Fire Emblem merchandise from Comiket Market 89 (Dec 29-31, 2015) | All Hail Luyairis

christianponte

Wooo more posts on my own cause I forgot to ask about your shipping!

Tell me if you want EMS or SAL.

EMS Rate Schedule || SAL Rate Schedule || SAL Parcel Rate Schedule

(EMS is faster and insured/more reliable, but costs more)

(SAL is slower, but a lot cheaper. It's like 2 weeks vs 3 days. SAL is also not really insured, and rarely a package goes missing).

Edited by luyairis

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Measured out my yugioh mat to be about 24x14(width x height & in inches). Most card playing mats are around the same size and should not be any larger than this. If anything, Vanguard(another card game) mats are taller but not wider.

Are they foldable? (Sorry, I never do any of this stuff)

Also,

I will be finalizing orders tomorrow night (USA time) and requesting payment starting on the 24th of December. However, if your column is green on the master sheet, then please feel free to send it already.

Shipping is slightly overestimated for safety, so there might be a small refund shortly after. (I am shipping the orders out the same day I buy them. There is a Japan Post office at the TFT building not 5 minutes away from C89)

Edited by luyairis

That's what I meant, oops.

I suppose rolling them on the 355.6mm end, you could fit it in the big and biggest boxes. (refer to: http://www.post.japanpost.jp/service/you_pack/package.html)

They're probably given out already rolled up or given in a tube. If not then yeah it's better to just roll it up.

That's what I meant, oops.

I suppose rolling them on the 355.6mm end, you could fit it in the big and biggest boxes. (refer to: http://www.post.japanpost.jp/service/you_pack/package.html)

The link seems to direct a broken link page. I have a box from amazon japan which is 10 x 12 and 1/2(same measurements as above). I'm assuming this is the large or possibly a little less than it. I was able to fit my play mat diagonally.

The medium seems closest to the amazon box I have. The mat should be able to fit diagonally in there and anything above a medium for the EMS boxes. If the mats don't fit diagonally, you could try bending the mats. They should be flexible enough to bend.

The medium seems closest to the amazon box I have. The mat should be able to fit diagonally in there and anything above a medium for the EMS boxes. If the mats don't fit diagonally, you could try bending the mats. They should be flexible enough to bend.

Yeah. Honestly though, the difference between the box costs is about $0.32 USD, so getting a slightly bigger box anyways shouldn't matter.

Everyone's totals are calculated. Please have the money sent to me by December 26th.

Also, if your price seems a bit too high, it might be. See the document for details. Or if something is really wrong, message me about it.

Stipend is based off the amount of items you ordered, the crowd we'll have to get through, ordering, packaging, sending, etc....

As a heads up for anyone that was wanting the soundtrack that couldn't get an order in, Amazon Japan put it up http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B019HNHM4W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The non-special set DVD is also up for preorder on Amazon Japan. I'd link it here, but for some reason the link gets ridiculously long when I try to paste it here.

The non-special set DVD is also up for preorder on Amazon Japan. I'd link it here, but for some reason the link gets ridiculously long when I try to paste it here.

Here's the link in question. Release date is February 24.

Ok so some important info.

All orders will be purchased within a 3-hour span on the afternoon of December 29th, 2015.

Your order will also be sent on the same day - the TFT building down the street has a Japan Post office. If not, it will be sent the next day.

If all goes well, your order should arrive within the first 10 days of January. All orders are being sent via EMS (which happened to be cheaper than SAL somehow).

A tracking number will be provided if possible.

Thanks!

Did you manage to find people to go with you to help like you were hoping? I'm still curious how you're going to carry it all lol. The 121 items probably won't weigh all that much, but I know some of those items are fairly large in volume.

Plus, more people = more Camilla cards...

Did you manage to find people to go with you to help like you were hoping? I'm still curious how you're going to carry it all lol. The 121 items probably won't weigh all that much, but I know some of those items are fairly large in volume.

Plus, more people = more Camilla cards...

Yes. There will be several of us, and we'll try and split it into the ~20 ish orders over 3 orders (to get as many cards as possible).

Also, carrying isn't going to be THAT much of a problem, since like I mentioned, the TFT building nearby has a Japan Post office.

I haven't received an invoice from you yet. is it because I didn't specify shipping? Also, you can fold the mat if you want (they unfold fine and I've never had one get creased yet from folding)

edit: almost forgot, do you want payment in JPY?

Edited by Aquantis

Edit to important update:

Hi all,

My life recently got a lot more complicated. As in, I was accepted to Waseda University. So I will be too busy to do the orders.

BUT!

I've forwarded the entire job to two of my friends (Felix and Peach), so if they're able to handle your job, they will.

Otherwise, I'm sorry...

(If your order can't be taken, your money will be refunded by December 31st)

Edited by luyairis