Your Top 5 female and male characters from the Tellius series(PoR and RD)

sacredenigma

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Nephenee - I love the halberdier class, I love shy ladies, and how strong she is to have survived that prison while losing her pants...

2 Mia - Happy-go-lucky epic female swordmaster is what dreams are made of

3 Ilyana - Frail young girl, just want to protect her =3

4 Lethe - catlady, enough said

5 Jill - that backstory, and that willingness to admit mistakes and mend them

1 Ike - Everyone likes Ike, I even decided to cosplay him. Best lord ever (okay, Hector is a close second)

2 Ranulf - funny, nice, and very trustworthy, plus catdude

3 Soren - very rich backstory, and even though he is mean to pretty much everyone, for Ike he will still help them.

4 Zihark - cool sworddude with a mission to save laguz, that's just cool

5 Pelleas - his willingness to sacrifice himself for his country and the many mistakes he has made make me feel really bad for him

Top 5 Males

5-Shinon - He is a fantastic archer and you don't even need to train him a lot,and I like his relationship with Rolf.Also he said one of my favourite lines of all time. "Children aren't supposed to pay theirs masters...If you really want to pay me,be better than I was"I don't know if it's exactly this,but this line will be forever in my mind

4-Oliver - Realy and odd choice,but it's odd to even get him to your army,he is funny and his music theme is one of the best

3-Leonardo- I love his design,it's so cool

2-Edward - The same of N.3,but his class is better than Leo's

1-Pelleas - He is easily my favourite FE character of all time,I like his personality,he has a good story.He dies,and he was trying to save his kingdom. And after all he wasn't even Ashnard's son. Also his music theme is the best of all FE games

Top 5 Females

5-Mia - Reliable unit and interesting dialogues

4-Heather- She is strange,naughty and lesbian.But also very funny to watch and for some reason she hates men

3-Leanne - Brave,and beautiful.She isn't a good unit compaired to Rafiel and Reyson,but she is beautiful and tries to do her best

2-Vika - Amazing unit,simply outstanding.Don't even think os skipping her

1-Lyre - I know,it's an odd choice,but she is cute and can be a good unit if babyied a bit

Edited by Ace Pelleas

• 2 weeks later...

Tellius in general has my favourite cast of all of them, so it's kind of hard to narrow them down. So, in mostly no particular order:

Ladies:

Laura: I'm a sucker for down-to-earth tries-their-best healer types, and that pretty much describes Laura to a T. Also, there's something about how... normal she looks that really draws me to her, too.

Heather: What's not to love about a spunky lesbian character? Nothing, that's what. She's great, and I always end up inexplicably having her be the MVP of the GM chapters. I've brought her to endgame multiple times just because I like her as a character so much.

Astrid: She was such an amazing character in PoR and then RD just... ruined her. I'm still a little mad.

Calill: I'm gonna be honest, I don't even know why I like Calill so much. She's my favourite mage in Tellius, though. It's a shame she's stuck with knives in PoR.

Vika: I love crows, I love the Laguz Emancipation Army, and I love the little bit of personality that you get to see in the single scene focused on her. I just wish the game'd let me actually use her.

Honourable mentions go to Meg and Lyre, because they're awful and I love using them

Dudes

Muarim: Muarim is my favourite character in the entire series, bar none. Everything about him is perfect.I really love how selfless he is, plus, uh... he's easy on the eyes, to put it lightly.

Leonardo: Leo's another character I really like but don't really have a reason for. I like his colour scheme a lot, and he's a nice guy all around.

Ranulf: He kind of seems like the kind of guy I'd want to hang around with, if he were an actual person. He's a nice guy and a good friend to Ike. Also RanulfxIke OTP

Rhys: He's the dude version of the down-to-earth tries-their-best healer type. I like that he's always looking out for everybody despite being sickly. Also, in my last playthrough of RD he got the most kills out of everyone in the end, which is bonkers.

