General Warriors Thread: Persona 5 Scramble

Jedi

I'm not sure if it's remotely historical or just something made up in rotk, but I believe it's said that Zhou Yu has a really good relationship with Lady Wu as well as Sun Ce. It'd be nice to see something like that.

May have been Novel only, but I'd imagine they'd know of each other at the very least, considering Zhou Yu and Sun Ce were sworn brothers.

In the novel I recall when Zhuge Liang is negotiating with Wu, Lu Su and Sun Quan are perplexed at what to do and she suggests they call Zhou Yu back, which I'd imagine in historical accounts they were just smart enough to call him back.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could that make her available at Chibi perhaps?

Wu Guotai (Or Lady Wu) would be a funny addition despite her dying before the Liu Bei/Sun Shang Xiang marriage. Her role in the novel was to be angry at Zhou Yu and Sun Quan and cause a fuss, which could lead to a hilarious hypothetical stage where she beats the entire Wu army senseless.

But in historical accounts, she did help Sun Ce and Sun Quan partly as an adviser of sorts, and she helped Quan cope with the Kingdom after Ce's sudden passing.

This makes me think of a Wu equivalent to Chunhua, at least the beating the Wu army part, heh.

I'd imagine Chi Bi, the hypothetical I envisioned and maybe one of the Liu Biao maps. Possibly one of the Wu territory conquests.

Edited by Jedi

but she's impossible to add thanks to Koei going off the rails of history and the novel by pushing liu bei and shang xiang, dispite the 32 year age gap.

I hope they didnt say that Shang Xiang is Liu Shan's mother. Oh, I wonder what she could say if she meets Liu Shang.

Edited by Magical CC

I hope they didnt say that Shang Xiang is Liu Shan's mother. Oh, I wonder what she could say if she meets Liu Shang.

i wanna say there's a talk about that in warriors orochi 3 but i never bought that game, mostly due to being pooooor.

but yeah you got this super award situation now where Liu Shan exists, but Liu Bei's wife's don't exist.

But in historical accounts, she did help Sun Ce and Sun Quan partly as an adviser of sorts, and she helped Quan cope with the Kingdom after Ce's sudden passing.

I doubt she directly helps Ce as an advisor.

Majority of the work done after Sun Jian death is performed by Sun Ben after all

Yuan Shu is the most obvious addition to the Other faction that I can think off the top of my head for 9. People have been somewhat asking about him for years. Hua Xiong is another possibility.

Have you guys seen some of the designs for Dynasty Warriors Blast? It may be a throwaway game but some new characters not seen in DW before are included, and some of them have really nice designs. I don't know if Koei plans to include any of them in the future.

http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Shin_Sangoku_Musou_Blast/Officer_Cards#Officer_List

Edited by Tryhard

Cao Pi does his part fairly well, but you can't help but laugh at his historical records

Also as far as Stability goes, no one in 3K era can match Liu Shan. I'm not sure if theres a bigger factor behind the scene(read; extremely competent talent working in the kingdom, which seems to be the case) but the simple fact that he manage to create 20 years of peace is actually quite an achievements.

How is Shamoke for a potential officer, since DW8 attributes Gan Ning's death to him.

Also how do I make Guan Ping and Xu Huang good in 8xl like they were in WO3?

I was thinking of Shamoke too, but as far as I know, he was only relevant for killing Gan Ning.

And I think he died not too long after? I mean, he could be a unique NPC though.

Edited by Soledai