Pokémon20 QotD - #6 - What's your favorite Poké Ball?

solrocknroll

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite character is Steven, the guy's just amazing! And Archie is Alpha Sapphire is so awesome too!

Those two are great!

My favorite spin-off?

I really liked Colloseum and XD, I just love them so much!!! But man, Pokemon Conquest is pretty good and amazing!

I'm suprised more people didn't play it!

5 - What's your favorite Movie?

Mine is probably Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unown. I love Entei and I really enjoy the plot.

also totally dodging favorite Gen question because I would die if someone said gen I tbh

Edited by Miss Kira

Pokemon 2000

Also known as The Power of One. But overall I really like the movies in general, Spell of the Unknown, The first movie and Mystery of Mew would be the other main contenders.

also totally dodging favorite Gen question because I would die if someone said gen I tbh

if fire red counts as gen 1 then I actually would say gen 1!

uhhh movies

i don't like the tv show much in general although i will admit the movies are usually a significant step above the usual episodes in quality

unfortunately i barely remember most of them! so mewtwo movie because the part where pikachu slaps pikachu is probably the best pokemon related thing ever to be animated

Pokemon 2000

Also known as The Power of One. But overall I really like the movies in general, Spell of the Unknown, The first movie and Mystery of Mew would be the other main contenders.

If this is the one about Lugia and the three legendary burda then YES. It is my favorite movie, I was still a kid and was overjoyed by watching it with my siblings! Seeing Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres battling altogether against Lugia was majestic.

If this is the one about Lugia and the three legendary burda then YES. It is my favorite movie, I was still a kid and was overjoyed by watching it with my siblings! Seeing Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres battling altogether against Lugia was majestic.

The one and the same.

Net Ball, because Soak exists to make it better than Ultra Balls

Among other things like spore-ing grass types and thunderwaving ground

For other questions:

Favorite Pokémon - Glaceon

Favorite Character - Bugsy, N, Diamond (Special's counterpart of Lucas), Yellow (A Special character)...

Favorite Spinoff - I don't really play them... Does the Special/Adventures manga count?

Favorite Movie - Don't really watch.

Edited by Glaceon Mage