Zera's Pikmin Poll

Zera

Pikmin...  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pikmin games have you played?

2. 2. Which is your favorite?

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite 3DS game is probably either Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies or FE: Fates. I chose Other for the poll, though.

Also, I haven't played Kirby: Triple Deluxe yet.

Well, if you haven't played it, then you should instead pick "I have no idea" since you can't know.

The idea is that if you haven't played Kirby: Triple Deluxe, then you cannot be sure whether it is the best 3DS game or not, and should pick "I have no idea".

Also, Clarinets, you should edit your posts instead of double-posting.

The idea is that if you haven't played Kirby: Triple Deluxe, then you cannot be sure whether it is the best 3DS game or not, and should pick "I have no idea".

I have an objection in general to the idea that we can completely, perfectly understand something. Thus, I object to the idea that anyone can be sure whether any 3ds game is the best 3ds game. Thus, I think everyone should vote "I have no idea."

Alternatively, one can have an idea of something without actually having a full experience of something. For instance, I can watch a video or read a review of something and then have an opinion about it. Thus, one does not need to play a game in order to have an idea, as opposed to no idea.

but by that logic you would have to play every single 3DS game to answer this poll

I haven't played Kirby for 3DS or whatever but it is not a game that appeals to me conceptually, making it a safe bet that the best game released for 3DS I have played remains AA5.

This is an opinion topic, but I believe someone's opinion on a game means almost nothing unless they played it, or a very similar game. The only reason I'm certain that Pokemon games are overrated is that I played two of them and... *yawn*... zzz...zzzzzz...

I believe Kirby: Triple Deluxe may be the best 3DS game because -

A. It's Kirby, duh.

B. It's 99% RNG free. Freedom!

C. Kirby is like ice cream. You can't say anything bad about ice cream.

D. It's even got a mini Smash Bros. game inside.

This is an opinion topic, but I believe someone's opinion on a game means almost nothing unless they played it, or a very similar game.

what about every other Kirby game

eating a lot of ice cream makes you fat, it's unhealthy, and you probably don't want to eat it if you have a cold

Edited by Nobody

This is an opinion topic, but I believe someone's opinion on a game means almost nothing unless they played it, or a very similar game. The only reason I'm certain that Pokemon games are overrated is that I played two of them and... *yawn*... zzz...zzzzzz...

I believe Kirby: Triple Deluxe may be the best 3DS game because -

A. It's Kirby, duh.

B. It's 99% RNG free. Freedom!

D. It's even got a mini Smash Bros. game inside.

if two pokemon games are enough to say it's overrated...I've played somerging like 8 Kirby games. To each their own...I like Kirby but it's a pretty uninteresting platformer for the most part. Often too easy unless you don't use powers and in superstar's case never guard. Canvas curse was interesting though.

what about every other Kirby game

That'll work.

i love rng

You should play that 3DS Mario Party then. I hear it's loaded with RNG.

blah blah blah

There was a better 3DS game at TD's launch?

Edited by Zera