wanted crossovers

Lethakitty

Fire Emblem X Marvel, yeah i'm actually serious about this. I actually feel like it could work fairly well. and it worked with capcom so yeah

I'd be okay with this.

Or, muh Type-Moon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still want to see a proper Pokémon x Fire Emblem crossover. Pokémon Conquest may have been turn-based strategy, but it was boring and full of filler.

Otherwise... most of the games I like are old or wouldn't really fit as a crossover with FE. Perhaps Fire Emblem x Chrono Trigger that involves Lords traveling through time, or did we get enough of that with FE:A? :P Another possible crossover that would be more traditional RPG-like could be Bravely Default, just replace the job system with Fire Emblem classes.

Of the main Nintendo franchises, I think a Zelda x Fire Emblem would probably work the best and would be pretty nifty to see.

I'd like to see a Dark Souls-like story with FE gameplay. Maybe the main character would be undead (and thus functionally immortal) and recruits other characters to help break the curse. That or just put DS characters into a FE game.

Let me Skinship Artorias and Ornstein, you bastards. I don't have an armor fetish.

Starring Volke.

[spoiler=Or Belka and Yukimura.]

1435442764338_zpspeitxpjm.png

I still want to see a proper Pokémon x Fire Emblem crossover.

I already play Fates like Pokemon. Gotta catch all the generics.

Star Ocean. I would love to see some high tech mashup ideas, like heavy armors turning into cyborgs, or mounted units using jet packs. The Star Ocean characters all tend to use anachronistically primitive weapons anyway, and the battle system typically allows for units that can move at different speeds across the battlefield.

Also, now I'm imagining a general equipped with the bunny slippers, sprinting like his ass was on fire. Good times.

Fire Emblem Chess. (You all secretly know you want that to happen.)

Pawn dies, flip table and demand a rematch.

I'd like Fire Emblem X Super Smash Bros, by which I mean a Smash styled game with all Fire Emblem characters.

I'd like to see a Dark Souls-like story with FE gameplay. Maybe the main character would be undead (and thus functionally immortal) and recruits other characters to help break the curse. That or just put DS characters into a FE game.

Let me Skinship Artorias and Ornstein, you bastards. I don't have an armor fetish.

Let me skinship Father Gascoigne and Alfred from Bloodborne and we got a deal.

Or, muh Type-Moon

Playable Kiritsugu and Kirei plz

Fire Emblem X Marvel, yeah i'm actually serious about this. I actually feel like it could work fairly well. and it worked with capcom so yeah

well marvel's got their own Black Knight that's probably stronger than Zelgius himself.

Playable Kiritsugu and Kirei plz

I like thinking about classes and skills so let's give it a go.

Kiritsugu

Class: Sniper

Personal Skill - Time Control: When this character is attacked, if their speed is lower than the enemy, their speed equals the enemy's +2.

Kirei

Class: Dread Fighter

Personal Skill - Command Spell: Use 'Command Spell' to increase all stats +2 for 1 turn.

I like thinking about classes and skills so let's give it a go.

Kiritsugu

Class: Sniper

Personal Skill - Time Control: When this character is attacked, if their speed is lower than the enemy, their speed equals the enemy's +2.

Kirei

Class: Dread Fighter

Personal Skill - Command Spell: Use 'Command Spell' to increase all stats +2 for 1 turn.

Funny enough for Kirei I was debating on Butler because he kinda played the roll to Tokiomi. I like Dread Fighter though, a lot.

Fate/Stay routes are the second gen excuse obvs.

Funny enough for Kirei I was debating on Butler because he kinda played the roll to Tokiomi. I like Dread Fighter though, a lot.

Fate/Stay routes are the second gen excuse obvs.

Now I'm imagining Joker as a passionless butler who is convinced by Takumi to murder Kamui.

Their last exchange is probably something like...

Kamui: Your role in the war is over. Thanks for your hard work. Ah, look at the time. I hope you catch your boat back to Nohr.

