WYR Revengeance: Would you rather drive a tank or fly a jet?

Emeraldfox

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it depends on the situation! If I needed to break in without people knowing then I'd pick the lock. If I didn't care about being noticed then MUSCLE DOWN THE DOOR

at least, as long as I don't kill myself...

Edited by Tamamitsune

i love both ways for different reasons

let's go with busting down the door, though. it's the overt HELLO BITCHES IT'S SPECTA route which is a route i enjoy immensely

i love both ways for different reasons

let's go with busting down the door, though. it's the overt HELLO BITCHES IT'S SPECTA route which is a route i enjoy immensely

I am on board with this.

Knight's are typically paid better and have better armour and equipment. Then again, you may be forced to follow orders to your death, but I'd be a knight anyway because there's a majesty that comes with the job.

Edited by Knight

...I read that and thought we were talking about real life at first. In terms of FE classes...I mean...knight, I guess. As much as I prefer fast things, looking at it more realistically, more armor means less death, which I like. I also think I'm the kind of person who would be better at being a knight than a merc.

Looking at it in real life and not as Fire Emblem classes...I mean, knights are kinda like mercenaries you pay in land, but you can't by cookies with land, and you know, who needs chivalry? Mercenary! You know, this whole thing reminds me of a quip I once wrote.

"A knight is a brave hero, fighting for the good of King and Country!"
"Well, I'm a mercenary. That means I'm a coward. Who fights for money."

I don't know if that's a very good quip or not.