Fire Emblem merchandise from Comiket Market 89 (Dec 29-31, 2015) | All Hail Luyairis

christianponte

Ok important stuff...again.

Due to the notoriety of this convention...4 orders were cancelled.

And because of that, there are also some complications. I hate to say it, but all remaining packages and refunds are going to be heavily delayed, by maybe up to 2 weeks even.

I'm sorry. Several people here know the situation to understand that I'm literally tearing my hair out right now.

However, if someone wants to make some money....contact me.

Offering this service is already generous enough. Seriously cannot thank you enough for doing this. If stuff has to be cancelled or delayed, hey shit happens. It's something outside of your power and asking you to take control of it is really absurd. I can't really say relax because I do not understand the extreme stress you are under right now. But please do take care of yourself. As you said, you come first.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I have no trouble waiting for whenever it is convenient for you and your friends to get to things. Take your time and try not to stress out about it. if you need more money from me for shipping or other unforeseen costs, please let me know.

As you know, I was never in a rush to get my stuff, so take your time.

And if you need help finishing up the process, let me know. I've got resources. :)

Edit: Actually, if you need help shipping stuff within the US, seeing as my order is one of the largest, I'd be happy to help out. Shipping me the big box of everything would eliminate the need to then domestically ship my stuff in what would certainly take at least two (if not more) large flat rate boxes, and everyone else's smaller orders can go out in the appropriate sized flat rate boxes. And I just bought a ton of bubble wrap from having to ship my work's drone camera in for repair.

Edited by christianponte

Update:

I must thank Christianponte for accepting to help me on this one.

Given my current mental state, lack of rest, and real life (aka university), I have passed on the remainder of this job to Christianponte. All items will be shipped to his house on January 8th, and he will ship it to your respective addresses.

As such, the aftercharge still exists. You will be refunded for any item you didn't get, or your order in total if your entire order was cancelled. However, because of miscalculations on my end (aka I undercalculated shipping and some other stuff), he will ask you to pay however much you need to after.

Also, because I failed to complete the job, I will accept absolutely no payment on my end.

That is all.

Thank you.

Edited by luyairis

hey, after all you've done, you do deserve something for your efforts! I will not hear you saying you won't take anything.

@christanpointe - I suggest ordering the padded flat rate envelopes from the usps website (they are free) as well as any boxes you think you'll need. You can get more free box options on-line then at the post office.

The larger, non-flat rate small box will fit in the flat rate padded envelope - allowing you to send a bit more without having to pay more. Also, depending on how close people are to where you live, regular priority mail may be cheaper (I know that if they are in your state, you can send a few pounds for not much more than then small flat rate, which is cheaper than the medium flat rate. If you have a scale at home, even better, as the on-line shipping prices are also cheaper (I don't think you can get the paypal discount, as we didn't send our payment to you, but the USPS has a discount if you order shipping through their page). If you need help with figuring out he shipping stuff, let me know, as I am very familiar with how the USPS stuff works.

All items will be shipped to his house on January 8th...

Happy Birthday to me!!! ...er, I mean, you'll all get your stuff...

If you need help with figuring out he shipping stuff, let me know, as I am very familiar with how the USPS stuff works.

Will do, thanks! luyairis is taking some much needed rest at the moment and will be traveling soon. He'll send over the details soon, which I imagine will include everyone's orders, everyone's PayPal emails and shipping addresses, inventory of what's actually being sent to me, how much cash (in yen) is being sent over, and hopefully the dimensions of the items so I can figure out shipping box sizes before everything arrives. With the orders, inventory, and dimensions, I can prep the shipping boxes ahead of time. With the cash amount, I can get in touch with my bank and prep for the currency exchange (which they told me they can do, as long as it's all paper money and no coins).

If anyone's orders were completely canceled, you'll get a full refund. As for everyone else, once I factor in the currency exchange and shipping, we'll figure out your partial refunds or additional payments.

Edited by christianponte

Hey all!

