FE:Awakening Member Badges background 'leaked', now with 100% more Meg

Dwlr

I second the poll, even if I didn't participate.

How about Ys badges? or even just an Adol badge?

Now if I could just have your backgrounds, I'd help you make them! :P:

You're still on that? Glace dear, a magician never reveals their secrets.

I just felt like I had to post that "magicians" don't need to reveal their secrets. The FE:Awakening background down with Nowi, I excluded the bar over top of the render simply because I didn't care for it and didn't include the border around the badged, but any character can go on the "official" FE:Awakening background.

Nowi_zpsylwfgnt5.png

Megbadge_zpsfqgu2jag.png

Edited by Dwlr

There's no need to include the text (e.g. ) because it is on a separate layer on top of the character image.

I'm well aware of that however I don't actually have the the background they use here, It was made just by splicing together negative space from all the badges with that background ergo to get the exact background they use the "Member" text has to be there. (Well I could do it with Hoshidan or Nohrian too, but that's besides the point) The point of this thread was less to mimic theirs (otherwise I would have included the soft light rectangle over top of the character and the background) and more just going off something that which was said about Glaceon wanting the backgrounds used by the badges here and not getting them. (If I were actually going to make member badges I wouldn't include the softlight white rectangle at all and would instead do a semi circle soft light from the top or a diagonal white rectangle animated across it or something.

Edited by Dwlr

There Meg in all her glory, added the border as well as the soft light inner border and put the softlight rectangle over top of her so it's a 100% Serenes knock-off authentic 'badge'.

Megbadge_zpsfqgu2jag.png

Edited by Dwlr

There Meg in all her glory, added the border as well as the soft light inner border and put the softlight rectangle over top of her so it's a 100% Serenes knock-off authentic 'badge'.

Megbadge_zpsfqgu2jag.png

THANK YOU SO MUCH

THANK YOU SO MUCH

No problem, but you should probably re-host it on an account you control so you have it whenever you want it. I tend to clear out my Photobucket every few months. Photobucket also tends to have bandwidth issues which can make it show up as a broken image as well. (I've been meaning to switch myself, but am too lazy to do so. XD)

No problem, but you should probably re-host it on an account you control so you have it whenever you want it. I tend to clear out my Photobucket every few months. Photobucket also tends to have bandwidth issues which can make it show up as a broken image as well. (I've been meaning to switch myself, but am too lazy to do so. XD)

I'll make sure to do that. Thanks again.

If anybody else wants one with the SF backgrounds I can see what I can splice together, just browsing them though a few of the backgrounds don't seem to have enough negative space to make new ones out of.

My 'graphic request' thread is also linked in my sig. Avatars, sigs, userbars, whatever really can be ordered just need the appropriate size. /shameless plug.

Edited by Dwlr