Fire Emblem merchandise from Comiket Market 89 (Dec 29-31, 2015) | All Hail Luyairis

christianponte

title.png

Fire Emblem merchandise was on sale at Comiket Market 89, which took place December 29-31 at the Tokyo International Exhibition Center. The "Fire Emblem 0 Cipher" booth #441 was on the 4th floor of the West Hall, if I'm reading things right. Most of the items were Cipher or 25th Anniversary related, but there were also some pins, the special edition of Renka's debut single (with DVD), and a reissue of Fire Emblem: Awakening's full OST (in horizontal format).

A few members around here did indeed attend the biannual event, perhaps most notably the friends of luyairis, who had agreed to pick up some merchandise on our behalf. If you placed an order with luyairis, we are in the process of sorting out the items and send out the partially successful orders. If you didn't order ahead of time, see the end of this post for online retailers who have some of the same items for sale or for pre-order.

[spoiler=Fire Emblem 0 Artworks (Illustrations from the cards) - ¥2,000 each (US$16.25]artworks.png

[spoiler=Players Box Character Set - ¥4,000 (US$32.50]boxchara1.png

boxchara2.png

[spoiler=Players Box Dot Set - ¥4,000 (US$32.50]boxdot1.png

boxdot2.png

[spoiler=Play Mat - ¥3,500 each (US$28.50]matt.png

[spoiler=Badge Sets - ¥1,500 each (US$12]batch.png

[spoiler=Individual If Badges - ¥500 each (US$4]ifbatch.png

[spoiler=25th Anniversary Fire Emblem Festival/Concert DVD - Special Set ¥7,500 (US$61), DVD only ¥5,800 (US$48]dvd.png

[spoiler=One Hundred Songs of Heroes - Recitation CD, Card Box, Poster Set - ¥9,900 (US$80.50), CD, Card Box only - ¥8,400 (US$68.50]appenddisc.png

[spoiler=One Hundred Songs of Heroes CD only - ¥1,500 (US$12]appenddisc2.png

[spoiler=Fire Emblem: Awakening Original Soundtrack (Fire Emblem Best Collection Series) - ¥3,300 (US$27]soundtrac.png

[spoiler=Renka "IF ~ One's Thoughts" (First Press Limited Edition with DVD) - ¥2,000 (US$16.25]renka.png

Missed out on Comiket Market 89? Some items will be sold through other retailers. See below:

25th Anniversary Fire Emblem Festival/Concert DVD

Fire Emblem: Awakening Original Soundtrack (Fire Emblem Best Collection Series)

One Hundred Songs of Heroes (Card Box only)

Renka, "IF ~ One's Thoughts" (Limited Edition w/ DVD)

Edited by christianponte

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea if the Play Mat will not be paper? It might make an excellent mousepad

Also, what exactly is the Special Set for the 25th anniversary concert dvd?

It's the Marth card that was given away at the concert, I believe. "Prince of the Fallen Nation", or something along those lines.

I need everything here, but mainly the vacation Sakura promo card XD

It's the Marth card that was given away at the concert, I believe. "Prince of the Fallen Nation", or something along those lines.

I need everything here, but mainly the vacation Sakura promo card XD

Don't you already have the card set? :P

Edited by christianponte

Don't you already have the card set? :P

Can't hurt to have another one! Oh wait, my wallet begs to differ.

Actually, I was thinking of the (new) append disk, which I think is voiced by Lon'qu (I don't know my Japanese voice actors).

Edited by VincentASM

Can't hurt to have another one! Oh wait, my wallet begs to differ.

Actually, I was thinking of the (new) append disk, which I think is voiced by Lon'qu (I don't know my Japanese voice actors).

Ooh, I didn't even realize that was different. Hopefully if I get the set again (IF I can get any of this stuff), the new CD comes wrapped separately... I was hoping to get another card set to open (other one is still wrapped) and frame a portion of it. Decided I had to after seeing these photos from the official site. :P But if the new disc comes wrapped separately since it wasn't part of the original set, then I can keep it sealed. Maybe.

Play mats are usually made out of the same material as mousepads but are a little bit thinner. You can go a local magic/vanguard/yugioh store and try out the playmats there (specially the vanguard) ones to see what they're like.

Ooh, I didn't even realize that was different. Hopefully if I get the set again (IF I can get any of this stuff), the new CD comes wrapped separately... I was hoping to get another card set to open (other one is still wrapped) and frame a portion of it. Decided I had to after seeing these photos from the official site. :P But if the new disc comes wrapped separately since it wasn't part of the original set, then I can keep it sealed. Maybe.

It does. You get the original set (with the original CD) plus the new CD and poster OR you can buy the new CD separately.

Or at least that's what the diagrams suggest to me.

What exactly is everything that comes in the Players Box sets? Looks like a deck box, divider, two sets of sleeves, promo card, four pieces of art (plastic, I'm assuming?) and a carrying case, maybe? Is that correct?

What exactly is everything that comes in the Players Box sets? Looks like a deck box, divider, two sets of sleeves, promo card, four pieces of art (plastic, I'm assuming?) and a carrying case, maybe? Is that correct?

Pretty much.

Storage box, deck case, deck separator, 2 x 65 sleeves, PR Sakura card and, 4 special marker cards.

The box itself can be used as a large storage box too, I believe.

Any chance the Fire Emblem 0 Artwork books will be on sale afterwards? Like Amazon or another website?

Probably, the only thing that is exclusive exclusive so far is the Camilla promo.

Pretty much.

Storage box, deck case, deck separator, 2 x 65 sleeves, PR Sakura card and, 4 special marker cards.

The box itself can be used as a large storage box too, I believe.

Yes, they showed pictures of it on the stream and it suits that purpose as well.
Edited by Draxal

Probably, the only thing that is exclusive exclusive so far is the Camilla promo.

Does anyone know where the other items will be sold after Comiket? amazon.co.jp or http://fecipher.jp/event/comicmarket89/possibly? Just wanna plan ahead, because it's very unlikely ill be able to go.w.

Edited by Blyvern

Does anyone know where the other items will be sold after Comiket? amazon.co.jp or http://fecipher.jp/event/comicmarket89/possibly? Just wanna plan ahead, because it's very unlikely ill be able to go.w.

No idea.

You can buy Azura's necklace and Hundred Song of Heroes, which were previously only sold at the 25th anniversary concert, from some Japanese retailers like CDJapan right now.

I really doubt the concert DVD and the Cipher artbooks will be Comiket exclusives, but I can't afford to take risks XD

Man, there's some really nice stuff here that I would love.... :< I hope they'll be sold elsewhere after Comiket is done, like with some of the concert merchandise.

So one of my favorite characters in the entire series and my favorite character from awakening is getting to voice the hundred song of heroes? all my yes!

I need those cipher artbooks, concert DVD set and new song of heroes CD and possibly one of the playing mats and box sets (even though the only card I have is the special marth card from the concert), if anybody can hook me up I'll also pay 300$ or so upfront XD

I would have liked a CD edition of the concert like how the legend of zelda had one for its concert but still this is great!