Big Soul Stream of Consciousness Thread

Parrhesia

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I did...plenty. Back in the day, I was kind of a sore loser. In fact, I was so narrow-minded about people having better turncounts that I thought they were on to something. I used to lie about my turncount when I messed up and didn't really feel like going back. I did this so much. It's just incredible enough as it is how much I've changed, regarding this.

All who are in favor of me merging this with the Soul thread in Far from the Forest say aye. Because I doubt anyone's going to give a straight answer.

Aye!

There's no point cheating really, it's only really satisfying to beat Horace when it's completely legit.

I never have, although I can see why its tempting.

But drafts are a field of honor! :P:

All who are in favor of me merging this with the Soul thread in Far from the Forest say aye. Because I doubt anyone's going to give a straight answer.

Aye

Some chapters in game are a pain when u try to beat the as fast as u can, but now I dont have any time to do some drafts or at least practice. I'm pretty much still a beginner even if I have three years of experience.

since when was this a democracy, woman

i tried a FE6 draft a few months ago but quit because lol FE6 chapter 7

i got like the worst drafting place anyway and had a pretty bad team so meh

edit: Dieck, Rutger, Clarine, Chad, Shin, Bartre, Hugh, Ray, Wendy

I grabbed some resource heavy people omg

Edited by Miss Kira

I don't really feel like posting anymore after this one topic (actually, it's after eclipse stepped in with her mod powers).

Congratulations, folks. You've killed any actual motivation I've had for posting in FftF.

Edited by Soul o:

I don't really feel like posting anymore after this one topic (actually, it's after eclipse stepped in with her mod powers).

Congratulations, folks. You've killed any actual motivation I've had for posting in FftF.

Yeah, it wasn't fair at all that this topic was even made. It's like a step away from cyberbullying tbh

Who says you have to post in this topic? What's stopping you from making a new topic?

Merging that one other topic of his with this one was also a bad idea. It did not mesh at all.

I'm sure they would have stopped if you had just asked, which btw you never did

To them it's just teasing but if you would have actually voiced to them that you really don't like it and want them to stop I bet they would

soul you might need to think about how your constant topic creation about random topics with little purpose even for a spam board may have prompted others to be a little irritated

considering the response was to create you a topic to store any available whims that occur to you that is a lot better response than what you probably would expect

I'm sure they would have stopped if you had just asked, which btw you never did

To them it's just teasing but if you would have actually voiced to them that you really don't like it and want them to stop I bet they would

Read through the nine pages of this thread and see if you can find anything that points towards Soul not wanting to use this thread

if you can't try harder

Read through the nine pages of this thread and see if you can find anything that points towards Soul not wanting to use this thread

if you can't try harder

Did he anywhere ask or complain? Because I'm pretty sure I've read this whole thread and didn't once find him posting anything along those lines. If he were being vague about it then that of course has gotten him nowhere because look at what's been happening just now

For joining a place where you have to do a lot of communicating so many people here seem to have a serious lack of knowledge on communication

Edit: And I feel like it should be clarified that I was never in support of this topic to begin with and considered it an overreaction because soul's topics really don't flood this forum so badly imo... My main concern is that I think his reaction was childish, unless I have in fact missed a post of his asking people/mods to stop.

Edited by Freohr Datia