Geneibunroku#FE Direct trailer.

There was a trailer as well as other stuff discussed on Japan's Nintendo direct here is the link.

It appears that this is game is gonna be less like persona than people think in terms of mirages, We can buy weapons for our mirages.(Also they have personalities come on guys lol). I assume we aren't getting multiple mirages for each character but I could be wrong this pretty much tells me it isn't the case though.

Just on a stream with ATLUS, got some of my questions...answered?

They are not allowed to talk about localization of GIR#FE by any means. They can't confirm having played the J version and they can't confirm/deny development for localization.

lol well also jumping back to a little bit before 2:03 I coulda swore I just heard the guy saying "Class change" So I think our Mirages will be able to change class. I don't quite understand most Kanji so I'm not sure what class she changed to, I'll re-read again.

EDIT: Oh she class changed to a Falcon Knight, Probably just promoted tbh.

Branching paths the other class was Dragon Knight.

Edited by MitoRequiem

lol well also jumping back to a little bit before 2:03 I coulda swore I just heard the guy saying "Class change" So I think our Mirages will be able to change class. I don't quite understand most Kanji so I'm not sure what class she changed to, I'll re-read again.

...yeah. Class change is the official 'term' for promotion.

Well we already know it's coming out west (unless something happened), we just don't know when

So Caeda's promotion might've been what they were talking when they were hinting at Wyvern Riders

I wonder what the branching promos for the characters might be

Edited by Mysterique Sign

The game was confirmed for 2016 for US and EU

I'm curious about that myself. I assume that Tharja will most likely have Sorcerer/Dark Knight?

Can't take a guess on Draug

Chrom will probably only have Great Lord and Cain will probably have the traditional Great Knight/Paladin.

Also this reminds me they still haven't revealed our Mercenary which HAS to be Ogma lol I'll be sad if it isn't.

So, it's the old style of Pegasus Knight promotion.

Interesting.