THE POST YOUR REAL NAME TOPIC.

Oguma

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abraham that's my name.

I know few people with that name, however I know someone else online that has it.

What do they refer to you as?

Also, no I'd prefer not to be called Cyncyn, it would cause confusion to Cymbeline, who people shorten as "Cym."

Edited by Cynthia

of the dead?

lawl

I know few people with that name, however I know someone else online that has it.

Also, no I'd prefer not to be called Cyncyn, it would cause confusion to Cymbeline, who people shorten as "Cym."

I'd like to point out that there's still a difference in your names. Besides, you'd be Cyncyn and she'd be Cym.

Abe, Lincoln, Ham (only a kid say this) abran(spanish) abran la puerta(spanish for open the door) and that's it.

lawl

I'd like to point out that there's still a difference in your names. Besides, you'd be Cyncyn and she'd be Cym.

My point was some people might get confused, as we all know there is going to be a less informed member somewhere along the lines.

Also, I'm not too fond of the name "Cyncyn." Makes one sound like a seasoning...

yeah speaking of my name, my folks have terrible luck when it comes with accidently naming me to almost be the same name as a celeberty.

Five barrel rolls to however get's it right

At least you didn't grow up being called "Jessie-James" all the time...