Fire Emblem Characters' Favorite Pokemon

Alastor15243

I dunno, Sandslash's back looks more like Ryoma's hair to me. xP I can also see people saying Corphish/Crawdaunt for him... >.> (Krabby and Kingler are crabs, not lobsters)

EDIT: Oh you were just doing birds. lol oops.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely agree that Sandslash resembles Ryouma a lot, especially the back spikes, but a lot of my favorite Pokemon tend to be birds, and I have so many bird Pokemon as well so I decided to do just birds.

Shura gets Stunky/Skuntank, it also fits with the whole 'ninja use poison types' deal as well since he's from Koga originally.

I have to agree for Sandlash with Ryoma, I can't believe I didn't see it before :') Don't forget Pyroar as well, since he's meant to have has a lion motif. I'd also give all of Hoshido Ho-oh for the sun associations and the fact they get Kinshi Knights, which I suppose means Nohr would get Lugia for duality's sake. I wonder where that would leave the three legendary birds...

I wonder where that would leave the three legendary birds...

They'd go to the Flame, Ice and Wind tribes, with Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos respectively. The beast tribes could possibly share Raikou, Entei and Suicune?

Serra would have a Shiny Lopunny with Double Team.

Kaden/Ninetales

Rinkah/Darmanitan

Oboro/Sylveon

Tharja/Banette (because they both curse people)

Gaius/Swirlix

Kagero/Ninjask

Effie/Bewear

Corrin/Gyarados

Ryoma/Scizor (I don't really get why people are saying Crawdaunt. It's a crawfish, not a lobster.)

Henry/Murkow

Gilliam/Ferrothorn

Any FE character whose primary weapon is a sword: Honedge -- well, at least until it tries to drain their life force, I guess.