Soren: I honestly like him mostly for his dynamic with Ike, but I've got a wind magic bias, too. Plus his scenes with Aimee are fantastic.

Honourable mentions to Aran and Naesala

1 is best, 5 is 5th best

Male

1. Edward

2. Soren

3. Rhys

4. Makalov

5. Sothe (Only because of his garbage caps due to no promotion in POR)

Female

1. ZOMG MEG

1. (for real) Ilyana

2. Nephenee

3.Titania

4. Mist (I have a soft spot for the "main character's sister who's a healer" archetype)

5. Heather (that speed tho)

This is was hard, so much to choose from.

Girls

1. Elincia: A young queen trying her hardest to better her country, despite having little experience. Seeing her struggle to remain strong and confident made her character sympathetic.

2. Leanne: Lovely character design. She's the right balance between sassy and gentle, kind of being a mediated version of her brothers. Her relationship with Naesala is also adorable.

3. Lucia: Her lifelong loyalty to Elincia is admirable, and she does it all while being calm and collected. Cool design, but not a very good unit.

4. Titania: Second in command of the Greil Mercenaries, she is there to support Ike in his times of hardship and give him help leading the mercenary band, especially in PoR when he unexpectedly has to take charge.

5. Nephenee: I would normally dislike the "country bumpkin" type of character, but she proves likeable in her shy and modest personality. Seeing Heather dote on her was amusing, and she also has a badass character design and good stat growths.

Guys

1. Soren: One of my all-time favorite characters in the FE series. Cynical and rational, and not afraid to express this. His undying loyalty and friendship with Ike stands out more than other characters of the "extreme loyalty" type because of his harsh personality. Has a good backstory which isn't over dramatized to make players pity him. If you want to find out more about him, than you have that option. Doesn't care about his reputation, and says what needs to be said. Also a great unit.

2. Naesala: Does anything to benefit Kilvas, to the point of near-villainy. Almost always an ass, I even found it humorous at times. Again, him and Leanne are cute.

3. Zihark: His liking of Laguz due to his past tragic relationship gave him depth. He's not just a kind and accepting character for the sake of it, but actually has reasons for being so. Also is pretty. And one of the best swordmasters/trueblades.

4. Ike: All around badass, especially in RD. It's interesting to see him forced to grow up so fast, and see him turn into the leader that he is in RD. Is overpowered as shit.

5. Shinon: Ill-tempered sniper guy who hates everyone and doesn't give a fuck about it. Probably made me laugh the most out of any character. Is a great unit in RD. Screw dumping all of that exp on Rolf to train him.

Honorable mentions: Haar, Geoffrey, Pelleas, and Oscar. Really like plenty of other characters, but I have to limit myself :,)

Ladies;

1: Tanith. Capable, scary, and hot. Not the best, but a very solid and useful character.

2: Laura. Love her for almost the exact opposite reason. Sweet, caring, and cute. I use her despite the fact that Michaiah fills her role and is forced.

3: Marcia. Cute, funny, and I feel sympathy for the position her brother put her in. Been there. Also love that "colorful" language.

4: Heather. Like her design, and her dialouge. A shame she had nothing going for her against Sothe and Volke.

5: Mia. Weird soft-spot for female myrms. Her supports were also pretty fun.

Gents;

1: Ike. Love this guy. Sassiest main character, fun to use, no complaints.

2: Levail. Heart-breakingly loyal, coolest class, and not bad to look at.

3: Volke. If Solid Snake were a money-hungry ninja. What's not to like?

4: Naesala. Smooth, sneaky, deceptively strong, and one of the most stylish characters.

5: BK. Favorite villain. Little disappointed in the way he was handled in RD, but it wasn't all bad. His cutscene fight with Ike is my favorite FE scene of any game.

Top 5 Girls and Boys, very well... I'm unsure about most of the placements, but well, I will try it

Girls

Undefinided Tops (2-5):

Mist: She is a great person with a strong heart.