First off, Happy New Year! I'm sure you're all looking forward to starting the year off with some new Fire Emblem merchandise. While I can't guarantee anything until (1) all your items arrive here in Illinois and I can double check the inventory myself by hand, and (2) get the wad of yen converted and deposited into PayPal for your refunds, and (3) buy all the smaller boxes and pay for domestic shipping, I've been doing some rough number crunching and can fairly confidently relay the following information:

• At least 3 orders have been fully canceled and will be fully refunded. A fourth may also be canceled pending another inventory check, but there may yet be partial hope.
  • That partial hope comes from a discrepancy in the inventory count, and we might have extras of a small number of items. I wouldn't count on these being more than just a typo, but in the event we do have extra items, I'll go down the priority list and offer them to people that aren't already getting them.
  • Everyone that isn't having their order canceled is getting at least one item (duh).
  • As Luyairis mentioned might be the case, we are indeed going to need additional funds from almost everyone to cover additional shipping costs and a foreign currency exchange fee. HOWEVER, most everyone is also due a partial refund, and the additional costs will not exceed anyone's refund. Therefore, with only three exceptions where we might need to actually request money, most everyone else will simply have those funds deducted from your refunds and you won't have to send additional money. ...I think.
  • If your order has already shipped to you individually, we probably don't need additional funds from you as the additional shipping and currency exchange don't apply to you. Some of you are getting refunds, some of you are squared away, but if we do need extra money from you, it will be very minimal.
  • I will not take any additional money from this for myself. Luyairis has also said he will no longer take any money for this, but hopefully he isn't reading this because I'm going to send him some anyway.
  • This is all based on the assumption that everyone has paid their initial bill (or paid it again, following the premature refund).

I will wait until everything arrives and I'm sure of everything before I start confirming who's getting what and who's getting refunds and who has to pay extra, but if anyone's super curious, feel free to get in touch privately and I can give you a very rough idea of what to expect.

Lastly, shameless plug, follow me on social media (sig).

Edited by christianponte

I'm sorry to hear things didn't go to plan, but I'm extremely thankful to luyairis and everybody at Comiket for trying their best.

Anyway, best of luck with finishing the job! I'm sure everything's in good hands don't give into temptation! j/k.

Hey guys, my stuff arrived today. Thanks so much to luyairis, his friends and christianponte for helping get these to my little corner in the pacific, we hobbits love this stuff.

Just waiting on my partial refund now. Thanks for handling that christianponte!

Hey guys, my stuff arrived today. Thanks so much to luyairis, his friends and christianponte for helping get these to my little corner in the pacific, we hobbits love this stuff.

Just waiting on my partial refund now. Thanks for handling that christianponte!

Awesome post pics! We need to be jelly for your items!

Thank luyairis' friends for the first day shipments that went out quickly, that was all them. :)

Everything else was apparently shipped out yesterday and is now en route to me. Once it all arrives, the first thing I'll do is take inventory and figure out exactly who's getting what. I'll then convert the remaining money and figure out exactly how much is left for shipping and refunds. I'll then ship everything out to everyone. Then the remaining funds will be divided up appropriately and sent out to everyone as partial refunds.

Will keep you all updated!

Cheers to luyairis' mates for the early delivery. Didn't expect to get them so early.

So here is a picture of my stuff. I kinda suck at taking photos though so apologies for that.

comiket%2089_zpsayofeaiy.jpg

Its just the badge sets, and the soundtrack+poster that I didn't get from my order. From what I hear it was pretty hectic during the days so I'm happy with my stuff. I heard the soundtrack will be available from amazon though so thats also a plus.

I also received my box this morning! Thank you so much to luyairis and Felix for great work and a fast delivery. <3 I put together an album on imgur for anyone who would like to see the Character version of the Players' Box and its contents. You can check it out here. :)

I love the box, and the inside boxes, and the sleeves and Marker Cards. So beautiful. <3 The only thing I'm not super crazy about really is the Elise promo card, and I'm not even looking to collect promos anyway (since I know I won't be able to get 90% of them without paying a lot in the aftermarket), so I'm probably going to end up trading it.

Edited by Kirie

Yeah, they're really very nice. :D For me, it was mostly the sleeves that pushed me over into buying the box (even though I already have more FE Cipher sleeves than I will ever use). :p

I just wish I knew what I am getting of what I asked for so I can start looking for what couldn't be gotten.

so the character box sleeves are 23 and 24 huh...I wonder if that means the pixel dot sleeves are 21 and 22. Can anyone tell me if they know so I can keep track of all the sleeves?

I've received news that KentoBento has also received his part of the order. I'm guessing VincentASM and kingddd should've received theirs too.

I haven't received mine yet, but UK post can be fickle sometimes.

Anyway, it's great to see people getting their goods and I can't wait to receive mine ^^

I've received news that KentoBento has also received his part of the order. I'm guessing VincentASM and kingddd should've received theirs too.

Haven't received mine yet. Canada can be finicky with EMS shipping.