Vandalism at its Finest

Karasz

So yeah, someone is going around the Fire Emblem Wiki (not this site) and editing the content of some of the articles to reflect weeb shit. And it's pretty fucking funny. So far, no one's done anything, but I've screencapped what someone did to the Corrin page for everyone's amusement.

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-29%20at%201.05.2

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-29%20at%201.05.3

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-29%20at%201.05.4

And that's the extent of it. XD

Edited by Karas-Z

wait, how could i forget the actual reigning grand champion of fe wikia vandalism? this thing's been there for months an entire year and nobody's looked at it and so much as thought "hm this is a little suspicious"

Edited by bookofholsety

[spoiler=Current Version]

"As a mounted unit, Ethlyn has much greater movement than Adean, but Baldur blood does not support to being a magic unit, so her healing powers are only average. She can, however, be used as a combat unit, which Baldur blood does support due to giving Ethlyn a good strength growth. After obtaining the Light Sword from Deirdre in Chapter 2, Ethlyn can attack or defend from a distance with the sword's magic, meaning she does not have to take the risk of damage. Adean will give Ethlyn a Return Staff in Chapter 1 when they speak. The player should have Ethlyn sell her staves before the end of Chapter 3, as her son, Leif, will not inherit them."

[spoiler=Edited Version]

"Unlike her brother Sigurd, Ethlyn is a wonderful Troubador (she's better looking, too!). Her primary role is hitting on enemies in the face...with the Silver Sword (she can't marry anyone except Quan, you see), but she can heal as well as Adean can with the Mend Staff...on a horse! It is highly recommended for her to obtain the Return Staff from Adean in Chapter 1 and the Light Sword from Deirdre in Chapter 2, both of which are extremely versatile and useful items...Well, one of which anyways. Remember not to put Ethlyn near Midir if you are attempting to pair him, as Midir's character flaw is being attracted by married women. Additionally, the player should ensure that Ethlyn sells off any staves that she may have in her possession before the end of Chapter 3, as Leif is unable to inherit them."

Classic FE Wiki, seriously recommending Ethlyn as a combat unit.

Wiki vandalism is generally not funny

p much

wikis are there to be helpful

imo little things can be kind of funny if the actual information isn't compromised but otherwise it's just obnoxious in general

Edited by Specta

p much

wikis are there to be helpful

imo little things can be kind of funny if the actual information isn't compromised but otherwise it's just obnoxious in general

same

also OP has photobooth on his dock

i'm done

Classic FE Wiki, seriously recommending Ethlyn as a combat unit.

idk man autocrits from Sigurd and Cuan in Chapter P? Sounds top tier to me

meh it wasn't that funny

lacks any sort of finesse to it

This.

They should have paid asked me vandalise the wiki instead.

Edited by Esme