Pokémon20 QotD - #6 - What's your favorite Poké Ball?

solrocknroll

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 - What's your favorite Movie?

Mine is probably Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unown. I love Entei and I really enjoy the plot.

also totally dodging favorite Gen question because I would die if someone said gen I tbh

The first, Lucario, and Keldeo.

My favorite Poke Ball is the Quick Ball, because it's very reliable for catching legendaries or shinies.

My favorite Pokemon movie is Jirachi Wish Maker, followed by the Latias/Latios one.

Why are people saying the Quick Ball is useful? Imo, that's the most useless Pokeball in the game. I only found it good for catching an Abra because they teleport away immediately. You COULD try using them against the roaming legendaries, but that's hardly a guarantee because of their low catch rates. Otherwise, there is no real use for them since they only work well at the start of the battle and typically, a wild Pokemon has full HP and no status conditions at the beginning.

Using it to catch a shiny isn't a bad idea, but shinies are super rare and still typically start with full HP and no status conditions...

Edited by Anacybele

Why are people saying the Quick Ball is useful? Imo, that's the most useless Pokeball in the game. I only found it good for catching an Abra because they teleport away immediately. You COULD try using them against the roaming legendaries, but that's hardly a guarantee because of their low catch rates. Otherwise, there is no real use for them since they only work well at the start of the battle and typically, a wild Pokemon has full HP and no status conditions at the beginning.

Using it to catch a shiny isn't a bad idea, but shinies are super rare and still typically start with full HP and no status conditions...

At least it has a useful ability that make it quite different from others balls (it's literally the exact opposite of Timer Ball)

Heal Ball on the other hand...

Oops I clicked on wrong thing and thought the movie was the most recent question.

Anyway my favorites are Quick Ball, Luxury Ball, Moon Ball, and Cherish Ball. The last two are lovely looking imo.

i'm pretty sure i caught both rayquaza and deoxys in quick balls so i think they're pretty useful