How practical are Warrior Weapons?

Ryo

Does anyone actually use them? I've only seen discussions about Brave/Mighty and S-rank weapons, but it seems people don't use Warriors that often, if at all. I personally have never used them myself either.

They seem kinda eh personally. In terms of online matches, they're only useful at half health with Vantage, but the meta seems to lean towards crit/OH/RKO builds. You'd also have to have them equipped on your turn when their stats are lackluster and give no benefits instead of just killing an enemy unit regularly. If you can actually get your health low enough to trigger Vantage without dying, they could be useful, but there are more effective weapons and builds you could use.

I don't know how viable they are for competitive play, because it seems like the game is more geared towards the player phase but they are pretty good in my opinion. As good or better hit than iron but better damage, even during the player phase. The avoid penalty sucks but if you're already tanky, maybe that's okay.

For units that are bulky and don't care about avoid, they are amazing. Coming to mind are Hinata, Oboro, and Tsubaki. They also have really high hit too so they are perfect enemy phase weapons. You get the warrior Naginata in Nohr too but really late (N25) but bulky Lance units like Effie and Silas love it while it is around.

yea too expensive.

The economy is rigged against the player lol. You get 1k for selling a stat booster, but they cost 10k to buy.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

aye, might as well keep those goddess icons this time around.

Ayup. The S rank weapons, though, sell for BIG BUCKS (5 grand).

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Mostly because. in game, getting A Rank is hard enough as is (without grinding), so most people won't bother, plus they cost 8000 gold and only 1 is buyable, drops aside

There's certainly enough gold to afford it in Hoshido and a couple of them do drop in C21 which around where your units will reach A rank anyway.

They actually nerfed Luck? That's hilariously stupid.

The economy is rigged against the player lol. You get 1k for selling a stat booster, but they cost 10k to buy.

This is kind of lame, too.

Edited by Refa

It also means you need more of it to avoid critical hits which means it ends up being more useful overall.

Correct, but the value of each point in the stat is lower than before. Different phrasing the express the same idea I guess?