WYR season1. Would you rather...? This edition's FINAL QUESTION: "would you rather host or not host WYR?"

do you want to host this lame knockoff thread  

8 members have voted

1. 1. do you

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolverine is more relatable to me because he's actually my height and you don't usually see people my height being portrayed as buff and heroes

im bitter ok

The golden age Atom would like to have a word with you.

I think of the two its hard for me to choose... I like Spider-Man for his goofy humor, heroic heart, sense of morality and responsibility, and his powers are pretty cool. Plus a redheaded love interest who isn't constantly dying unlike a certain someone sounds nice.

Wolverine is Canadian and pretty damn awesome though. I get that some writers are kinda awful at writing him, only making him a colossal asshole... But Wolverine is actually one of those legit asshole with a heart of gold types. He is snarky as hell, and damaged... But underneath the exterior is a cool as hell individual... That is why people like Wolverine. Plus claws that cut through anything, and the ability to heal from literally almost any wound... ;)

I gotta go with my Canadian hero... Hard choice though. :)

But anything Spidey does Wolverine can do better... and Hugh Jackman is legit awesome. ;)

Anyways... Something new! :D

Current Question:

Q20. Would you rather, do a guitar solo or drum solo?

Q19: Wolvie. Spidey is too young and i like to ogle my heroes, thanks.

Q20: Guitar solo. Im probably the world's worst drummer ever. I cannot do it at all without flailing madly and fucking up timing. (believe you me, i have tried)

Im not fantastic at the guitar, but i can at least solo and not be shitty.

@Loki:

You have chosen... wisely. ;)

Hugh Jackman... damn sexy man, over Andrew Garfield or Tobey Maguire.

Gotta go with Guitar shredding solo myself. Back to the Future Marty McFly this! Also, I actually play guitar, so well... at least I could potentially do it, over just not being trained on drums. I can keep the beat though. Just a matter of practice/learning how to use both hands and drumsticks properly.

----

Current Question:
Q21. Would you rather, have piercings or tattoos?

piercings, they are flexible (you can wear all sorts of different stuff for them)

even if tattoos can be in a huge variety of shapes

but also the pain of getting a spot pierced lasts a lot shorter than the dragged on pain of getting a tattoo

Edited by Freohr Datia

@Loki:

You have chosen... wisely. ;)

Hugh Jackman... damn sexy man, over Andrew Garfield or Tobey Maguire.

Gotta go with Guitar shredding solo myself. Back to the Future Marty McFly this! Also, I actually play guitar, so well... at least I could potentially do it, over just not being trained on drums. I can keep the beat though. Just a matter of practice/learning how to use both hands and drumsticks properly.

----

Current Question:

Q21. Would you rather, have piercings or tattoos?

Hugh Jackman is pretty wiggy, yee. :V

I want to get a tattoo eventually, but im not sure which i rather have. I guess ill go with piercings for now because of their less permanent nature.

Tattoos, as they are a form of art & it expresses character/"life" mottos or beliefs.

Piercings -> Jewelry -> Misplace/Theft -> I have no patience for it lol.

I would go tattoo myself, in a small private place. Batman Tramp stamp? Yeeeeeeeeeah... Wait no.

The meaningfulness and ideas behind tattoos appeal to me. The art is super cool sometimes too. :)

Whereas... Piercings don't hold that same artistic meaning and value in my mind. Also, hey magnets, metal detectors and airport security suck for certain piercings.

----

This one is for all the wolfmen and women out there! ;)

Current Question:

Q22. Would you rather, be completely bald and hairless or super hairy?

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

I mean I'm already super hairy, I just have to shave frequently

And even if I weren't already super hairy, I'd still say super hairy.... because I could shave whatever I don't want

(and me being super hairy includes the fact that the hair on my head grows real long and I have a lot of it)

Edited by Freohr Datia