assassin :P:

Koei-Tecmo has expressed interest in this idea, but i'm not sure on if it'll happen.

All of those 3. But also Type Moon would be awesome too, all I'd want would be playable Aoko and Assassin :P:

Kojiro is already playable though-

id' be down for a typemoon musou most definitely

what we really need though is Berserker with Lancer as his weapon

just do it

lmao, all the yes, also one of his specials should be Bersercar.

Has anyone played the Pirate Warriors games I'm looking into them and want to know how fun they are.

I generally heard One Piece fans enjoyed it.

Also according to Steam, the 3rd one has been pretty well received on there.

i would honestly like to see Archer, Saber Extra, or something like that

I'd just like most of the servants to be usable tbh

Would Gilgamesh be our Lu Bu? With Arc being Honda :P:

Edited by Jedi

Going by Fate lores where beliefs and location play a big role in boosting their power, i wonder which would be more powerful

Lu Bu in the place where "Hu Lao Gate" was or Zhang Liao on He Fei

Lu Bu is more godlike and finctional. Zhang Liao scenario actually happened, but is less godlike in beliefs

They surprisingly fit well for a Warriors games lol

Going by Fate lores where beliefs and location play a big role in boosting their power, i wonder which would be more powerful

Lu Bu in the place where "Hu Lao Gate" was or Zhang Liao on He Fei

Lu Bu is more godlike and finctional. Zhang Liao scenario actually happened, but is less godlike in beliefs

They surprisingly fit well for a Warriors games lol

Wasn't Lu Bu beaten by Sun Jian twice at the Battle of Hu Lao Pass? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hulao_Pass#Historicity

Question mark because lolwikipedia

Wasn't Lu Bu beaten by Sun Jian twice at the Battle of Hu Lao Pass? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hulao_Pass#Historicity

Question mark because lolwikipedia

The finctional novel version obviously was the one that people know more. I mentioned Lu Bu because he perfectly images the "finctional powerful character"

Otherwise yeah, Sun Jian was the guy who practically causes the downfall of Dong Zhuo after all. I actually didn't understand why the Sun Jian vs Dong Zhuo version isn't more popular. The Justice vs Evil lore that Sun Jian vs Dong Zhuo had is much more interesting than "3 brothers fighting Lu Bu and losing"

Edited by JSND

Otherwise yeah, Sun Jian was the guy who practically causes the downfall of Dong Zhuo after all. I actually didn't understand why the Sun Jian vs Dong Zhuo version isn't more popular. The Justice vs Evil lore that Sun Jian vs Dong Zhuo had is much more interesting than "3 brothers fighting Lu Bu and losing"

"Winning" actually. The author of the novel is a pro-Liu Bei guy so he basically made up a lot of things for Liu Bei side and since Sun Jian is not related to Liu Bei, he skipped most of his part. There's a historical book that covers almost everything and not heavily biased (but it's horribly boring, it's like you are reading a text book more than a historical book).

Most people know that Lu Bu is a stupid brute that lost most of his battles. In China literature and folk lore, Xiang Yu is considered as a much stronger warrior and also a much better commander. There are a ton of guys in folk lore that are considered to be as strong as Lu Bu such as Peng Yue, Ma Chao, Xiang Bo or Han Xin and plethora of dudes that can give Lu Bu a run for his money. Lu Bu rose to fame thanks to his promotion from gaming industry.

Whatever, Lu Bu raw stats may be high but his other skills and noble phantasm must be very low. And his prone to back stabbing his master is kinda awkward.

Edited by Magical CC