Next Nintendo Direct DONE: Nov. 12 @ 2p PST

Elieson

Also something involving Minecraft. PEGI (Europe's equivalent for ESRB) says its coming out tomorrow.

Pokemon Go was going to be a mobile thing, so this is either Pokken or Pokemon Z.

Target also has two unknown amiibo in its system. Sooooooo...

Edited by Chicken Doof

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also something involving Minecraft. PEGI (Europe's equivalent for ESRB) says its coming out tomorrow.

Pokemon Go was going to be a mobile thing, so this is either Pokken or Pokemon Z.

Target also has two unknown amiibo in its system. Sooooooo...

Gameboy confirmed for Smash Bros.

Koei Tecmo have confirmed that Hyrule Warriors Legends will appear in the Direct. I know they're scheduled to release a trailer for King Daphnes tomorrow, but I hope to see a new warrior.

Things just seem to get more interesting by the hour! Calling it now, we're gonna get a MAJOR info dump during the direct!

There are WAY too many things not to pass up right now for direct information! Besides, they should end this year's last direct with a BANG! :Joshua:

Minecraft seems like a really overdue arrival, considering it's on every other platform already. At least the gamepad will make playing it on console actually fun maybe, but for someone who already has the PC version, and really hasn't wasted time on it for over a year now maybe, I don't think I'll get it.

I'm curious as to how long it'll be.

I highly doubt it will be Pokemon XZ/YZ/Z. Mainstream Pokemon games get separate announcements. It's always been this way. It'll surely be Pokken Tournament.

I would be pleasantly surprised if we see a new main game though.

Im losing my shit if its Pokken Tournament. No TV= no Wii U= not able to do anything except wallow in my own jealousy regarding Pokken Tournament.

I can't blame you, the feeling is almost mutual. I have a Tv, but no Wii U either. :(

Edited by Busterman64

I'm getting up early

It's at 7am over there. I love how all three directs occur simultaneously...How am I gonna report on each one as they happen?!

Yeah, what? o.o

Also, no Wii U is you guys' problem. Save up and buy one if it pains you so much. xP Some of us DO have one and are interested in Pokken Tournament.

EDIT: Oh. xP Well, of course they won't be the same, some stuff releases in Japan only and some stuff is already out there, like Fates.

Edited by Anacybele

The Japanese Nintendo Direct will be different from the NA/EU Nintendo Direct, based on what I've read. I'm not entirely sure about differences between NA/EU though, but they were announced at different times which leads me to believe that they won't be the same.

I'm getting up early

It's at 7am over there. I love how all three directs occur simultaneously...How am I gonna report on each one as they happen?!

Easy, you watch one Direct, someone else reports on a different Direct, another person reports on the third one.

Though, you all are lucky that you get to see the Direct live. I'm not going to be able to view it until around 7:30 tonight (roughly when I'm getting home from work)

Yeah, what? o.o

Also, no Wii U is you guys' problem. Save up and buy one if it pains you so much. xP Some of us DO have one and are interested in Pokken Tournament.

EDIT: Oh. xP Well, of course they won't be the same, some stuff releases in Japan only and some stuff is already out there, like Fates.

I can't save up for a Wii U if I don't have a TV. But don't misunderstand; you guys aren't bad people for wanting Pokken Tournament, it's just that I would prefer Pokemon Z news.

Easy, you watch one Direct, someone else reports on a different Direct, another person reports on the third one.

Though, you all are lucky that you get to see the Direct live. I'm not going to be able to view it until around 7:30 tonight (roughly when I'm getting home from work)

I'll take the EU one. It might be not that long a report, and I've never done anything like this before, but I'll try.

It's mostly jotting down notes and stuff. I had hoped to watch it once, re-watch it and have an actual post up within 1 hour of it concluding that highlights the majority of the detailed information. It'll be lame if they put FE Fates and Genei Ibun Roku #FE stuff at the end! I'm impatient!

I can't save up for a Wii U if I don't have a TV. But don't misunderstand; you guys aren't bad people for wanting Pokken Tournament, it's just that I would prefer Pokemon Z news.

I've never heard of anyone that doesn't have a TV except for Amish. And you're definitely not Amish since you're using the internet. xP Amish don't use anything electrical at all. But save up for both then. :P

EDIT: Also, there's no confirmation that the next Pokemon game(s) will be called Pokemon Z.

Edited by Anacybele

I've never heard of anyone that doesn't have a TV except for Amish. And you're definitely not Amish since you're using the internet. xP Amish don't use anything electrical at all. But save up for both then. :P

EDIT: Also, there's no confirmation that the next Pokemon game(s) will be called Pokemon Z.

Maybe he's amish

Also for what it's worth, I jack my WiiU into a computer monitor that has an HDMI slot, when I bring it to my friend's apartment. Can you do that?

People use Pokemon Z as the codename for whatever it ends up being. It's a catch all word for the third version (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, Black 2 and White 2). If we get X2 and Y2, it'll still be confirmation of Pokemon Z because they refer to the same thing.

3 hours hype!!!

I totally did, I just wanted to see reactions~

Also, Nintendo Direct is bringing our community back together. This is rather nice :)

Also Also sidenote, Splatoon Leaks [Quantity = 1] have surfaced within the past 60 minutes. I'll withhold posting other game leaks here but for what it's worth you can totally google it if you're curious.