Favorite Beatles Song?

Katie

While my Guitar Gently Weeps

(George never gets enough love)

I know right? Out of the solo careers of the individual Beatles, I thought George had one of the best. Granted, John never really had a chance to take off, but still, George is cool.

John's solo career was pretty terrible. He did some pretty good stuff in the early 70s like Imagine, but his career quickly went to shite after that. Double Fantasy would not have performed nearly as good as it did had John not gone and died, 'cause Double Fantasy sucks.

John's solo career was pretty terrible. He did some pretty good stuff in the early 70s like Imagine, but his career quickly went to shite after that. Double Fantasy would not have performed nearly as good as it did had John not gone and died, 'cause Double Fantasy sucks.

I agree. Imagine is great, but anything with Plastic Onno Band is pretty bad. At least in my opinion. Yoko Onno just isn't a good musician. Fun fact: Because Chuck Berry did Johnny B. Goode performances with John and Julian, he decided to do one with Yoko. During the part with a guitar solo, she did a screeching solo she thought sounded good or something, but it didn't. So the band just turned off her mic.

tough question. i'll just do a top 5 in no order

In my life

If I needed someone

Something

A day in the life

While my guitar gently weeps

(George never gets enough love)

George is my favourite

Edited by Aizenberg