How old is Camilla?

Espinosa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't know her age but I don't think she looks like she's seventeen Edited by Korosensei

I'd say 20, definitely not as young as 17. Leo could be 17-18

I also would say something like 20, for me 17 is more Leon and Xander 23 or something like this.

Get on that it's just my jugment and probably don't fit any of thier actual age.

Since I am in my twenties, my imaginiation of each characters age tends to be on the higher side.

Ryouma and Marx look and act to me like they are at least in their mid to late twenties.

Hinoka seems around twenty, while Camilla seems like in her early twenties (I headcanon her as 23)

The younger brothers feel like they are between 17 and 18.

Elise acts like she is 11, but is most likely meant to be 13/14, while Sakura is around 14 or 15.

Given how Japan tends to make everyone ridiculously young, I am pretty sure those are quite off the mark.

Regardless it hardly matters, since the ages weren't even stated in the Making of book so it's unlikely we will ever know for sure.

But yeah, Camilla being 17 is quite a hilarious thought. That would mean the younger brothers are around 14 or 15 and the little sister would be even younger.

Didn't the interview about Camilla's design state that she is actually meant to be younger than her design makes her seem? I doubt they meant her to that young though.

The truth is that no age has been given in the game or the supplementary material.

Seventeen is actually very possible. Anime/JRPG characters are always younger than their endowments would imply.

But it doesn't matter now. She'll be over 18 in the localized version without any doubt.

Do we know? I just read a bunch of stupid GameFAQs posts insisting she's actually seventeen.

Oh absolutely not. Shes actually shown in a DLC render with a cocktail, so i highly doubt that. One of Kozaki's twitter arts with her had her with booze as well. Camilla is at least 20 years old (at youngest). Oldest? Id put her at 22.

I think Ryoma and Xander are mid twenties, Camilla and Hinoka are in their early twenties, Leo and Takumi are 15-16, Elise is 12, and Sakura is 13. That's just my opinion. And I guessed Chrom, Lissa, Emmeryn, and Ike's ages all correctly, so...

I posted this a few months ago as my attempt to precisely guess her age:

As this is a JRPG, every character is probably much younger than you think they should be. Fire Emblem in the past has stuck closely to that trend.

The siblings' ages are probably intentionality kept ambiguous so that Kamui's age is more ambiguous, letting him/her sit anywhere from from 14-19.

If I had to hazard a guess at their "canon" ages, though:

If we put their ages on a timeline and hypothetically assume that the game takes place in the year XX21, then I'd say:

Ryoma: May 1, XX01 (19/20)

Xander: October 27, XX01 (19/20)

Hinoka: August 18, XX02 (18/19)

Camilla: November 30 XX02 (18/19)

Kamui: Any date, XX03 (17/18)

Leo: June 30 XX04 (16/17)

Takumi: December 14 XX04 (16/17)

Sakura: April 9 XX05 (15/16)

Elise: March 19 XX06 (14/15)

Since Garon had multiple concubines and Camilla and Xander have different mothers, it's also possible they were born in the same year, which would make it so:

Ryoma: May 1, XX01 (19/20)

Xander: October 27, XX01 (19/20)

Camilla: November 30, XX01 (19/20)

Hinoka: August 18 XX02 (18/19)

Kamui: Any date, XX03 (17/18)

Leo: June 30 XX04 (16/17)

Takumi: December 14 XX04 (16/17)

Sakura: April 9 XX05 (15/16)

Elise: March 19 XX06 (14/15)

With anime/games I just go by how they look and pray the ones I like/marry in game are of legal age. I mean come on, these characters are both 17 years old.

eStVNqr.jpg

hZACYhE.jpg

So I trust nothing unless an age is specifically stated.

Actually, I feel FE has a different problem a lot, and that problem being a lot of characters looking younger than they really should be. Take Eleanora (Eliwood's mom) for example. She doesn't look older than 25 to me. Titania doesn't look older than that to me either, yet she's past 30. Mikoto doesn't look past 30 either, which is why I didn't think she was Corrin's mom.

In my headcanon Camilla is 22 because I don't think her actual age has been stated.

I headcanon her to be 22 too and no her age has not been stated anywhere.

Since I haven't seen too many instances where someone underage is allowed to drink alcohol (even in a fantasyland), I think Camilla's at least 20. Otherwise, that one Twitter art with Camilla and a bottle of wine would be. . .wrong.

Personally I think Kamui+Aqua fill the 19-21 range, thus slot both older sisters mid twenties while the olders bros are late twenties.

But as has been stated in the thread the game never gives us any solid numbers for ages. Only things we for sure know is that Sakura was born before Kamui's kidnapping and Elise afterwards.

Personally, I'd put her around 23. As others have mentioned, minors usually aren't portrayed drinking alcohol.

But if they do confirm her to be below 20, they'll probably just say she drinks juice out of wine bottles.

Personally, I'd put her around 23. As others have mentioned, minors usually aren't portrayed drinking alcohol.

But if they do confirm her to be below 20, they'll probably just say she drinks juice out of wine bottles.

Or they could turn to actual history and say "water quality is crap and the "wine" generally has virtually no alcohol content". Unlikely.

Though in the now-infamous interview, Kozaki admitted to taking her too far in the opposite direction of Hinoka and making her look older than she's supposed to be.