WYR season1. Would you rather...? This edition's FINAL QUESTION: "would you rather host or not host WYR?"

do you want to host this lame knockoff thread  

8 members have voted

1. 1. do you

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell a tale with a picture and paint a picture with a tale.

Attempts at being deep aside, I'd want to do both if I had the skills for it, but I am only a writer, though I am practicing drawing.

Q20: Guitar solo, drums actually require more energy and I'm not sure if I can commit to something like that on my own.

Guitars look super slick anyway, always wanted to learn to play one.

Q21: I dislike having both, but I'd probably go with piercings because it feels less permanent.

Q22: idk

Q23: Tell a tale, it's less relative to interpretation and I find both telling and hearing tales far more engaging than drawing or viewing a picture.

Lots of great responses to this one, just had to say. Very interesting replies, one and all...:)

Personally, my thought would be I can do both both... I can paint a picture via my words, or tell a tale via a picture... That saying, a picture is worth a thousand words sticks out in my mind though.

Some things just cannot be conveyed by simple text. Text itself is just another form of pictographic expression in one sense anyways... So I would rather paint a picture, in order to tell my tales. ;)

I connect to visuals typically no matter how good they are, I don't always connect to text.

----

New random wyr ;p

Current Question:

Q24. Would you rather, have Soup or a Sandwich?

I've noticed the title's format has gradually been getting closer and closer to qotd's title format ^o^

I love me some nice warm soup, especially now that it's getting colder out

But yeah I just love soup a lot anyway c:

I've noticed the title's format has gradually been getting closer and closer to qotd's title format ^o^I love me some nice warm soup, especially now that it's getting colder outBut yeah I just love soup a lot anyway c:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? Wasn't consciously modeling it actually. XD

...although hmmm... Now that I think of it. (You gave me an idea)

Soup is good to sure... Nice warm soul on a cold day... Or chili! :D

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

Might I say that that is the best avatar ever?

Anyway...generally, sandwiches, they're a bit more versatile in my opinion, and I tend to like the flavors and textures present more. However, since I attend a school I eat a lot of lunchbox sandwiches, and between soup and another one of those, I'll pick the soup.

If I'm hungry, a sandwich. Has to be a flavorful sandwich though, I've had many bland and tasteless sandwiches.

If I'm just kind of hungry...soup for sure. I've recently discovered the tastiness of several soups on campus, and I'm trying not to get addicted to them. They're probably really bad for you but....they're so tastyyy....