WYR season1. Would you rather...? This edition's FINAL QUESTION: "would you rather host or not host WYR?"

do you want to host this lame knockoff thread  

8 members have voted

1. 1. do you

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. I tend to be pretty aggressive sometimes, so attack I guess?

Anyways. I got stuff I need to sort out irl. Need a new host if this is to continue. Feel free to nominate or volunteer. It's been fun! :)

-Shep Out.

Hm...well, I'm pretty sure some famous strategery guy once said defense was the ideal position, but assuming I'm provoked first, I say attack. Wipe out all the evil before they can hurt me or anyone else. I mean, I assume this question assumes being the attacker is for a reason other than just being a jerk or something like that.

Cool. I tend to be pretty aggressive sometimes, so attack I guess?

Anyways. I got stuff I need to sort out irl. Need a new host if this is to continue. Feel free to nominate or volunteer. It's been fun! :)

-Shep Out.

Such wandering, he even changed to the default avatar.

Well...I don't know, I guess taking over is being done in the take-over-er's own thread? I thought it would be done here or something...Iunno.

Honestly what I don't think Shepherd realized and what I suspect is that leaving it up in the air with no clear guidelines/deadlines is going to make this go nowhere >u> (which is why I was suggesting somebody to just make it but it looks like nobody will do that either)

So what I think is I'll start a nominations period (I don't think that needs to last any longer than a day maybe even less so maybe 24 hours from this post)

I think people should only nominate themselves, if they got nominated by others they'd probably be stuck wondering "wait what???" (or not even discover it ^o^)

Then after 24 hours people can vote and I'll tally the votes

Idk if that should also last one day or more like two days... Maybe I'll just do two days just in case

and I'll probably ask Integrity to edit this title for me for now~

EDIT: oh yeah I forgot the list

Currently the list stands as:

AnonymousSpeed

Emeraldfox

unless they change their mind ^o^

Edited by Tamamitsune

^ I'm passing.

Becoming host of this shall be Emerald's birthday present.

And then there were two...

oh and also

Suggested wyr question: would u rather host or not host wyr?

idk if you meant that seriously but I think that'd be a good idea, I could just compile my list from that \o/

Edited by Tamamitsune

I would rather not as hunger game thread is already enough for me

(also I'm really bad at coming up with questions)

so count me out of that list

(ok kate I will count you out of that list)

Thanks for organizing Fre. :)

(Oh Integ, you I shall miss MOST... XD)

...and yeah, good q, Severian. So... tweaked that a bit.

This edition's FINAL QUESTION: "would you rather host or not host WYR?"

(Poll also up. ;) )

Hopefully that makes your job easier, Fre?

Have a good one guys!

well I mean I was kind of suggesting people to not nominate others though... the poll should help at least

though a yes or no poll would have been way simpler as well, since all we need to know is who wants to run the next topic

insert like third or fourth edit: wait.... why did you vote for yourself?? When you know you're going to be gone? (I mean why did you include that option to begin with...)

Edited by Tamamitsune

well I mean I was kind of suggesting people to not nominate others though... the poll should help at least

though a yes or no poll would have been way simpler as well, since all we need to know is who wants to run the next topic

i will fix it because i am good at managing things unlike op

and now people can click 'yes' or 'no' and their votes will be logged with their names

which will make selecting them really easy

because i am good at forums software and making things work