Joker: You needn't worry, my master. *stabs* I never bought a ticket.

All that Kamui worship solved with a single scene.

Now I'm imagining Joker as a passionless butler who is convinced by Takumi to murder Kamui.

Their last exchange is probably something like...

Kamui: Your role in the war is over. Thanks for your hard work. Ah, look at the time. I hope you catch your boat back to Nohr.

Joker: You needn't worry, my master. *stabs* I never bought a ticket.

All that Kamui worship solved with a single scene.

You're speaking my language. Though thinking about it, Servants may end up having to be de powered to fight with Masters. Or it's just strictly Servants or Masters fighting. Hmm...

Don't care as long as I get Kirei tbh.

You're speaking my language. Though thinking about it, Servants may end up having to be de powered to fight with Masters. Or it's just strictly Servants or Masters fighting. Hmm...

Don't care as long as I get Kirei tbh.

I want a playable Lancelot. A Berserker with a personal skill that let's him equip all weapon types.

Or a personal that adds +15 might to all joke weapons. Anything is a weapon if he picks it up.

I want a playable Lancelot. A Berserker with a personal skill that let's him equip all weapon types.

Or a personal that adds +15 might to all joke weapons. Anything is a weapon if he picks it up.

OHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU'RE SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE

I'm thinking Gilgamesh has a personal skill that either makes all his weapons indestructible or if he runs out of a weapon, it's instantly replaced. Damn GoB.

Lancer's is obvious one that targets women. Maybe they get -Avoid or -stats when fighting him.

I love this type of stuff sorry if I'm spamming the topic. ;w;

OHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU'RE SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE

I'm thinking Gilgamesh has a personal skill that either makes all his weapons indestructible or if he runs out of a weapon, it's instantly replaced. Damn GoB.

Lancer's is obvious one that targets women. Maybe they get -Avoid or -stats when fighting him.

I love this type of stuff sorry if I'm spamming the topic. ;w;

Gate of Babylon would probably be a 100% proc rate Astra that does full damage. He'd probably also have Vantage+

We're still on topic because this is a Fate x Fire Emblem crossover discussion. Fite me.

Gate of Babylon would probably be a 100% proc rate Astra that does full damage. He'd probably also have Vantage+

We're still on topic because this is a Fate x Fire Emblem crossover discussion. Fite me.

He has Lifetaker. And Limit Breaker+. And Rightful God.

For fun, Saber would probably have something that either mimics an ability similar to Invisible Air (no idea what that could be though), her burst of Prana, or something similar to getting a massive Res Boost/Aegis.

Someone half-joked on another forum, that there should be an FE game with the Smash characters as the units.

tbh, that would be so freaking awesome....

Link for most weapon types in that lol, it would be pretty awesome, one of my ideas was for a spinoff smash game where the crew as you accumulated them would have to travel through all the game worlds they all originate from, and when you're in a world. They have to play to its gameplay rules.

Such as a Pokemon world, you could only have 6 characters at a time and they'd adhere to the Pokemon type system, etc.

Edited by Jedi

Someone half-joked on another forum, that there should be an FE game with the Smash characters as the units.

I need to stop reading topics like this because I get really excited for a few minutes and then realize that things like this will never happen...

He has Lifetaker. And Limit Breaker+. And Rightful God.

For fun, Saber would probably have something that either mimics an ability similar to Invisible Air (no idea what that could be though), her burst of Prana, or something similar to getting a massive Res Boost/Aegis.

Fate Stay Night Lancer gets a lance with Lethality+ (Always triggers unless enemy has higher luck)

Fate Zero Lancer get's 2 lances, one with the Luna effect and another with the Misfortune and Sin health halving effect.

Neither unit is very good because they get zero luck and their support partners are terrible.

We already have Roy for a Smash original character. He was so popular in Melee they made him the main character of FE6.

Edited by NekoKnight