Post and I'll assign you an Etrian Odyssey class

Komeiji Koishi

Eww it's Proto. what a nerd. nyeeeehhhhhhhhhhh

Proto would never hurt a fly, probably, i think, unless he's lied to me. Anyway, he's more of a supporting dude, so because of that he's a male Troubadour person. you help your friends survive and you're always there to lend a hand. But since you're not an attacker, at all, you also decided to be a Farmer, so you can help your guys get items easily, and whatever other supportive type skills they have. Proto is the ultimate supportive unit, when he's not being a loser.

Since OP Is a loser, I'm going to leave the rest of these until i get home. Talk about how you think i'm wrong, or something.

Oooooh, male Troubadour! I actually love Valkyries, heh

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm. . .FE Troubadour and EO Troubadour are two different things!

What Proto does is level himself to insane heights (imagine the Farmer experience boost on top of Holy Gift), and then attempts some sort of combat with a bow, because Troubadours have not-sucky AGI.

You!

An all arounder, you are. You're an EO4[/b]Landsknecht[/b] subbed as a Medic. You can deal damage and heal with the Auto-heal and -Revive skills. Also you can use your speed to get your Star Drops off really early, helping the others in your party do even more damage. Some might say "why would a medic do damage," but you'll prove them wrong. you'll prove them all wrong!

This is so great, I can't even express the greatness!