why are people on the internet so weird

Ansem

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of different people have access to the internet. It's also kinda like a "shield" in a sense that it's really easy to say stuff on here without consequences

I think, knowing that, some people act out a little. Others are awkward in person and aren't very socially outgoing or whatever, and so sometimes that might translate to the way they post/act/etc on the internet

Lots of different people have access to the internet. It's also kinda like a "shield" in a sense that it's really easy to say stuff on here without consequences

I think, knowing that, some people act out a little. Others are awkward in person and aren't very socially outgoing or whatever, and so sometimes that might translate to the way they post/act/etc on the internet

yo

Nah I'm seein amber waves of grain up in here.

And the majesty of some purple mountains above a fruity plane.

Alright, I can make this reference go two ways, so I'll show both.

Otis Amber, Purple Waves

Westing Game/10

Are they? It seems like their true nature. People use the Internet as a virtual waste disposal to rid of their frustration. Hence, why you see such weird people in places like 4Chan and stuff.