Mia: Mia is a comic relief... I love it.

Ilyana: She has a special something that I like XD

Laura: I don't have particular reasons to like other her kind-heart, you I'm sure if I was able to see support related with her I could love it.

Top 1:

Micaiah: Micaiah isn't only my favorite Female Character in RD... or in Tellius... Or the favorite character in these games. She is my freaking favorite character in the whole series! Micaiah is a interesting and cool character putting in the worst (has to share the Spotlight with Ike and Yune, the game lacks proper Supports, she is a little too weak in the important stats... at least she is also a utility unit) but and the same time the most interesting circunstances to be a main character (she has to deal with grey decisions in a franchise that usually gives you the "right" answer as the easier, etc).

(I would like to see Micaiah talking more, know more about her, the game already give some things to think about what makes Micaiah... Micaiah... but I need more... Please, some)

Also, she is really cute and I love her design... Heck... I LOVE HER AS WHOLE!

Guys

Undefinided Top:

Bastian, Pelleas, Naesala, Sothe, Rolf.

Alright, in no particular order:

Women

Jill - probably the best character arc for a support character in the series. I wish we got to see a bit more, and that she wasn't stupid in Radiant Dawn, but she's still an intriguing, well-developed character as far as the minor ones go.

Sanaki - subverts expectations and is about as credible as a child empress can be. Great development and funny snark.

Elincia - again, nice character development in Radiant Dawn. Horribly uninteresting in Path of Radiance though, for the most part.

Leanne - pretty much female Rayson, and that's a good thing.

Marcia - I question her loyalty to her brother, but she's pretty funny.

Men (I needed six for this one)

Ranulf - playful and funny even in Path of Radiance, a game that I found very lacking in humor. Serious when he needs to be and absolutely fearless. The series would benefit from more characters like him.

Soren - holy shit I love him. One of my favorite characters in the entire series. Apart from his stupid line about considering to join Daein even though the king is batshit insane (although he might not have known that at the time, but he if anyone should know that Ashnard didn't invade Crimea for fun), I've pretty much enjoyed all of his lines.

Reyson - pretty much male Leanne, and that's a good thing.

Brom - literally beats sense into people.

Tibarn - I now question my sexuality.

Naesala - a character that always had me guessing, and in a good way, which I think is very difficult to pull off.

If there's one character I don't know how to feel about it's probably Skrimir. I don't think a single person here didn't know where his character arc was going; it's obvious from the very first scene he's in, but I found him very sympathetic towards the end anyway, especially in the scene where he offers to carry one or two people on his back despite it even hurting to stand. I think I have a soft spot for "force of nature characters", since I like Walhart as well. How do you all feel about Skrimir?

I guess I'll be going mostly by personality, since pretty much any Tellius unit is usable.

I guess my summary for the most part will be: I like them, but whatevs.

Top 5 Females

5. Elincia: I found her characterization done well and believably. She also stood out in RD.

4. Marcia: I've always liked Peg Knights, and she's funny.

3. Titania: It's nice to have an older motherly character, and I love red heads.

2. Micaiah: I loved her character in RD.

1. Jill: I really liked her character growth in PoR and I love red heads.

Honorable mentions: Nephenee, Mist

Dishonorable mention: Sanaki: I hate this little twerp. I hated her when I met her with her hide and seek routine, and she sealed the deal by toying with Elincia and Ike in the throne room. She may pretend to be honorable, but deep down, she's just a sad little brat.

Top 5 Males

5. Oliver: How could one resist one as beautiful as he?

4. Oscar: I respect a guy for putting raising his family above his career as a knight

3. Kieran: He's so crazy, and I love him for it

2. Ike: He's a great character and I like the hero not being a noble for a change

1. Soren: I absolutely love this guy. He's three dimensional and the Soren-Ike Bromance is one of my favorites in fiction. I cried during the A support.

Honorable mention: Ranulf, Pelleus