WYR season1. Would you rather...? This edition's FINAL QUESTION: "would you rather host or not host WYR?"

do you want to host this lame knockoff thread  

8 members have voted

1. 1. do you

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like pirates more than ninjas and I probably like zombies and robots both just as much, but the combination of zombie and pirate sounds kinda inconvenient... pirates kinda just lose both their speed and their cunning/intelligence (though some pirates probably lack it ^o^) too... I guess it makes a pirate hoard tougher to deal with but honestly a robot ninja sounds way more handy

Well, that question was about as popular as a lactose intolerant guy at a cheese convention. :o

Moving on then...

----

I would prefer to Treat myself. Though pranks are fun sometimes. :p

Current Question:

Q14. Would you rather, Have a Blast in the Past, or go Back go the Future!?

Knowing myself, if I went to The Past I would definetly create time paradoxes for very noble reasons lol

By weighing the quantity & quality of the consequences for each choice, I'd choose to go to The Future, to see how lazy we are lol to see how advanced technology is and how to world is. Curiosity wins over desire and other personal drives to go back in the past.

Curiosity, so future! To see how science and technologies have progressed... Or ending up in an unbreathable wasteland.

Mostly for space exploration, this would be so neat.

I'd love so much to be in Saturn's or Neptune's orbit. (Cronocentric/Neptunocentric)

---

Better than the hairy barbarians of the (recent) past.

Edited by Naughx

The future. Having a blast in the past eventually ends and you'll realize you're back in the present and get depressed.

There's also the fact that you can do something different in the past and screw everything up when you return.

Going to the future, well, you can still change some things, but if it's truly the future, then no matter what you do, it won't be affected when it's reached from the present.

I would prefer the past myself, as long as perhaps nothing I did had an effect on the time stream continuum. Future is never as great as we expect... :\

Current Question:

Q15. Would you rather, be isolated, or forced to perform?