Fire Emblem merchandise from Comiket Market 89 (Dec 29-31, 2015) | All Hail Luyairis

christianponte

Assuming the money transaction goes smoothly and Felix can get to Comiket West, 4th Floor, 441, he'll arrive several hours before it begins...

He and his friends will attempt to queue at least 3x a day, if not 4x or 5x. Because two people are there at least, Orders 1 and 2 will be done at the same time (and first), then probably order 5 and 6 (which were originally listed for 12/31 but if it's just his second queue, it's easily possible to buy it all. Besides those orders, it's just a matter of getting in line for the boxes...

Also, the public spreadsheet does not reflect updated orders. I have a private document with Felix that does...

So here's to hoping!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see. They'll each have to queue up 6 times. I'm fairly confident that since the majority of the items are in Orders 1, 2, 5, and 6, that's just 2 line ups, so pretty much 70% of the items SHOULD be good. SHOULD.

I know boxes sold out slightly later than the others, so we SHOULD be okay... It's possible we can do all 6 line ups today... But if not, we'll push it to tomorrow!

6 queue's for 19 orders (unless some dropped), that is a lost to keep track of. and that makes 6 promo cards. I have no clue how you are going to figure that part out.

on the up side, if you can handle this, then collage should not be that hard for you :)

I hope you can get some rest (and not hate us for asking you to get the stuff for us), and again, super thanks for doing all this (even if we can't get everything, just the attempt means a lot)!!

Well, 6 line-ups, but there's actually 12 orders, since at least 2 people are going. That also makes 12 cards....which will be distributed based on availability and the first-come-first-serve basis.

I know I won't be at C90, but for C91, when I'm a full time uni student, this will be a LOT easier..

The official twitter says the Path of Radiance badge set and Awakening-Fates solo badges have sold out... anyone else a little shocked to see that Path of Radiance merch sold out first twice in a row now? Here I thought Japan didn't like the game...

*Update* Nohr Badge set as well.

Edited by Together We Ride

Hurray! Thank you so much! You're the best~ <3 If I can ever repay the favour for acquiring something (internationally legal) in Amsterdam, feel free to ask. :p

Ok yeah. Most of you who ordered boxes....it's looking grim on those. Your other items aren't AS bad though...

Well damn, that's basically all I wanted haha. Should have added back up items to my want list.

Even if you can't manage to snag one, I still appreciate everything you've done for us. :)

Well damn, that's basically all I wanted haha. Should have added back up items to my want list.

Even if you can't manage to snag one, I still appreciate everything you've done for us. :)

Yeah. I'm trying to compromise on the boxes to get the widest distribution of those boxes tomorrow. It really just depends on what we can get.

Ok so here's the slight problem.....The Japan Post office is closed tomorrow. I'm not sure if Felix is willing to ship everything once he gets back to Osaka, or if he wants to just ship EVERYTHING to my associate's address in the United States and have it sorted from there.

Problem is, if it's shipped to the United States....things could get a whole lot more expensive. (Like, $50 more TOPS). I'll try to convince him to ship from Osaka...

Edit: Not that much more expensive. I just realized most of it is domestic shipping. (100% USA with the exception of one to Australia. And Flat Rate boxes are looking nice as hell, aka cheap af)

Edited by luyairis

What would be the shipping price breakdown in either case? I'm not sure they make domestic flat rate boxes that fit some of our larger orders (or at least mine), so USPS, FedEx, and UPS would probably all charge by dimensional weight... which would be awfully costly for anything that's large in volume but not super heavy. Basically, it would come down to the dimensions of the boxes.

Small Flat Rate Box - $5.95

Medium Flat Rate Box - $12.95

Large Flat Rate Box - $17.90

We're going to try and ship everything in those boxes for the domestic orders (aka if you're not TheVinceKnight).

Since most of you paid more than that already for EMS, the real cost is how much it'll cost to send that big box of stuff from Japan to the United States. However, split between 12 people or so, that shouldn't be too much a problem. At most a $20 difference....

We're still solving things out.

Ok important stuff...again.

Due to the notoriety of this convention...4 orders were cancelled.

And because of that, there are also some complications. I hate to say it, but all remaining packages and refunds are going to be heavily delayed, by maybe up to 2 weeks even.

I'm sorry. Several people here know the situation to understand that I'm literally tearing my hair out right now.

However, if someone wants to make some money....contact me.