Online Serenes Smash Tourney, Grand Victor IceSage.

Jedi

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm both happy and sad shin got eliminated we need some more TAUNTS people

games have been fun to watch so far though.

It's OK, the true final is yet to come, we'll let everyone else fight for "first" place!

I know I'm out of the tourney, but I still like to fight. So if anyone wants to fight me or wants me into their group, let me know!

And I'll let others know when I want to fight too, when I feel like it :)

NO N7 DROPPED OUT

ZERKER YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE I mean besides knife but he's a greninja :|

;)

i'm both happy and sad shin got eliminated we need some more TAUNTS people

games have been fun to watch so far though.

True, I guess I will taunt more. Just a warning though, if you taunt at an unsafe time, I will hit you. I expect the same from my opponent.

I know I'm out of the tourney, but I still like to fight. So if anyone wants to fight me or wants me into their group, let me know!

Go here to continue fighting

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=49932&page=213

Are you in the Skype chat? If not, send me ("euklyd") a contact request and I'll add you there.

When can you play Ice. Is our set Bo5 Jedi? Although I'd rather wait. Theres no point in doing our set right away when losers is backed up 4 rounds.

What's up with all you guys in losers. Are you still playing? Its rude to stay down there with no intention of playing, I know Fates is out but still. Mostly speaking to the Dreadfighter match

Edited by Knife

When can you play Ice. Is our set Bo5 Jedi? Although I'd rather wait. Theres no point in doing our set right away when losers is backed up 4 rounds.

What's up with all you guys in losers. Are you still playing? Its rude to stay down there with no intention of playing, I know Fates is out but still. Mostly speaking to the Dreadfighter match

I know Jotaro is busy in the middle of a move, she's been doing quite a few things in regards to it, I dno when batter and radiance will be doing their match however.

Can't today because i have work soon, but I'm free tomorrow and Thursday!