Post and I'll assign you an Etrian Odyssey class

Komeiji Koishi

They'll be from any of the four main games, and their remakes even if i haven't played most of them , with skill focus where applicable.

Not counting EMD because that only gives one class anyway.

So yeah. Do that thing @one interested person.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, if i know you well then I'm basing my choice off of that. If not, then avatar.

I'll give subclasses to Eo4 people as well (and i think 3? I don't remember)

Yes

You are a Ronin from EOU, male 1 to be exact.

You are just and you believe in your art, thus leading you to taking up the katana. However you're a bum, so because of that you need take a turn to focus your stances- which is why you aren't a Ronin from the second game. You tend to put your points into the Upper stance and its related skills, because Flame Grater sounded really cool, as well as HP up and Breath, so you can heal your allies.

yes please

You are a EOU2 era Medic, female 2. Gone is the brokenness of Immunize. However you have many skills to heal at your disposal- however your vision doesn't seem to be the best so you focus on using Salve and Delayed Heal spells so you can heal everyone in one go. You aren't afraid to Phoenix when your team really needs it.

Yo

You sir are a member of the secret Imperial class of EO4, male 1 A. You wield a giant sword. You thought it looked cool when you signed up.

You tend to focus on physical type skills, and as such you are subclassed as a Bushi to increase your damage potential even more so. You can still be relied on to defend, though, so you wear the best armour around.

kalas

You are a high ranking member of Armoroad's Sovereignty, the female with the purple hair. You believed that going in such a mission would lead you to becoming a better ruler- or you just wanted to boss people around.

You tend to moralize your team/force then to feel better, as well as buff them as you need to. You put yourself in the back to assist more. God save the Queen.

Sure.

Here cometh the EO4 male 1a Landsknecht, who is subclassed in Runemaster. You're something of the leader of the group- you're the most balanced and you always tend to go first in the move queue. Due to the fact that you really on elemental damage that works off if hits, you work really well with a fellow Runemaster, as well as other multi hitting classes such Nightseekers. You wield rapiers because your hero Marth does.

I love Etrian Odyssey!!!!!! Please do this ^.^

Male B EOU Troubadour has come. You're great a supporting your friends- so you thought it would work well if you supported your fellow explorers. You like playing Atk, Def, and elemental songs to help your team do as much damage as they can, and survive as much as they can. You also play Peace Ballad, because you know how tiring a trek can get.

okay.

You're a male B Hexer from EOU. Your sharp tongue translate into the power of coercion. They allow you up mess with the enemy as if they were your play thing. You know how difficult many repeated encounters are, so you focus on Atk and Def sapping hexes, as well as the binds. You're late to join to the party, but your expertise is likely to help greatly in the long run.

I'll do the others in a bit.

You sir are a member of the secret Imperial class of EO4, male 1 A. You wield a giant sword. You thought it looked cool when you signed up.

You tend to focus on physical type skills, and as such you are subclassed as a Bushi to increase your damage potential even more so. You can still be relied on to defend, though, so you wear the best armour around.

You tend to focus on physical type skills... increase your damage potential even more so... You can still be relied on to defend

Very much approved

Go for it.

I will.

Big armor leads to having high defense. So the only logical choice is male A Protector from EOU. You like living so you buff up your HP and Def to max. You mostly just Guard skills, however you also throw in your own damage with shield bashes and lance pokes. Any hapless Alchemist, Medic, and Troubadour would definitely be lucky to have you on their side.

I was literally just about to play this

In the land of Tharsis, you took up knightly vows and decided to become a Fortress , with a sub class of Dancer (more on that in a bit). You're tend to draw lots of agro, so you naturally know taunt and Hp boosting skills. With the Fan dance from your Dancer subclass, though, you can dodge tank as well as tank tank, and buff when you need to. Really, you're up with the best when it comes to surviving.

Please give me dancer or princess.

I mean, assign me one too. B) Give me a pretty portrait too~

i remember dancer class having outfits that i didn't like so You're another Armoroadian Sovereign Princess type person, the blonde to be exact. You're different from most, you tend to focus on physical type skills, though you're not afraid of supporting the team when need be. Not only that but you get to be on the box! How cool is that???

Better get Highlander or some shit.

Nope. You get male 2 B Sniper , with subclass in Nightseeker. You like damage. You like damage a lot. You took up all the bow skills, but you mostly focused on the Pure damage skills. Not only that but with NS' Blade Flurry and Follow Trace, you can use two bows (!!!) effectively, and sometimes use skills twice. It's pretty great yo. A great skill set up for a great guy.

Go for it.

You are the male B Alchemist of EOU. You have pretty good proficiency in all spells, and you can turn discarded items into money. You don't really have much in the way of survivability, though, so you hide behind your friendly neighborhood protector. You tend to work well with a Landsknecht who's gotten the Chaser skills. Edited by Komeiji Koishi

Nope. You get male 2 B Sniper , with subclass in Nightseeker. You like damage. You like damage a lot. You took up all the bow skills, but you mostly focused on the Pure damage skills. Not only that but with NS' Blade Flurry and Follow Trace, you can use two bows (!!!) effectively, and sometimes use skills twice. It's pretty great yo. A great skill set up for a great guy.

Alright, this is waaaaaay better than I expected.

You're a male B Hexer from EOU. Your sharp tongue translate into the power of coercion. They allow you up mess with the enemy as if they were your play thing. You know how difficult many repeated encounters are, so you focus on Atk and Def sapping hexes, as well as the binds. You're late to join to the party, but your expertise is likely to help greatly in the long run.

Shaping my enemies' path toward their inevitable demise sounds fun.

Edited by Naughx